Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

health How are you when you're drunk?

Br O N Y

As most of you might know, alcohol changes your behavour and the way you feel. For instance, it makes me a lot less aggressive, I just start to love everyone, like seriously, when I'am drunk I probably would even hug Adolf Hitler, because I just can't be angry at anyone.

Anyway, I'am really curious to know how you feel when you're drunk

And to the Admins, I know that might be a borderline inappropriate topic, but I really don't wanna promote drinking here, drinking is bad because the ethanol gets partly oxidized to acetaldehyde, which is toxic for the liver, so don't overdo it!

• Brohoof 1

Im calm and tend just tend to stay that way to sleep unless I watch a anime thats gets me going or gaming,  than i yell at the game ppl!

I don't drink period. To me, the smell of alcohol makes me nauseous, and I'm well aware of what can happen when you drink a lot more than you intended to.

• Brohoof 1

I don't drink period. To me, the smell of alcohol makes me nauseous, and I'm well aware of what can happen when you drink a lot more than you intended to.

I sure as hell don't drink hard booze for taste i'll tell you that. I do enjoy some beers though. 

• Brohoof 1

I don't drink. I've been 21 for a couple of months now, but I still haven't had my first drink. If I avoided it for 21 years, I can avoid it my whole life.

That's one of the main reasons why I have my username and avatar, lol.

But really, some people can handle drinking, and some can't. I personally don't think I can handle it at all.

• Brohoof 1

I sure as hell don't drink hard booze for taste i'll tell you that. I do enjoy some beers though. 

I can't handle any of them even though my brother and my dad sometimes encourage me to try some alcohol. That's just the kind of person I am, wanting to remain sober.

• Brohoof 1

I can't handle any of them even though my brother and my dad sometimes encourage me to try some alcohol. That's just the kind of person I am, wanting to remain sober.

I bet if my dad were still alive, he would have really been getting on my nerves to try something with alcohol in it.

• Brohoof 1

I bet if my dad were still alive, he would have really been getting on my nerves to try something with alcohol in it.

My brother and dad know that alcohol just isn't my thing, but I am going to let in on a little secret. I have actually tasted beer one time though it was against my better judgment. In exchange for trying, I was given money by my brother for a Slurpee, so when I took a small sip, I spat it out immediately and cringed over how terrible it tasted.

I know there are a lot of people who enjoy the experience of "seeing their true self" while drunk, and others that want to try it to find out, but personally, I don't think it's worth it. I'd probably just end up being a total asshole while drunk, anyway, and I don't think I nor anyone else deserves that.

Most people become more sociable with alcohol, and while I become less self-conscious I also become less interested in talking or interacting with people. Sometimes I just space out and start thinking about random stuff while I stare at people, the lights, the stars, or anything, sometimes I start dancing or singing, and sometimes I start laughing because the sensation of being drunk is kind of funny. I prefer to be drunk alone or with just one or two other people rather than in big crowds or parties.

• Brohoof 1

Oh awesome, so many replies, and the topic is still not closed! ^-^

To be honest, I don't drink for the taste either, but once I got reaĺly crazy and bought some 96% undenatured Ethanol, I wanted to know what that tastes like....it burns, like really bad, I wouldn't suggest anyone doing that.

pretty sure there is a topic like this already or maybe just very similar.

I get hella more energy when I'm drunk and things are more funny.

I just feel like Misscellanio times 2!

I feel like climbing things, rapping, singing (way more than usual), if I felt like doing 30 push-ups now I feel like doing 60!

I don't drink often, but when I do I drink alot! I like beer and vodka

Edited by Misscellanio

I very rarely drink. The reason is not cause I'm all anti-alcohol, but rather cause I think it tastes very bad. I don't mind taking a sip if a friend offers me to try, but most of the time I just think it tastes too much alcohol and nothing else so I don't want it.

Only times I drink alcohol is sometimes for pear cider and sometimes for mulled wine during christmas times, but that's it. I'd never drink more than a glass though.

I've actually only been drunk once in my life since I never would drink to the point where I'd get drunk. Funny thing is when it happened, it was by mistake. Mulled wine has a very strong and distinct flavor, so the alcohol doesn't stand out as much. That's one of the reasons why I like it. Anyway, so I looove the taste of mulled wine and can drink lots, usually I just buy alcohol-free so I can drink more than a glass but there was this one time when I thought that the bottle I had was alcohol-free when it was in fact alcohol... I didn't notice at all when I drank it, especially not with the strong flavor, not to mention that I was eating gingerbread for it. So there I was, drinking glass after glass, totally unaware that I was getting myself drunk. I finished the whole bottle and soon after I was feeling dizzy. I was left with a spinning brain and a giggly speech the whole day, haha. Might sound fun but I wasn't really feeling very well at all. Multiple visits at the toilet that day :V 

I'm a happy but slutty drunk. I tend to wanna remove articles of clothing and do more "adult things" when I've had a few. :blush:

If I drank alcohol more frequently and in larger amounts, I'd wanna be your kind of drunk c: Then again... That's already me sober :v  Aren't you worried though? That kind of behavior while drunk can be dangerous... I hope you stay safe :kindness: I often worry about my friends when they get drunk and end up in bad situations..

• Brohoof 2

I'm a happy but slutty drunk. I tend to wanna remove articles of clothing and do more "adult things" when I've had a few. :blush:

I love how your avatar fits this post XD Cheers!

As for me - I become more optimistic and sociable, but also really sleepy ^^'

• Brohoof 1