Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Singularity (OCC and Planning)

FanOfManyShows

they were built to help enhance Canterlot's defense, but turned on Celestia and in a month they had nearly taken over Canterlot but their minds were remotely wipped by an unknown pony so they couldn't further their progress. But years later, out of nowhere, one by one, they regained their memories of being a machine.

You are one of them.

Rp Link: Yet to be implemented, I'd like a some support for this first, like maybe five or more people playing before it starts.

This idea floated in my head as a fanfiction idea, but I thought it'd be interesting to see if other people, like you perhaps, would enjoy roleplaying in this world.

This RP won't close to new visitors, feel free to join!

Before I move on, here are the main rules for the RP Section, they apply here, so besure to read them allhttps://mlpforums.com/topic/105753-roleplay-rules-start-here/ 

I will still list a few here dispite, mostly the more important ones.

Here are the list rules for this RP, additional ones for this RP in particular:

• Don't hurt or control other people's characters, Seriously, it's their job to decide what happens to their OC. Not you.
  • Don't godmod, I'm the DM, Don't act like me, I'm me, you're you. I control the RP.
  • Avoid using powerful Characters, this is a RP, The Rp will become incredibly boring to other Rpers if somebody is defeating villains left or right.
  • I control the mane six, and all other background ponies, from guards to Applejack. You can only control them with permission from only me.
  • You can't change roles once you've decided it, there are grey areas for the machines because of how they work, but other than that, you can't change what you are, you have to consult me for changing your character's role, whether you're recruiting to be an officer, or a machine.

There are really only three Roles to play as, Officers, Machines and Bystanders. More may be added later, but that's it.

Officers: will have to capture robots and return them to Canterlot dungeons.

Machines: they run away from officers, they can be violent or peaceful, it really depends how you want your OC to act as a machine. And plus, if you get captured you're allowed to try and escape.

You are allowed to change to a machine at any moment with my permission, but this can't be changed back to other roles.

Bystanders: they're just bystanders, they are still allowed to fight machines despite this. And in the future, as this role somebody can ask me if they want to change to a machine or officer.

The rules of the forum and rp play section still apply here and in the actual rp (When it's finished), so if you know someone is a machine, that doesn't mean your OC does.

Here is a Submission sheet:

Name:

Role: (Officer, Bystander, Machine)

Species:

Physical description: (Just an image here is fine, but if it's not yours, give credit)

Backstory:

A simple link to the characters page is accepted in place of the submission sheet, but be sure to still mention what their role is.

Here is an example of a submission sheet:

Name: Shining Armor

Role: Officer

Species: Unicorn

Physical description: 

Backstory:

He grew up with Twilight Sparkle, as the two grew up Twilight got into magic, Shining having to stay home as Twilight started to attend magic school. He himself audition for royal guard, and over the years made his way to caption of the royal guard, eventually marrying Princess Mi Amora Cadenza, or Candance. During their marriage though, a Queen tried to invade Canterlot, who was blasted off with the power of love.

The marriage went through well after that. Few years later, they had a baby who was an alicorn princess, staying at the Crystal Empire, called back upon hearing the Machine uprise in the Canterlot army, helping in the fight and going home upon winning, but when the Machine uprise started over again a year after the first time, this time it was started because the machines started to remember what they were. Shining came back from the Crystal Empire to help, but this time to make sure the threat was really dealt with.

(I took all the canon liberties with this back story.)

Spoilering anything from the character sheet isn't required, unless you want too.

Suggestions for changes of this page or the main RP are appreciated.

Edited by Lloyd