Register now to remove this ad.
PiratePony

VengefulStrudel's gift to our donors (more arts! more ponies! hurrah)

60 posts in this topic

Strudel used coffee! +100% drawing speed for the next 10 turns! It is super effective!

So, I decided to pick up the slack and finish 'em! So here we go, one big post~

Here's @Lil'Cinnamon's pic!

sig-4816421.6I9o32Vl.png

Here's @Derplight Sperkle's pic! This is the first time I've ever drawn a Changeling, I hope I did the eyes and ears right~ Also, derpy expression because I love it in your avatar. :muffins:
sig-4816421.gkkTiDgl.png

And @Denim&Venom's pic! I included the headphones & glasses too, since I saw 'em in your reference pic~

sig-4816421.uCYWra4l.png

But wait, there's more!

I decided to do two more extra pieces for people that contributed to this year's MCM. First and foremost, this one's for @PiratePony for taking the lead and organizing this whole event! Fantastic job. ;)

sig-4816421.62iN87vl.png

And this one's for @Rikifive, for gifting art to those who donated! (Love your pixel art, by the way~) I noticed your OC's necklace was a heart in one picture, and a square gem in another. If you'd like it changed to a heart, just let me know. :) Done! :D

DmlzBM7l.png

And voila, they're all done!~ That was quite a ride. Once more, thank you all for donating and making Christmas merrier. :) Until next time!

Wait, now that I'm done, I can't use this as an excuse to lollygag and avoid mod duties? Darn it! :-o
7 people brohoof this

*mind blown sig-4816464.zIFxrrF.gif*

*respawn in 3...*

*respawn in 2...*

*respawn in 1...*

*eeeep!* Oh my princesses! :-o No words can describe this! It's so amazing!  :wub: I... I sooooo love this! What a wonderful surprise!  :pinkie: That's so kind of you, thank you very much!!  :idea:

I absolutely love the way you did the mane ~ Your design suits her much better and I'll be sticking to that!  :yay:

I noticed your OC's necklace was a heart in one picture, and a square gem in another.

Heh, that's my fault, because I kept changing things. :adorkable: At first it was a bow tie, then somebody interpreted that as a square gem and in the end I came to the conclusion, that a shiny-light~ruby-heart would suit her character much better.

She had many changes, because initially it was a joke-OC.  :D

Either way, yes, if that would not be a problem, then I'd really appreciate changing it to heart.  :rarity: Additionally, if that would be possible to make the necklace's colors a little bit brighter, then that would be amazing. She has soft and bright colors, so her necklace would look better if it was more cyan'ish ~ orange and red parts more blooming as well. Of course if that would not be a problem!  :rarity:

It looks amazing anyway, I'm really grateful for that! These are beautiful and absolutely cute artworks, I love them!  :wub: Awww, thank you very much! post-38649-0-53586000-1479961547.png

Edited by Rikifive
1 person brohoofs this

I like it! Thanks! It looks wonderful! And amazingly done!

Thank you! Great job.

1 person brohoofs this

@@Rikifive, Very happy to hear you like it! And it's not a problem at all, I went ahead and changed it. Let me know if you want something else changed too. :)

Funnily enough, I was thinking of making the necklace's colors a bit more vivid, but I thought it would be best to stick to the reference pic's colors~

@@Lil'Cinnamon, Thank you, glad to hear ya like it as well! :grin:

1 person brohoofs this

Oh it's great, no need to change anything.  :)

I love this! Thank you very much!  :wub:  

1 person brohoofs this

Strudel! Thanks so much! That's awesome.

Thank you for rocking it and doing all this work for our donors. You've made a lot of people happy.

:D

I love the Corsarity

2 people brohoof this

@@VengefulStrudel,

A little late to the game, but I'm here on behalf of fellow donor Mentis Soliloquy. Told me to pick one of his OCs to suprise him with.

And I've chosen:

blogentry-35804-0-90145300-1482299290_th

blogentry-35804-0-53625100-1482299335_th

Hey there @@Denim&Venom, sorry to say, but it's a little late for that now - I've finished with requests for this year. :twi: Until next time, have a nice day~

1 person brohoofs this

Yeah, I was going to say it if Strudel didn't - I think the week of March 1st is a little late to do MCM requests. Strudel did an awful lot of work on a completely volunteer basis and this is about two months after MCM ended. 

1 person brohoofs this