Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Will the pony Twilight Sparkle ever be in the EQG series again?

Tilgoreth

We saw her at the end of Friendship Games. But that was more of a joke. I was wondering will they evr show her again? I really didn't like the way they made Twilight act in the first two. So I really liked Sci-Twi. Still though Twilight is supposedly the main sevens friend. I wish they would at least show Twilight responding to Sunsets messages.

Princess Twilight may show up in any of the three specials but that will depend if any of them decide to focus on what's happening in Equestria given how magic is now beginning to seep through the portal via that crack. If not then she's likely to remain as someone who is referenced to by other characters who know the truth.

• Brohoof 3

I dunno, and with Human Twi, I doubt we'll ever see Pony Twi in EG

I just want to see her because she's supposed to be there friend.

Princess Twilight may show up in any of the three specials but that will depend if any of them decide to focus on what's happening in Equestria given how magic is now beginning to seep through the portal via that crack. If not then she's likely to remain as someone who is referenced to by other characters who know the truth.

Yeah I understand that . Mop

She should, I think it would be wrong and quite sad to just cut her out. She is the one who started everything and we can't just pretend she was never there.

Exactly what I was thinking.

I don't think she is needed anymore as the EQG franchise is strong enough at this point that it doesn't need to rely on FIM anymore.

Yes I know but she's still there friend so it'd be nice to see her.

Yeah I understand that . Mop

Like I said, if we see any scenes from Equestria, then Princess Twilight is bound to make an appearance.

• Brohoof 1

I just hope they do though.

We won't know until information about the first special is revealed. I'd say that such information will come up early next year when they also reveal the first bits of season seven.

• Brohoof 1

We won't know until information about the first special is revealed. I'd say that such information will come up early next year when they also reveal the first bits of season seven.

I wish they would at least reference them in the tv show. Like Twilight could get another message from Sunset. She might turn it in to a lesson for Starlight. About how it's hard keeping long distance friends. Starlight might writing letters to Sunburst.
  • Brohoof 2

I wish they would at least reference them in the tv show. Like Twilight could get another message from Sunset. She might turn it in to a lesson for Starlight. About how it's hard keeping long distance friends. Starlight might writing letters to Sunburst.

That would be a good idea except for one small problem. While the fandom has accepted Equestria Girls, it hasn't accepted it as being canon to the show though there are those--like me--who think EQG is canon. To suddenly have Twilight receive a message from Sunset would require a really long and well-executed backstory as to why Sunset hadn't been seen in the show at all since her introduction over three years ago.

• Brohoof 2

That would be a good idea except for one small problem. While the fandom has accepted Equestria Girls, it hasn't accepted it as being canon to the show though there are those--like me--who think EQG is canon. To suddenly have Twilight receive a message from Sunset would require a really long and well-executed backstory as to why Sunset hadn't been seen in the show at all since her introduction over three years ago.

Well we saw Twilight in Equstria in the first movie. So I don't see how it isn't cannon. Also the simple explanation would be that Twilight was busy. Like there could be a bunch of messages from Sunset. But she didn't get them becuase of all that happend in the show.

Well we saw Twilight in Equstria in the first movie. So I don't see how it isn't cannon. Also the simple explanation would be that Twilight was busy. Like there could be a bunch of messages from Sunset. But she didn't get them becuase of all that happend in the show.

That's because the movie had to start in Equestria before moving onto the human world. They wanted to have things start there so as to provide a reason for Sunset to be introduced and to continue on from the season three finale. Granted, Sunset could've done with more to her backstory although the comics did cover that. Had they done it the other way around with the human world being up first before moving to Equestria, it would've only caused confusion and further riled up the fandom.

Twilight isn't as busy as she appears to be. She has enough free time to receive those messages from Sunset and she has been show to be punctual with her responses provided nothing serious had come up. And then they would need to explain why the portal has never been seen in the show before since it's become quite the fixture somewhere in her castle.

• Brohoof 1

That's because the movie had to start in Equestria before moving onto the human world. They wanted to have things start there so as to provide a reason for Sunset to be introduced and to continue on from the season three finale. Granted, Sunset could've done with more to her backstory although the comics did cover that. Had they done it the other way around with the human world being up first before moving to Equestria, it would've only caused confusion and further riled up the fandom.

Twilight isn't as busy as she appears to be. She has enough free time to receive those messages from Sunset and she has been show to be punctual with her responses provided nothing serious had come up. And then they would need to explain why the portal has never been seen in the show before since it's become quite the fixture somewhere in her castle.

It could alo be an issue of copy right and expense. I think the movies cost like 30 millon each to make. So animation wise it would be to expensive. Also Equstria Girls probaly has it's own copyright. So the writers probaly couldnt do it without getting Hasbro's permission.
  • Brohoof 1

It could alo be an issue of copy right and expense. I think the movies cost like 30 millon each to make. So animation wise it would be to expensive. Also Equstria Girls probaly has it's own copyright. So the writers probaly couldnt do it without getting Hasbro's permission.

That's something I'm not able to approve or disapprove since I don't know the answer. You might want to ask someone who is either familiar with that sort of thing or knows someone who does.

• Brohoof 1

That's something I'm not able to approve or disapprove since I don't know the answer. You might want to ask someone who is either familiar with that sort of thing or knows someone who does.

That was just what I think. But I don't know where to find that.

I'm doubting they'll bring Pony-Twi back to the Equestria Girls movie series because of Sci-Twi. But I kind of wish they would, because as I've said many times before now, having Pony-Twi and Sci-Twi interact would be really hilarious and I think Hasbro missed a really good opportunity with the most recent EqG movie.

• Brohoof 2

I'm doubting they'll bring Pony-Twi back to the Equestria Girls movie series because of Sci-Twi. But I kind of wish they would, because as I've said many times before now, having Pony-Twi and Sci-Twi interact would be really hilarious and I think Hasbro missed a really good opportunity with the most recent EqG movie.

Well Twilight might not feel like she should go back because Sci Twi is there.
  • Brohoof 1

I feel like they are going to and leave Sunset Shimmer like the student that carries on her teacher's work in this world. She might get guest appearances or be helping out on the other side though (EQ4 did sort of hint out how the elements came from another dimension...)

• Brohoof 1

I feel like they are going to and leave Sunset Shimmer like the student that carries on her teacher's work in this world. She might get guest appearances or be helping out on the other side though (EQ4 did sort of hint out how the elements came from another dimension...)

Yeah Actually that makes sense.

Technically, they interacted a little bit during the first few pages of "Twilight's Sparkly Sleepover Surprise" but Princess Twilight was written out of the book once she went back to Equestria.

• Brohoof 2

Technically, they interacted a little bit during the first few pages of "Twilight's Sparkly Sleepover Surprise" but Princess Twilight was written out of the book once she went back to Equestria.

I might check that book out.

I really hope they do, and to an extent I believe they will. The stinger in LOE seems to show that the barrier between the human world and Equestria is falling apart, and if the Reflections comic arc is anything to go by that means Sunset will eventually have to go back to Equestria to stabilize both worlds and prevent the barrier from breaking completely.

On a more personal level, I want that to happen because SunLight is life.

• Brohoof 1

I really hope they do, and to an extent I believe they will. The stinger in LOE seems to show that the barrier between the human world and Equestria is falling apart, and if the Reflections comic arc is anything to go by that means Sunset will eventually have to go back to Equestria to stabilize both worlds and prevent the barrier from breaking completely.

On a more personal level, I want that to happen because SunLight is life.

Yeah if they go with that storyline.