Zyrael

do you slang

I mostly only ever do it ironically online. In real life the most I do is curse a lot. But I can chalk that up to being in the Navy for a while >_>

Formally, and when addressing strangers, I usually avoid almost all slang and speak almost laconically.

Informally, I may use slang every two syllables when addressing my friends. Among my family, It varies from member to member.

I speak two languages, but slang tends to go out of style so fast that I usually don't bother learning it in the first place.

Edited by Merrypaws

Nah dawg, slang is for kids..... swag

Seriously though I use some slang, but only older ones that's become apart of common American tongue. For example piece of cake, sweet, jacked up, screw up, bail... etc.

Badges

Homie, I ain't ever slang. 

Edited by Lucky Bolt
  • Brohoof 1
  • Laugh 1

Badges

I guess so? Possibly when I'm in a shitposting mood I'll use fam and yaint ironically.

Badges

Not at all. :P When it comes to things like that, I feel completely out of the loop – I don't even understand most of it (and the same goes for text speak). :muffins: Clarity is key!

Badges

I don't really go out of my way to use slang. But I do go out of my way to use deliberate quirks of speech from time to time.

For example:

"I am going to the toilet" I would sometimes write or say as "I be going to the toilet!"

or

"I was told not to!" becomes "They tell me nots to!"

I only use outdated slang. That's the only kind I can use that doesn't make me feel like a dweeb. :unsure:

Badges

Yeah, a little. I'm not a roadman, but I use words like "creps," "peng," "bare," etc.

It's mostly just regional dialect for me. I tend to avoid modern slang as much as possible.

Badges

Sometimes I use slang, but very rarely when I actually talk to people. But yet again, since words like "chill" the way I use it sometimes counts, I might use slang more than I think I do.

Edited by Dusklicious