Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

health How are you when you're drunk?

Br O N Y

I'm usually more talkative (and louder) and find things funnier. That's after like 2-3 drinks in like 2 hrs. If I have 1 or 2 more more than that in that time frame It quickly goes from an amusing feeling to an annoyed feeling- like I just don't want to be drunk anymore. Luckily I don't get very dizzy or stumbly, I usually just start getting tired.

If I have any more than that I know I'll feel like crap the next day and maybe get sick. So usually 2-3 drinks is all I have.

I only usually drink on holidays or when camping. At home, I only drink if I have some leftover beer in the fridge that is going to get old soon. As for the taste of alcoholic beverages- I just find it tolerable. I don't like the taste. There's even a few beers that I even hate because they taste like soapy water.:scoots:

I tend to like drier tasting stuff also. I don't like sweet drinks- unless they have zero alcohol taste mixed with the sweetness.

appjdan.png.5abdb942bb5b2c902f72e8541aa00774.png

This post made me think of the old epic pie time video. :laugh:

I don't even want to know how Pinkie would be drunk.:confused:

Edited by Cirrus.

• 3 months later...

I've never really been drunk before, or at least, not enough to where I noticed a major change in my behavior, so, can't answer that question yet. I'll let y'all know after my 21st birthday party. :laugh:

I'm basically how I am normally, just amplified, so I sing louder, laugh louder and all-around more hyped up than normal. Just add a bit of slurring and confusion with it.

I've never had alcohol (obviously, being underage) and I used to despise it, but I've gotten more open about trying it recently. Maybe one day. I'd definitely never drink alone, so it all depends on if I can manage to make friends again, and how they'd feel about drinking.

I don't intentionally get drunk, but I'm definitely still calibrating (sure, tell em that) myself to my limits, since I'm only 21 and haven't been drinking for long. There are definitely diminishing returns after the second glass of wine on an empty stomach (in contrast, for me, two glasses after a large dinner has no effect), but it's easy to pour some more and keep sipping, even though the buzz plateaus and so you're just wasting money at that point. But there are a few phases for me. If I'm having some beer with my parents, I go from rather reserved around them, to quite open and conversational. That's not "drunk" though. The next phase is the two glasses on wine on an empty stomach, which is the sweetspot for alcohol for me, I think. At this point rapid-fire speech is no longer possible without sounding like a doofus. But I'm still in control of my sedentary self (might trip if I tried running though), and this reveals a fun side of myself I wish I were more in touch with not drinking. This is when I'll ask you questions I'm really curious about that I normally would refrain from asking. Or statements that start like "You know what's actually ridiculous? Let me tell you about (thing)." (And the next day I never regret it. I wish I were less inhibited in general)

The last phase is "gee, I'm exhausted. Time for bed." I've never had that phase happen around other people, nor do I intend to, so I don't know what I'd be like. This phase is a mistake, because the point of alcohol is the anxiolytic effect; the de-stressing. And you can't feel that when you're asleep!

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm a lot more conversational and more approaching when I am drunk. I can also tolerate being touched more than when my full senses are about. I tend to be a rather good company to have when I am drunk, or at least if that is the plan. If I am the only one who is drunk, I probably am a bother~

• Brohoof 1

On 1/2/2019 at 9:10 AM, Dustlicious2020 said:

I've never actually been drunk, and I more than likely never will be thanks to my distaste for alcohol, reinforced when I tried alcohol on my 21st birthday, by the urging of a friend of my dad and I that drinks way more wine than anyone should.

Still this. I have no idea how I am when I'm drunk because I can't stand alcohol. I guarantee you though I'd be ditzy as f*** and I don't  want to be that way.

Edited by Dustlicious2020