Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLPF Hunger Games

AaronMk

I don't know if this is the right section for this, but whatever: mods can move it if not.

What are the Hunger Games?

Well if you've been in the dark about young adult fiction the Hunger Games is a series of novels turned movies featuring as their premise in some way a dystopian world in which youths are sent into a large blood sport arena to beat the shit out of each other until the last one is left standing. This is done on a regular rotating schedule. Somehow it's a distraction from all that's bad in their world and keeps people willingly enslaved.

Anyways, how does this apply here? Well because I'm going to run one of these myself. Here. Using the BrantSteele Hunger Games simulator. How does this work? Well glad you asked, because...

How doe this work?

The magic of RNG my friend, the magic of RNG. Or namely, you will give me yourself and a famous celebrity or some fictional character and I will put them into the simulator, run the simulator, I will stitch together screenshots of each day and night and post ever day-sequence in this thread twice a day until I run out of screenshots, by that point we will have finished the game and have a winner declared and we can laugh it off.

What you get will also not be the vanilla simulator. I've changed up what's run every simulation or so. So if you've done this before I'll give you a new ride. I can promise that.

As well: I will give commentary, decorating what's going on with whatever I can think to say and including multi-media. So it'll be more than just what's in my images.

How can I sign up die gloriously and heroically?

Simply post in this thread. Anyone who posts here is automatically enrolled.  As well: you can submit anyone and anything you want to also participate, I will take them. HOWEVER, I expect you to provide a picture to use of these persons and I will not accept duplicate characters (ie. Someone gives me adult Jesus and someone gives me Baby Jesus, or someone gives me Donald Trump and someone else gives me Donald "Pepe the Frog" Trump). And because I don't know if this forum will let me direct-link avatars or if they'll be broken if I do I expect a source image for your avatar.

I am accepting 48 tributes. 24 minimum.

Tributes:

1: AaronMk

67920d198b34de00f75864d482a075d426229234

Edited by AaronMk