Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are going to be the rules of your household?

Miss

My household... Implying I'll ever live with someone else (aside from parents or other family, which is different). HA. You funny!

I've never really thought about it. I probably wouldn't be fun to live with.

~The temperature should be the way I want it. The heat should not be turned on unless it is really needed. The AC should be turned on when it is needed, which is like 85% of the year where I live.

~Don't cook/bake/etc. anything that I don't like the smell of... Which are a lot of foods!

~Don't be gross in general.

I'm sure there's more. But I can't say I know what it's like to live with anyone outside of my parents.

• Brohoof 1

Some people are kind of getting the wrong idea.

The rules are in general. It doesn't have to be when you're older and have kids etc.

And if you already have kids then obviously that doesn't apply to you.

But it could just be for guests.

Like me for example. I don't plan to have or be in a relationship but I will have friends over so yea.

Mine would be:

Always say please and thank you. 

Say excuse you when you burp.

Be polite.

Share.

Make sure the house is clean if you are going to have guest over

Wear clothes at all time (unless you are in your room) 

DON"T BE TOO NOISY! 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Always say please and thank you. 

That reminds me. To add on to my sneezing rule! I decree if someone does say bless you to you when you sneeze you do not have to say thank you.

Edited by Misscellanio

That reminds me. To add on to my sneezing rule! I decree if someone does say bless you to you when you sneeze you do not have to say thank you.

People should have manners! But I don't like sneezing so if someone says bless you or anything else it just annoys me more.

People should have manners! But I don't like sneezing so if someone says bless you or anything else it just annoys me more.

Well I agree but what you call manners, I might call a waste of time. XD

and aahahah that's what I like to see XD

1. Unless there's an emergency, a closed door to a person's room will remain that way.

2. You eat whatever you goddamn please, when you wish to. But you'll eat enough not to be anorexic, I will have none of it in my house.

3. You absolutely can't touch another person's belongings without their consent.

4. If well, you must help out with daily chores.

Seems about fair.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

1. Unless there's an emergency, a closed door to a person's room will remain that way.

2. You eat whatever you goddamn please, when you wish to. But you'll eat enough not to be anorexic, I will have none of it in my house.

3. You absolutely can't touch another person's belongings without their consent.

4. If well, you must help out with daily chores.

Seems about fair.

This is what the fuck I'm talking about! Aye!

Especially rules number 1 and 3

Edited by Misscellanio
  • Brohoof 1

More or less everything annoys me when there are other people in the same house, so I think it'd be best for everyone to leave me alone in a house.  :-o

But my household rules would be something like:

•  No excessive ruckus of any kind - that stuff is guaranteed to get me mad in no time
  •  Please keep your dogs outside
  •  Take your shoes off before entering any room (except for emergency cases)
  •  There's no need to reduce swearing
  •  Personal space must be remembered
  •  Clean up after yourself
  •  It's more or less mandatory to get used to cats
  •  Don't eat my food, that's dangerous
  •  My house isn't the right place for getting drunk
  •  We can throw water balloons in the yard

Rules for guests:

No illegal substances in my house,

No smoking in my house,

Take your shoes off if they are wet or muddy,

If you're going to pee standing up, raise the toilet seat (don't care if you lower it afterwards, just don't get urine everywhere),

Stay out of my bedroom.

Don't block the driveway!

That's about it :P

Got a few rules in our house already.

1. Muesli and cheese sauce plates and bowls MUST be rinsed off if you're not going to wash them right away (ie, in a rush to work) I cant STAND washing this stuff, it sets like rock. We dont have a dish washer, its all by hand. 

2. Don't wear your warm outdoor stuff inside, hats, thick gloves, scarfs etc. Denz does this to annoy me, it annoys me when he wears hats indoors so he started doing it with his winter gear x.x 

3. Shoes off the carpet. Pretty standard. 

Thats all i can think of right now, Im sure to add to it

Hmm...I tend to be particular about what I'd allow in my living space:

-Clean up after yourself

-No smoking and getting drunk in my house (and no possession of weapons or illegal substances). I don't drink, so I'd be even happier to have a roommate who wasn't much of a drinker as well ^^

-Either take turns with the cooking, or we do it together (I'd much prefer the latter whenever possible, as it'd be fun that way! :) )

-No late night guests, unless it's been pre-arranged, or it's an emergency

-Keep loud noises to a minimum

-Be polite (tolerance, acceptance, open communication, sensitivity to others' feelings, no foul language)

-Respect quiet time hours

-Enjoys dogs <3

• Brohoof 1

My rules are simple !

1 : Cleaning the house each turn every saturday.
2 : Same for food every day.
3 : Party all weekend.
4 : Loud music all day every day.
5 : Bringing guests is highly recommended.
6 : If you finish the beer you go buy some more.
7 : No smocking EXCEPT weed.
8 : If you don't like MLP, you're gonna have a bad time !
9 : The house is forbidden to religious fanatic, racist, homophobic, sexist and all that kind of dumbass...
10 : Sheldon must approve your membership to the house.  :-P

• Brohoof 1

no foul language)

What is this madness!!!! XD XD

My rules are simple !

1 : Cleaning the house each turn every saturday.

2 : Same for food every day.

3 : Party all weekend.

4 : Loud music all day every day.

5 : Bringing guests is highly recommended.

6 : If you finish the beer you go buy some more.

7 : No smocking EXCEPT weed.

8 : If you don't like MLP, you're gonna have a bad time !

9 : The house is forbidden to religious fanatic, racist, homophobic, sexist and all that kind of dumbass...

My type of place XD besides the weed part. That would only be allowed outside in the yard but that's just cuz I don't smoke myself.

• Brohoof 1

What is this madness!!!! XD XD

Madness....

This is...I don't know. XD

And yes, I don't have much of an affinity for it. :please:

I already have my own place, and I do have a short list of rules:

-Take off your shoes

-Clean up after yourself

-Don't bring anyone with you that I didn't invite or I don't know about

-You can smoke but only if I get the first hit

-You have to pay for parking

• Brohoof 1

You'll get used to it. It smells so much better than cigarette ^^ but yeah ! Come join us ! 

Nah I don't weed isn't my thing, but I don't mind people smoking it. Most of the people I hangout with people who smoke weed, my bandmates smoke weed, my older sister smokes weed. I don't care and I also don't want any XD

And yea the smell doesn't smell bad to me I'd just rather my house/apartment not smell like it. And yea cigarettes smell goddamn horrible.

• Brohoof 1

Nah I don't weed isn't my thing, but I don't mind people smoking it. Most of the people I hangout with people who smoke weed, my bandmates smoke weed, my older sister smokes weed. I don't care and I also don't want any XD

And yea the smell doesn't smell bad to me I'd just rather my house/apartment not smell like it. And yea cigarettes smell goddamn horrible.

Okay well they can come, bring them with you ^^ !
  • Brohoof 1

Just totally remembered something. Today people think it's still ok to insult people by calling them gay or calling them faggot.

If I even hear the word faggot in the form to offend someone you are getting kicked the fuck out.

So yea no slurs allowed. And no hate towards LGBTQIA people.

Eh... well, that's a really unfair question to ask, since I don't actually plan on having very many people over at my place. When I get one. :P

I suppose the first rule would be aggressive honesty (honesty with initiative, as opposed to passive honesty). If we're all communicating truthfully, it'll smooth out a lot of bumps that could get rougher if we didn't.

...That and don't kick, chase, poke, or shoot the cat with nerf guns.

The rules in my house are pretty simple:

1) Hypocrisy is a given. Get used to it.

2) The dishes will be done whenever the hell the person creating the mess feels like it. Feel free to announce this fact loudly to all inhabitants.

3) Whenever one takes out a family bag of chips/sweets/whatever's edible with no intention of sharing, it is required to say "I'm an adult! Fuck the system, man!" before indulging in it.

4) The word 'bitch' is wholly appropriate as punctuation.

5) Farting loudly is permitted at any given moment, up to and including during dinner.

6) If someone is acting snobbish, one is to raise the pinky of one hand, and hold this hand in the face of the transgressor.

7) If a request is made of a person, with which said person has no intention to comply, that person is required to raise both middle fingers and hold both in the face of the person making the request.

8) Pusheen is love, Pusheen is life.

• 2 years later...