Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Will Sunset Shimmer ever go back to Equstria?

Tilgoreth

I never heard anything about that unless you're referring to the scrapped sub-plot from Friendship Games. I'd love for Sunset to go back to Equestria in order to reconcile with Celestia, but considering how long the writers have had to make that happen, I'm going to take their actions regarding Sunset going back with a grain of salt.

• Brohoof 1

I don't think that will happen or at least anytime soon.

I just think it would make sense because she was born as a pony.

I never heard anything about that unless you're referring to the scrapped sub-plot from Friendship Games. I'd love for Sunset to go back to Equestria in order to reconcile with Celestia, but considering how long the writers have had to make that happen, I'm going to take their actions regarding Sunset going back with a grain of salt.

I thought it was from EQG 4. I probaly heard wrong. I more like the idea because she has to have trouble living comfortably. Especially when she still would have lived at least ten or so years of her life as a pony.

I don't think she will. The human world needs her now.

Maybe in the comics the writer may try to make her go back to Equestria but I think we'll never see it.

Well I nevr read the comics so I don't know.

I hope we see her go back to equestria at some point.

Yeah I feel the same way. Mlp.
  • Brohoof 1

I thought it was from EQG 4. I probaly heard wrong. I more like the idea because she has to have trouble living comfortably. Especially when she still would have lived at least ten or so years of her life as a pony.

The deleted scenes from Friendship Games revealed this subplot, but it was scrapped early on in development so that the movie could focus on Sci-Twi's struggles and her ultimate decision of transferring over to Canterlot High. I'd say Sunset is enjoying living in the human world as that's where much of her life has been. She doesn't have much in Equestria to go back to other than Celestia and Twilight.

• Brohoof 2

The deleted scenes from Friendship Games revealed this subplot, but it was scrapped early on in development so that the movie could focus on Sci-Twi's struggles and her ultimate decision of transferring over to Canterlot High. I'd say Sunset is enjoying living in the human world as that's where much of her life has been. She doesn't have much in Equestria to go back to other than Celestia and Twilight.

Could I dind that scene online?
  • Brohoof 1

You really should, I've started a week ago, some of them are really good, even translated. In any case, there're great in french, I've never read them in english

Maybe if I can find them free online. Otherwise thats not really an option for me. I don't want to go to the checkout lane woth a bunch of MLP comics.
  • Brohoof 1

Maybe if I can find them free online. Otherwise thats not really an option for me. I don't want to go to the checkout lane woth a bunch of MLP comics.

http://mlp-france.fr/comics/issues.php

Here you can find all the comics for free, you can dowload them or just open them with PDF. It is rtue there are a lot of comic but it's easy and quick to read

• Brohoof 1

That right there is a topic to make some more money, and another movie. Be prepared, human Sunset will appear, and someone's going to get booted back to Equestria.

• Brohoof 1

http://mlp-france.fr/comics/issues.php

Here you can find all the comics for free, you can dowload them or just open them with PDF. It is rtue there are a lot of comic but it's easy and quick to read

Thank you I'll check them out now.

That right there is a topic to make some more money, and another movie. Be prepared, human Sunset will appear, and someone's going to get booted back to Equestria.

It'd be more likely if real human Sunet to Equstria. Maybe her life is boring. So she would trade that to be a unicorn.

Hopefully she comes back to Equestria. I'm not really into equestria girls, I like her pony form better.

We saw it for like two minutes though. I also think she is better designed as a human. Mostly because it didn't feel like they put much effort in to her pony form.

You could torrent them too, here's a link to do it: https://yp1.yayponies.no/ 

Ok thank you I'll check that out also.

Are you able to buy the comics online? I always get mine from EBay by using a seller who comes from the U.K.

• Brohoof 1

Are you able to buy the comics online? I always get mine from EBay by using a seller who comes from the U.K.

No it would be better if I could find English editions tee online. But I might not read them anyways. I've looked in to some of them. They seem to not follow the show closely and don't feel like cannon with the inconsistencies.
  • Brohoof 1

No it would be better if I could find English editions tee online. But I might not read them anyways. I've looked in to some of them. They seem to not follow the show closely and don't feel like cannon with the inconsistencies.

The comics have to go in their own direction since the comic writers and the show writers don't get to interact with each other that often resulting in some comic ideas being rejected in favour of the show having priority. The comics I get from the U.K. are all in English and I've enjoyed reading them whenever I remind myself to do so.

• Brohoof 1

The comics have to go in their own direction since the comic writers and the show writers don't get to interact with each other that often resulting in some comic ideas being rejected in favour of the show having priority. The comics I get from the U.K. are all in English and I've enjoyed reading them whenever I remind myself to do so.

Yeah I probably won't. I just don't think I can expect them as cannon. It already seems like slot of stories happen in the comics entirely separate of the show.
  • Brohoof 1

Yeah I probably won't. I just don't think I can expect them as cannon. It already seems like slot of stories happen in the comics entirely separate of the show.

The events of the show do affect the comic to some degree, yet it's not been until recently that the reverse is starting to happen.

• Brohoof 1

Okay then I might give them a try.

I recommend going with Friends Forever as those are one shot issues that usually don't connect with one another. Read a few of those before tackling the main comic.

• Brohoof 1

I recommend going with Friends Forever as those are one shot issues that usually don't connect with one another. Read a few of those before tackling the main comic.

Yeah I'll see if I can find them.