Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would you do if you woke up with a cutie mark

cider float

The first thing I'd assume is that someone pulled a prank on me. That prank would have violated me so I'd be very unhappy. If I could confirm that it was real I'd probably be shocked out of my mind, but then go on with life because no one ever sees that area of me anyway. lol

• Brohoof 1

The first thing I'd assume is that someone pulled a prank on me. That prank would have violated me so I'd be very unhappy. If I could confirm that it was real I'd probably be shocked out of my mind, but then go on with life because no one ever sees that area of me anyway. lol

Wait this is actually a GREAT PRANCK ! We could I don't know, make a false tatoo on somepony's "flanck" whil he is sleeping and then spend the next few days watch him trying to figure what his power is  :-P ! Imagine him trying to make objet levitate and shit ! Soooo awsome ! B)

I'd start to wonder how I even got it in the first place. When it comes to having a special talent, I'm not exactly brimming with confidence here.

Well I would be shocked... I think that goes without saying... but I honestly don't know what I would do. I mean it would depend on what the mark is and what i interpret it to mean. Does it go along with my life as it is now? What if it contradicts my life in some way? Does it mean i should change how my life operates or what I should be doing with it? I mean we all could probably tell each other what we THINK our cutie mark would be if we had one, but what if it contradicted our nature or interests in some unusual way?

I'd look at it, try to analyze it, then try to find out if anyone else had one. Then I'd move on with my life, though I'd spend the rest of my life hoping on some level to see more Equestrian magic arrive in our world.

Depends in what the mysteriously placed cutie mark means. If it's nothing related to my talents or skills, I'll probably be in confusion and denial or if it's something I know at least I know why I received it.

I'm pretty sure I'll have to get a cute-cenera and Twilight would definitely research about it.

I would freak out and i would thick i was a pony and try to do magical stuff and fly but i coulden´t than i would go to bed wating for me to turn into a pony  ^_^

I'd look in the nearest mirror and see a pony staring right back.

^_^ that would be soooo cool

• 3 years later...

Well, first I guess I'd kill a few people, then I'd get sent to a slam where they'd tell me I'd never see daylight again, then I'd pay a doctor twenty menthol cools to do a surgical shine job on my eyeballs so I could see who's sneakin' up on me in the dark.

:twi:

Lol.  Pffft.  I mean, whattyu think I'd do?  I'd panic and go to the emergency room, just as every single person on Earth would do if something magically appeared on their skin.  I guess if I actually had some logical reason to think that this wasn't completely at odds with reality, then I'd prolly think it was pretty boss.  I think my cutie mark would probably just end up being the Steam logo.