• Below 90
    • 90-100
    • 100-110
    • 110-120
    • 120-130
    • 130-140
    • 140-150
    • above 150

My IQ is GAK. Just kidding. Never took the test but people say I am beyond extremely intelligent and my 55-year old friend (It sounds strange, but friendship is magic!!!!) with a great memory, said out of all her years of living and knowing all the people she knew, she said I was the smartest person she ever met. Also my so-far grades are all A's. And if it matters, I am diagnosed with Autism. My mother says I am so smart that she doesn't understand anything that I say. And I consume caffeine non-stop. And it's strange because I feel stupid because I have Autism and that is known as a "disability".

...gnihtemos snaem sihT

However, intelligence quotient's don't really matter because it just states how fast you can get something correct. I find IQ's very, extremely interesting but a so called "average" person could possible get all the problems correct just for taking all the time the person wanted to take on an test. It just really shows how fast an intellectual human can do problems. Plus, this world needs to be more respectful and kind to everybody no matter what IQ they have. That's what life should really act. :)

I voted above 150. Why? Because now I get to say that I'm smart on the Internet. I'M HELLA SMART NOW GUISE.

No, seriously, IQ is bullshit. There are so many different types of intelligences, and there's no one test that can accurately report an individual's intelligence level. IQs can even be (and are) affected by external factors like education and attitude.

• Brohoof 1

I think I took an IQ test when I was little, but I really don't remember too much about it.

It's probably for the best, I'm pretty sure I got a low score anyway. I'm not the brightest crayon in the box...

Posted Image

Edited by Urdnot Shepard

IQ doesn't actually equate to intelligence but more for ones capacity to learn :) Well thats the way I understand it anyway,

I actually know mine from the tests they did as a child... troubling stuff lol

I don´t like this topic for the reasons already given...

Anyway, last time I took an IQ test scored 136 (I was 13 years old).

By the way I think it´s stupid to rate "smartness" in numbers. Someone´s better in visual things, someone just can´t see it because it´s hard to concentrate for him/her, someone has a great imagination so it is easier for him to imagine what´s given and someone lacks it.

I don´t know. I just feel the IQ will never be accurate.

Edited by Suntouched Coco
  • Brohoof 1

mah ding dang IQ skore was a 18!

iz dat a goud skore? cuz i ben feelin' mitey prowd of meself in dis dang der akomplishmint

not to brag r nuthin

Edited by Circadian Rhythms

I don´t like this topic for the reasons already given...

Anyway, last time I took an IQ test scored 136 (I was 13 years old).

By the way I think it´s stupid to rate "smartness" in numbers. Someone´s better in visual things, someone just can´t see it because it´s hard to concentrate for him/her, someone has a great imagination so it is easier for him to imagine what´s given and someone lacks it.

I don´t know. I just feel the IQ will never be accurate.

This. Exactly. I have never taken an IQ test and honestly feel no need to do so, unless I was forced to take part in something that would require it. As Coco said, it will never be accurate.

The last time I took an IQ test was in high school and it wasn't one of those online ones, I don't remember the exact score but I remember it being fairly high somewhere between 135-140. I scored fairly low on math as it has never really been my strong suit but aced pretty much everything else, I took some honors and AP classes then so it didn't surprise me too much. I don't think IQ is a perfect way to measure intelligence as it really seems like an estimate at best, but I really don't know what other way something like that can be measured the human mind is extremely complicated. There are people that can be geniuses at one of two things yet be below average on most other things and yet those things could bring down someones score on an IQ test.

Personally I think IQs are kinda silly. I don't really think they are a very good qualifier of somebody's intelligence. That is a very abstract thing that I think is too difficult to accurately measure with any system, and so I don't put much stock in it. Its like trying to measure talent, or love, or happiness.

• Brohoof 2

So I decided to do one just for fun and to see what it says, but I won't get my IQ score without doing surveys :mellow: . So no thanks. But off of my EOC's from my school, I score from average to advance, so I am going to guess the 100 area? Even if I did get my IQ score I wouldn't of believed it.

• 5 months later...

I found this website today: www.IQtest.com It's great for working out your IQ. You just submit your email at the end (ignore the paying bit, that's for a special thing, just look at your emails). You can then just search for an IQ score guide and post what you got here :)

I got 133 - Gifted :)

We won't judge you for low scores, everyone has talents in different areas (Andy Warhol's was 86 remember and he was one of the greatest artists of his time!)

I got a 149 - Genius. I knew I was smart, but I didn't know I was this smart. No wonder I have such a vast knowledge of everything. Here are my test scores for proof. Also the funny thing is I am only 14.

graphsample.gif

Edited by TBB Animal
  • Brohoof 1

yeah no offense I am sorry I don't I care if it says PhD's made it...I would like to see the report and appropriate paperwork showing this test to be verified by other valid professional organizations showing it's true validity and reliability. I'm not saying you folks aren't smart by any means but I don't believe this is a valid test

Edited by Cupcake Ice Cream
  • Brohoof 8

This thread is missing that typical flashing "Find out your IQ now!" banner at the top that we saw so often on sites like Geocities.

This isn't a legitimate way to find your IQ, but I did it anyway and got 138. It's probably just a way for the site to get money from those who buy their complete profile.

• Brohoof 1

I got a 149 - Genius. I knew I was smart, but I didn't know I was this smart. No wonder I have such a vast knowledge of everything. Here are my test scores for proof. Also the funny thing is I am only 14.

img-1402463-1-graphsample.gif

That's not the real thing. That's just the sample. The real one is emailed to you. Check the inbox of the email you entered. That'll be the real one.

Yeah I'm going to go with the majority of people here and say that this is not very credible. If you are truly wanting to find out your IQ, do it in real life. You know, handed to you by a psychologist or something. But I guess if you just want to take this online test for fun, then all is fine. Just don't go bragging your results outside of the thread, okay? img-1369822-1-UNZJLhS.png

Edited by D1SC0RD
  • Brohoof 1

Yeah I'm going to go with the majority of people here and say that this is not very credible. If you are truly wanting to find out your IQ, do it in real life. You know, handed to you by a psychologist or something. But I guess if you just want to take this online test for fun, then all is fine. Just don't go bragging your results, okay? img-1369822-1-UNZJLhS.png

Wasn't bragging :) Just stating :) It's worth doing, just to see, but of course a proper MENSA approved one would be a million times more credible.

Wasn't bragging smile.png Just stating smile.png It's worth doing, just to see, but of course a proper MENSA approved one would be a million times more credible.

Hehe I wasn't speaking specifically to you! I was offering up my opinion for the public to see. I edited the post anyway. Telling people your scores in the thread should be fine in my books. Outside of that though, the score has virtually no relevance.

Could've sworn I've seen this somewhere before...

HANK: They could have rigged that test so anyone would look like a genius.
PEGGY: Anyone, Hank...?

131955.jpg

LUANNE: I'm a genius!

(Still, these tests are kind of fun to take sometimes. As long as no $$ leaves your wallet, no harm done.)

• Brohoof 2

Lol sorry mine is actually only 126 - Above Average. Well I guess I am still happy with my score. I guess I shouldn't have boasted man I feel like Trixie. 

I wouldn't worry anyway since it isn't a valid and reliable IQ test...besides...even if it was...is IQ that important to people? It's all good

A real IQ test is all about pattern recognition, that's pretty much the only reliable way to measure IQ without cultural or educational bias. In regards to this test being bullshit...Yes, bullshit. You can almost always assume that such things are bullshit if they end it with an email request and a sales pitch.  

Ok they have a sales pitch but it's not $9.99

http://www.iq-test.com/free-iq-test/

Edited by Dark Fox
  • Brohoof 3