Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

VengefulStrudel's gift to our donors (more arts! more ponies! hurrah)

PiratePony

wow those heads look great Strudel, if you aren't totally backed with requests then I would like to request one ... I would like my OC done, image will be posted below for reference

post-37177-0-25442000-1479612474.png

and could I get a silver necklace around her neck? (you can pick the design of that)

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

post-34233-0-04641100-1481634910.gif

Oh my dear sweet Luna - IT'S WONDERFUL!

Thank you so very, very kindly!  I am honored, Revenge-Minded Pastry, to have received such a cool and well-done artwork!  Bra-VO, my friend!

• Brohoof 1

I donated, am I allowed to get a headshot of me? Also remember to include the collar, here are a few links: (Click the images for full size images)

0-1m.png

And here is one with the collar as the above doesn't have one.

000000-6csm.png

I would like a headshot.

Not from a sniper rifle plz.

sig-4770234.pJsSuau.png

OK. Not gonna lie ... I originally wasn't sold on the new changeling look, bit SFyr made it adorable as hell. Can wait to see more of that one from other artists.

• Brohoof 5

I originally wasn't sold on the new changeling look, bit SFyr made it adorable as hell.

This. I think SFyr can take anything and make it 200% cuter. :muffins:

---

@Lightwing's pic is done! I wonder what ships he may be thinking about... :huh: ...on second thought, I better not ask. :awuh:

4bCkO9Al.png

• Brohoof 7

@Buzz's pic is done! I wonder why he's smirking...hmm...probably coming up with ways to destroy me for using those Buzz Tokens a while ago. :crackle:

xdhgAE3l.png

I'm on a roll with these lately! A sausage roll! ...get it? Because strudels are pastries, and Buzz is British, and he likes...okay, nevermind. I had to sneak this pun in here somehow. Because Team FiM!

• Brohoof 3

• 3 weeks later...

Just wanted to apologize for the delays - between Christmas & New Year celebrations, as well as these weeks being quite the busy ones, I didn't have much time to draw the giftponies. I said I'd have them done by December 31st, but I didn't want to rush through them just for the sake of meeting a deadline - instead, I'll do them over the coming weeks.

Sorry for the inconvenience, I hope ya all understand. :adorkable:

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...