• Below 90
    • 90-100
    • 100-110
    • 110-120
    • 120-130
    • 130-140
    • 140-150
    • above 150

Bronies, what does it say about his IQ level??( I'm sorry I simply could not resist)

Posted Image

But all jokes aside I've never taken an IQ test :P

I know it isn't anywhere below 120 though

Edited by OdinForced
  • Brohoof 6

I took a supposed "IQ Test" on the internet back when someone made a similar thread to this.

I believe I got a 127 but, I have no idea if that is good or bad, nor do I judge based on a number.

These threads are silly, sorry to say. Too much apprehensiveness and self-assertion. If you compare yourself to others (even though it isn't the main point of the thread, it is going to happen) you always end up feeling bad.

Also, there are a number of reasons IQ is not a catch-all number for intelligence so it should not be treated as such. It can be an indicator, and you have to know the person on a closer level (with more data) to get an accurate idea of his/her intellect.

Sorry to start your thread on a bad note :blush:

They are a bit of fun thought but yeah, I know some people that are great logically but can't handle ilogicle problems at all.

I'm dyslexic as well so although my IQ gets compared with my report it's only used as like a small comparison because I have problems with other things so really IQ is just a rough guess at how clever someone is :P

Bronies, what does it say about his IQ level??( I'm sorry I simply could not resist)

Posted Image

But all jokes aside I've never taken an IQ test :P

I know it isn't anywhere below 120 though

You can't know for sure ....... ;P

They are a bit of fun thought but yeah, I know some people that are great logically but can't handle ilogicle problems at all.

I'm dyslexic as well so although my IQ gets compared with my report it's only used as like a small comparison because I have problems with other things so really IQ is just a rough guess at how clever someone is :P

You can't know for sure ....... ;P

That is true but it wouldn't really change my life in any way shape or form if I did know..I'm just assuming because I tend to pick things up quicker than my peers.But now I'm curious and will probably take one soon

That is true but it wouldn't really change my life in any way shape or form if I did know..I'm just assuming because I tend to pick things up quicker than my peers.But now I'm curious and will probably take one soon

Hehe it can always be a laught to find out :).

But yeah don't take them really seriously because they don't mean too much :P

• Brohoof 1

I took an intelligence test when I was starting kindergarten (one administered by psychologists and not profiteers), and apparently did fairly well on it. Not genius level, but still well above average. Not telling what the score is though. I personally do not think I'm a very intelligent person, as other people I know tend to pick up on patterns in behavior easier than I, but that just may be my modesty talking.

I thought one's IQ wasn't supposed to rise with age? Certainly not if you take the same test over and over, that's just operant conditioning.

Online IQ tests aren't very reliable, a lot of them just give out extremely high ones like 140, which is genius level, but only an extremely small part of the population can be considered geniuses.

I didnt take an online one my school made everyone do anIQ test.

My IQ is 127, which isn´t that bad, considering the average human IQ of 100. Then again, I only took a random IQ test on the internet, so the credibility of my results is questionable.

Any online IQ test that lasts for 15 - 30 minutes is bullcrap. I had to take an IQ test at my counseling centre (I go there because people think I'm depressed because I never want to spend time with people) just to see if I was gifted or not, because if I so happened to get a high enough score, I would have gotten put into a special program for the apathetic, yet gifted children. I received a score of 138 or 136, I can't remember exactly, it's been about a year or so since I took it.

Most of these posts on this thread are probably complete lies/simply unreliable posts, I'll guess.

Also, having a high IQ doesn't really mean that much. I believe Marilyn Monroe had an IQ of 168 or something of the sort.

• Brohoof 1

Nobody below 90? I thought most users was from America here?

I'm joking xP

But i think most people relay on stupid online test, like the facebook ones -.-

Edited by Vicke
  • Brohoof 2

I took an intelligence test when I was starting kindergarten (one administered by psychologists and not profiteers), and apparently did fairly well on it. Not genius level, but still well above average. Not telling what the score is though. I personally do not think I'm a very intelligent person, as other people I know tend to pick up on patterns in behavior easier than I, but that just may be my modesty talking.

I thought one's IQ wasn't supposed to rise with age? Certainly not if you take the same test over and over, that's just operant conditioning.

There are many diffrent IQ tests you can take and its been proven scientifically that your IQ will keep rising slowly untill you are 25ish.

My mother made me take one when I was 11, and I got 169. It's been 10 years though, and it was the child's version of the test, so I don't know how accurate that is today.

The problem with IQ tests, however, is that they really don't measure anything. Intelligence can't be defined by a number. There are so many different types of intelligence. For example, I have zero common sense and very limited intrapersonal skills. Everybody excels at something that somebody else is awful at.

Edited by Dundermiffly

I can't remember but I put what the range seems like it was.

Also What does IQ really matter when even those who have a high ability to learn can be the laziest people on the planet and therefore not have a high IQ.

I can't remember but I put what the range seems like it was.

Also What does IQ really matter when even those who have a high ability to learn can be the laziest people on the planet and therefore not have a high IQ.

Laziness and IQ have nothing to do with each other. Im a extremely lazy person and my IQ score is pretty high.

• Brohoof 1

Online IQ tests aren't very reliable, a lot of them just give out extremely high ones like 140, which is genius level, but only an extremely small part of the population can be considered geniuses.

Umm actuallys thats 180. 180 is considered genius level... sorry to correct u. If u got 140 then... i think that just means ur like normal smart.

But yeah those test arn't relaible. Thats why i never took one. If i ever want my IQ tested i would prefer to be done by a profesional test.

Umm actuallys thats 180. 180 is considered genius level... sorry to correct u. If u got 140 then... i think that just means ur like normal smart. But yeah those test arn't relaible. Thats why i never took one. If i ever want my IQ tested i would prefer to be done by a profesional test.

140 actually is genius level, you can google it. 100 is the average score. 180 is a really high genius level, lol

Umm actuallys thats 180. 180 is considered genius level... sorry to correct u. If u got 140 then... i think that just means ur like normal smart.

But yeah those test arn't relaible. Thats why i never took one. If i ever want my IQ tested i would prefer to be done by a profesional test.

You're wrong look up the creator of IQ 140+ is genius. A 100 is average.

140 actually is genius level, you can google it. 100 is the average score. 180 is a really high genius level, lol

... i did more research on it and i got this:

1 to 24 - Profound mental disability

25 to 39 - Severe mental disability

40 to 54 - Moderate mental disability

55 to 69 - Mild mental disability

70 to 84 - Borderline mental disability

85 to 114 - Average intelligence

115 to 129 - Above average; bright

130 to 144 - Moderately gifted

145 to 159 - Highly gifted

160 to 179 - Exceptionally gifted

180 and up - Profoundly gifted

So yeah i guess u can say 140 is like very smart. But i wouldn't say Genius. Its like above average. I guess 160 might be considered genius. Thats in between what we said hm?

... And look at the results here most of us are very smart. Either that or the tests they did weren't accurate.

Edited by AnonBrony

I took an official IQ test back in elementary school and got put into a talented and gifted program with like 4 other kids. I believe the actual rating was 137 or something around there. I took one a few years back with my family and scored the highest, and I believe it was around that same mark.

Laziness and IQ have nothing to do with each other. Im a extremely lazy person and my IQ score is pretty high.

but If you were to not learn anything because you were to lazy to try to learn anything then you would not have a high IQ, though you'd have to be really lazy cause even I have a high IQ score, or at least did.

but anyway, there are other factors that make IQ unreliable, so I don't really care about it.

Edited by willinilly

... i did more research on it and i got this:

1 to 24 - Profound mental disability

25 to 39 - Severe mental disability

40 to 54 - Moderate mental disability

55 to 69 - Mild mental disability

70 to 84 - Borderline mental disability

85 to 114 - Average intelligence

115 to 129 - Above average; bright

130 to 144 - Moderately gifted

145 to 159 - Highly gifted

160 to 179 - Exceptionally gifted

180 and up - Profoundly gifted

So yeah i guess u can say 140 is like very smart. But i wouldn't say Genius. Its like above average. I guess 160 might be considered genius. Thats in between what we said hm?

... And look at the results here most of us are very smart. Either that or the tests they did weren't accurate.

Where did you get this because it is outdated. The actual one tests and mensa go by now is

Genius 144, Gifted 130-144,

Above average 115-129, Higher average 100-114, Lower average 85-99, Below average 70-84, Borderline low 55-69, Low <55

Edited by Black Star

My IQ is 145, which I am very proud of :) I have a fairly high IQ, but I took that test almost six years ago. I'm not sure if that number still holds up today.

Edited by Eljordo