• Below 90
    • 90-100
    • 100-110
    • 110-120
    • 120-130
    • 130-140
    • 140-150
    • above 150

I got 131.  I might have gotten higher if I trusted my intuition more and tried to move on from each problem faster, but I took my time, so my computational speed ended up being 64 while the other areas scored from 126 to 143.

There's brilliant men and women out there with less than genus/gifted IQ scores. IQ scores by many scientists POV, ect. -- view them as a poor way to judge someone's full potential. And the measure of a man cannot be calculated by these sets of means. After all, every person is not the same. 

IQ scores actually correlate with life outcome better than education.

As well as how good you are at cognitively demanding jobs.

According to an online test I have an IQ of 156.

I think they're inaccurate...

The only approximation I have to an IQ score is my ASVAB score (as the general intelligence portion is essentially an IQ test but easier) which placed me in the 99th percentile. 

mine is 69 (stupid sex jokes aside) i dont feel stupid though

70 is mental retardation. Which you clearly are not. 

Online tests are really crap.

And to be a snarky guy the preponderance of 130 and above people in this thread is tacit admission of this fact. Since 130 and above would be ~1% of the human population, if I am generous. People can google IQ percentiles.  

Edited by Whatevs
  • Brohoof 1

I don't think I take the IQ test too seriously.  Although, I admit, I kinda treat it like a video game that I must try to achieve the highest score possible!!  xD

I went up 5 IQ points since I last took the test, but I did use a different test, so I dunno...  Maybe I do take the IQ test too seriously...  Bleh!

D<  Let me achieve my high scores, darn it!  Don't judge me!!

I have never taken an IQ test, but I'm going to guess that my score would be around the average, 100.  IQ tests are pretty contested, too, as is the idea of intelligence in general.  An IQ level certainly does not indicate academic or professional success, so measuring as "gifted" isn't anything to be overly proud of.  Sorry, kid.  Them's the breaks.

• Brohoof 2

158 despite a crippling allergy to mathematics...
 Could be some sort of a mental block, my friend. I used to be an epic fail in math in high-school... made some practice in the area, now i'm like some kind of crazy math samurai.
  • Brohoof 1

Could be some sort of a mental block, my friend. I used to be an epic fail in math in high-school... made some practice in the area, now i'm like some kind of crazy math samurai.

i appreciate the vote of confidence! it seems to be the opposite though; i was better with it in high school, but since graduating i havent used most of what id learned.  use it or lose it is very true!  i also think it has something to with left brain/right brain thinking :P

*Drooling* Duuh I got 50 did I do goud?

No seriously though I got between 115 and 125 on multiple I.Q Tests so I would say I have a 120 in I.Q even though I act like a complete animal or idiot at times. In my High School I am in nearly every top set class and if I am not in top set I am in second set so I would agree with an I.Q of 120 and I am proud of it as most of the time I am a drooling, incompetent human.  :lol:

• Brohoof 1

I have multiple disabilities, so my IQ score is rather low. I know it's somewhere between 70 and 85 or something.

You have one the honesty award, and I think that matters much more than if you have a high IQ or not. 

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

Having read this, it is clear that people are not clear on what IQ really is. It rarely changes, and can only notably change through neurological stimuli, NOT psychological, unless of course you cheat for a test, but then it's not really your true IQ score. Don't trust online tests, I've had from scores of 50-160 on those, so don't take them as law. IQ measures what is known as Fluid or biological intelligence, which is inherantly genetic, but can deteriarate, or in some inexplicably rare cases, exponentially increase. However the rarity of this is exceptional, so don't get your hopes up. Also, IQ has a TENDANCY to negatively correlate with EQ, or emotional intelligence, although this is not always the case, the two are more or less held in inverse equilibrium...ish... if you look at the two holistically in any case.

Edited by Quantum Pulsar

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I haven't had my IQ measured, but I gotta say a few thing. Despite its name, IQ doesn't measure your psychological intelligence, but rather your biological intelligence.

And to be realistic, IQ doesn't affect me much when I say that a good majority of people are intelligent. Almost every individual excel at one thing they are passionate about, whether it be academics, artwork or human behaviour. Instead of talking about how dumb you are, why not look into the stuff you're interested in and realise that you're rather smart when it comes to them? You may not be perfect in other areas, but you're certainly not dumb if you know a lot about your passions, as well as knowing basic literacy/numeracy/etc..

• Brohoof 1

• 7 months later...
  • 3 years later...

The IQ test I took last year at school I got a 99. :( I took two parts that each lasted and each part was taken on a separate day. I did stuff like solving logic puzzles, how many math problems can I solve in 60 seconds, defining uncommon vocabulary words, and how fast I could read.

The IQ test I took on the website provided I got a 115 :( 

I am stupid and just a waste of space. I should even be here and no one will ever want to talk to an idiot like me. People only say the IQ test doesn't matter to not upset idiots like me

Edited by Muffinnz
  • Brohoof 1