Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Could Rainbow Dash Influence You To Partake In Sports?

leonbrony17

She probably could. I mean, I'm not very athletic so I'd probably need training or something, but I'm sure she could get me to at least try! With a mane like hers, anything is possible!

If she was there to tell me that I'm doing well enough, I'd probably be able to feel more motivated towards sports. :D

Ehh, probably... I mean I'm in pretty good shape and I was one of the fastest at running the 400 yds in my ROTC class. Though agility and stamina can only get you so far. I'd have my doubts, but I'm sure she could turn me into something with the right training.

I'm too much of a Twilight for that. Though maybe if I were a brony back in high school when I was on the track team, that would've been cool. I might have been a bit less slow. :P

• 3 months later...

sometimes i guess? but if anything i'd be happy to be able to slim down to cosplay as her again without worrying about my body size. I just want to get rid of my middle part, maybe get a few more muscles back in my arms. 

No way, I hate sports. I would rather just sit and get shitty with people on the internet. I don't even like watching sports, I find them very boring and kind of pointless. Rainbow Dash wouldn't like me very much if I told her that, assuming the character would exist for me TO tell her lol. 

Eh. Despite being my favorite of the mane 6, she'd have to practically drag me out of my house every day and be a good sport about it (something she's rarely seen doing). Between work and other obligations, I just rarely have the time, energy, and motivation for sports or working out, even though I know that needs to change.

She lives in her own little world IMO so I really doubt she would even help me enjoy sports. Plus, I'm working on taking interest in particular sports to defend myself from predators e.g. Boxing, Martial Arts, Medieval Arts such as using a Sword etc.

Edited by ZethaPonderer