Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would you do if you woke up with a cutie mark

cider float

I'd just assume that I'm having a bad dream and would probably go back to sleep instantly, hoping it would go away when I wake up.

Hmm, i think it would really have to fall into what it was supposed to mean. I would assume i would know but really it would be a rather complex thought progress on my own situation. Am i able to use it, not use it. over all though i think i wouldn't freak out about it per say. Just need to use it in whatever way that it seems to be needed to be used, and to help ease the lives of mine and others potentially.

It'd certainly be interesting to see what my true, defining talent would be! I think if I understood it was a Cutie Mark, it'd clear up a lot for me, and greatly influence my path in life. :catface:

i'd just go back to sleep :mlp_proud:

if the next time i woke up it was still there, then it's time to do some research,
what triggered it?
does it actually reflect what i want to do the rest of my life?
does it go away if i wash it?
how drunk was i the previous night?:kirin:

• 4 months later...

How do we know it is a Cutie Mark though? Does it have a Hasbro watermark/hologram of something on it to confirm it is a real Cutie Mark?

• 2 weeks later...

Who the hell drugged me and tatooed something on me? Well, nobody is going to see it anyway, still, WTF? I should probably get an alarm. Also, check to see if anything is missing.