Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

'What Kind Of MLP:FiM Pony Are You?' Quiz- What Pony Are You?

Lucky Bolt

So there's this really good, accurate quiz where you can find out which MLP pony race you are, either an Earth pony, Pegasus, or Unicorn. The link to the quiz is below:

https://www.quotev.com/quiz/1631199/What-kind-of-MLP-FiM-pony-are-you

*This quiz was not made by me*

Here's what I got:

What kind of MLP: FiM pony are you?Earth Pony

sig-4751106.1073076.jpg
You would be an earth pony!

Just because earth ponies lack wings or horns doesn't make them any less important -- in fact, in some ways they are more important than the pegasi or unicorns.

Earth ponies cannot fly, manipulate the weather or consciously use magic, but they possess a strong connection to the earth and nature. Earth ponies are the only ponies capable of growing food, and are physically very capable. Common occupations because of this include farming and manual labour tasks. Caring for animals is another talent of the earth pony.

That's not to say that all earth ponies are good for is hard labour and farmwork. Earth ponies can excel in many professions, from baking to nursing, and teaching to beauticians. An earth pony's personality more than makes up for any magical talent -- an open heart and a cheerful smile that could brighten anyone's day.

Ponyville is a prime example of a quintessential earth pony town, although they are common throughout Equestria, aside from Cloudsdale where only pegasi can reside.

Typical cutiemarks of earth ponies tend to be food-related or horseshoes, though flowers and other botanic themes are not uncommon.

Earth pony colours are wide and varied; almost any combination is viable.

I would rather be a Pegasus xD
Edited by RDRainbow

Got unicorn.

Unicorn

star_counter_by_xxmioxx-d4jaij0.jpg
You would be a unicorn!

With their easily identifiable horn, unicorns are the only kind of pony that are able to actively perform magic. Their magic is usually limited to their own speciality or area of expertise, but a common ability shared by most unicorns is the ability to manipulate objects via telekinesis. 

Unicorns may lack physical strength or prowess, but what they lack they more than make up with wit and intellect. They may be considered smart and cultured even to the point of stereotypically being snobbish or uptight, but this trait does not apply to everypony.

While unicorns can be found across Equestria (aside from Cloudsdale), Canterlot features largely unicorn residents.

Typical cutiemarks for unicorns usually involve astronomical motifs -- stars, moons, comets, etc, or gemstones or even musical notes.

Typical colours involve purples, blues, pinks, white -- but browns, yellows or orange are not uncommon.

Unicorns of note include: Twilight Sparkle, Rarity, Sweetie Belle, Lyra, DJ Pon-3, Trixie, Fancypants, Shining Armour

• Brohoof 3

I thought for sure that I would get unicorn. But, I got pegasus instead. Which is odd, cause I'm terrified of heights.

What kind of MLP: FiM pony are you?Pegasus

cm_firebound_by_xxmioxx-d4mbqgi.jpg
You would be a pegasus pony!

Swift and agile, pegasus ponies have the natural ability to fly, walk on clouds and manipulate the weather. Whilst extremely fast in air, they can be matched by earth ponies on foot. Pegasi can be stereotyped as aggressive, forward, and full of energy -- a throwback to their tribe of "mighty warriors" that colonised Equestra alongside the other pony races -- but this doesn't necessarily apply to everypony. 

Pegasi have the important role of keeping the meteorological aspects of Equestria in working order -- moving clouds to cause or clear rain, bringing back the birdlife from migration, or manufacturing rainbows and snowflakes at the factory in Cloudsdale. Pegasi also are employed to bring water up from the ground to make rainclouds.

The Wonderbolts are also exclusively pegasi.

Whilst found in other places in Equestria, Cloudsdale is exclusively the home to many pegasi. Being up in the sky, only pegasus ponies possess the ability to walk on the clouds that make up the city.

Typical cutiemarks for pegasi include weather and other meteorological themes -- clouds, thunderbolts, umbrellas, suns, etc. 

Colours usually also tend to follow this theme, which include cooler colours -- greys, whites, purples, blues, greens -- but yellow and other bright colours are not uncommon.

Edited by Lord Magnus
  • Brohoof 2

~You would be an earth pony!

Just because earth ponies lack wings or horns doesn't make them any less important -- in fact, in some ways they are more important than the pegasi or unicorns.

Earth ponies cannot fly, manipulate the weather or consciously use magic, but they possess a strong connection to the earth and nature. Earth ponies are the only ponies capable of growing food, and are physically very capable. Common occupations because of this include farming and manual labour tasks. Caring for animals is another talent of the earth pony.

That's not to say that all earth ponies are good for is hard labour and farmwork. Earth ponies can excel in many professions, from baking to nursing, and teaching to beauticians. An earth pony's personality more than makes up for any magical talent -- an open heart and a cheerful smile that could brighten anyone's day.

Ponyville is a prime example of a quintessential earth pony town, although they are common throughout Equestria, aside from Cloudsdale where only pegasi can reside.

Typical cutiemarks of earth ponies tend to be food-related or horseshoes, though flowers and other botanic themes are not uncommon.

Earth ponies of note include: Pinkie Pie, Applejack, Big Mac, Applebloom, Granny Smith, Mr & Mrs Cake, Cheerilee, Photo Finish, Octavia, Bon Bon and Doctor Whooves.

mkovb.jpg

• Brohoof 3

I got Unicorn as well. I am totally ok with this ;)

sig-4751128.star_counter_by_xxmioxx-d4ja

You would be a unicorn!

With their easily identifiable horn, unicorns are the only kind of pony that are able to actively perform magic. Their magic is usually limited to their own speciality or area of expertise, but a common ability shared by most unicorns is the ability to manipulate objects via telekinesis.

Unicorns may lack physical strength or prowess, but what they lack they more than make up with wit and intellect. They may be considered smart and cultured even to the point of stereotypically being snobbish or uptight, but this trait does not apply to everypony.

While unicorns can be found across Equestria (aside from Cloudsdale), Canterlot features largely unicorn residents.

Typical cutiemarks for unicorns usually involve astronomical motifs -- stars, moons, comets, etc, or gemstones or even musical notes.

Typical colours involve purples, blues, pinks, white -- but browns, yellows or orange are not uncommon.

Unicorns of note include: Twilight Sparkle, Rarity, Sweetie Belle, Lyra, DJ Pon-3, Trixie, Fancypants, Shining Armour

Edited by Lady Kiriness
  • Brohoof 3

Well, I got Phoebe and her Uuuuuuuuuuuuniicooooooooooorn!

Okay, maybe just the Uuuuuuuuuuunicoooooorn. Okay. I'll stop with that now, heeee...

Never seen myself as that magical, though I certainly have the creative flair for it, as if you haven't already noticed!

Always seen Uuuunicorns as very focused & serious & demure. And focus ain't exactly something I'm terribly pancakes at.

Whelp, time to do what I warned/promised/threatened if I'm going to have magical powers, I'm going utterly power mad with 'em!

Forehead LazerCannon Activate! Bwaaaaargh!

• Brohoof 2

I got a Unicorn, oddly, as I thought that it would be the least likely outcome. I expected to get Earth Pony, although I'd much rather prefer to be a pegasus like Fluttershy. I prefer ground based activity, nature, and animals–a lot like Fluttershy. But it would just be nice to have the option to fly once in a while.

sig-4751192.sig-4751128.star_counter_by_

You would be a unicorn!

Edited by ElementalFluttershee
  • Brohoof 2

I ended up becoming an Earth Pony as well, not that I'm complaining about it mind you. I do see myself as being an Earth Pony given how I don't really stand out all that well.

1073076.jpg
You would be an earth pony!

Just because earth ponies lack wings or horns doesn't make them any less important -- in fact, in some ways they are more important than the pegasi or unicorns.

• Brohoof 2

Pegasus.

Pegasus

cm_firebound_by_xxmioxx-d4mbqgi.jpg
You would be a pegasus pony!

Swift and agile, pegasus ponies have the natural ability to fly, walk on clouds and manipulate the weather. Whilst extremely fast in air, they can be matched by earth ponies on foot. Pegasi can be stereotyped as aggressive, forward, and full of energy -- a throwback to their tribe of "mighty warriors" that colonised Equestra alongside the other pony races -- but this doesn't necessarily apply to everypony. 

Pegasi have the important role of keeping the meteorological aspects of Equestria in working order -- moving clouds to cause or clear rain, bringing back the birdlife from migration, or manufacturing rainbows and snowflakes at the factory in Cloudsdale. Pegasi also are employed to bring water up from the ground to make rainclouds.

The Wonderbolts are also exclusively pegasi.

Whilst found in other places in Equestria, Cloudsdale is exclusively the home to many pegasi. Being up in the sky, only pegasus ponies possess the ability to walk on the clouds that make up the city.

Typical cutiemarks for pegasi include weather and other meteorological themes -- clouds, thunderbolts, umbrellas, suns, etc. 

Colours usually also tend to follow this theme, which include cooler colours -- greys, whites, purples, blues, greens -- but yellow and other bright colours are not uncommon.

Pegasus ponies of note include: Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Scootaloo, Derpy Hooves, Daring Do, Soarin', Spitfire, Thunderlane and Snowflake.

• Brohoof 2

Got unicorn.

Unicorn

sig-4751128.star_counter_by_xxmioxx-d4ja
You would be a unicorn!

So did I. I think it's pretty fitting of me

• Brohoof 2