Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

health How are you when you're drunk?

Br O N Y

When I'm drunk I feel sleepy and want to hide from everyone. And I begin to think of all the bad things that ever happened to me, and listen to sad songs. But I haven't got drunk for more than a year by now, so I don't know how my body will react to that condition at this point.

If I drank alcohol more frequently and in larger amounts, I'd wanna be your kind of drunk c: Then again... That's already me sober :v  Aren't you worried though? That kind of behavior while drunk can be dangerous... I hope you stay safe :kindness: I often worry about my friends when they get drunk and end up in bad situations..

Not really, I mean I've only  been really drunk with friends or around people I know. I'm not one to really drink around strangers. Besides, that's what protection is for. ;)

• Brohoof 2

Not really, I mean I've only  been really drunk with friends or around people I know. I'm not one to really drink around strangers. Besides, that's what protection is for. ;)

Ah, alright. I just assumed you went to pubs/clubs or something :P How do your friends react when you become like that? Since I'm the only one who don't drink among my friends I always get to be their parent when they're drunk :maud:

• Brohoof 1

Clumsy and constantly laughing. I tend to say extremely stupid things as well. One time I was drinking and I started singing a bunch of the ninja turtles theme songs to my boyfriend.

Like I'm talking the 80's theme, the early 2000's, fast forward, nickelodeons version. I have a problem.

Ah, alright. I just assumed you went to pubs/clubs or something :P How do your friends react when you become like that? Since I'm the only one who don't drink among my friends I always get to be their parent when they're drunk :maud:

Considering they're, usually, drunk too(or high (or both)), they see it as inviting. Then again,,some of my friends are pervs...so.it works out usually...I honestly don't mind it...being friends and all I know they won't do anything too drastic. We're all furries as well, so it just happens...lol

Edited by Flutter Baby <3
  • Brohoof 1

I very rarely drink. The reason is not cause I'm all anti-alcohol, but rather cause I think it tastes very bad. I don't mind taking a sip if a friend offers me to try, but most of the time I just think it tastes too much alcohol and nothing else so I don't want it.

Only times I drink alcohol is sometimes for pear cider and sometimes for mulled wine during christmas times, but that's it. I'd never drink more than a glass though.

I've actually only been drunk once in my life since I never would drink to the point where I'd get drunk. Funny thing is when it happened, it was by mistake. Mulled wine has a very strong and distinct flavor, so the alcohol doesn't stand out as much. That's one of the reasons why I like it. Anyway, so I looove the taste of mulled wine and can drink lots, usually I just buy alcohol-free so I can drink more than a glass but there was this one time when I thought that the bottle I had was alcohol-free when it was in fact alcohol... I didn't notice at all when I drank it, especially not with the strong flavor, not to mention that I was eating gingerbread for it. So there I was, drinking glass after glass, totally unaware that I was getting myself drunk. I finished the whole bottle and soon after I was feeling dizzy. I was left with a spinning brain and a giggly speech the whole day, haha. Might sound fun but I wasn't really feeling very well at all. Multiple visits at the toilet that day :V 

I tried a sip once as I mentioned in an earlier post of mine, and I spat it out because it tasted absolutely terrible. I didn't swallow the beer although I did need to wash my mouth out to get rid of such a nasty taste. The things I will do to get myself a free Slurpee. I was foolish back then in my teenage years.

I'm apparently fun when I drink in a social setting. I guess it's because I know enough about different subjects to carry out a conversation on almost any topic + lowered inhibitions. I haven't gone to a party and "left alone" since high school lol. 

As far as drinking by myself, I usually just shitpost on the internet. Sorry again about election night.

it's actually really hard for me to get drunk i have an abnormally high alcohol tolerance and i almost totally sober up within 40 minutes so for me to get drunk i have to drink A LOT in a short amount of time which is dangerous so i just don't get drunk im normally the guy in a group watching out for everyone apologizing for peoples behavior breaking up fights putting people to bed etc etc 

that being said however the few times i have been drunk i apparently don't change at all i know when i'm drunk but to others i just look normal maybe a bit more hyper than usual my speech doesn't even slur 

i also never drink on my own to me it just feels wrong i'll have a beer with dinner or red whine with pasta sometimes but that's about it and normally only if its to compliment the dish (certain beers enhance the taste of fish and some wines go well with pasta dishes) 

i still have half a six pack i bought last year an unopened bottle of wine and half a bottle of Amaretto which is a desert drink its not really to get drunk off  

Edited by idunnomaybe
  • Brohoof 1

it's actually really hard for me to get drunk i have an abnormally high alcohol tolerance and i almost totally sober up within 40 minutes so for me to get drunk i have to drink A LOT in a short amount of time which is dangerous so i just don't get drunk im normally the guy in a group watching out for everyone apologizing for peoples behavior breaking up fights putting people to bed etc etc 

that being said however the few times i have been drunk i apparently don't change at all i know when i'm drunk but to others i just look normal maybe a bit more hyper than usual my speech doesn't even slur 

i also never drink on my own to me it just feels wrong i'll have a beer with dinner or red whine with pasta sometimes but that's about it and normally only if its to compliment the dish (certain beers enhance the taste of fish and some wines go well with pasta dishes) 

i still have half a six pack i bought last year an unopened bottle of wine and half a bottle of Amaretto which is a desert drink its not really to get drunk off

Fortunaly for me I get drunk quite quickly, which means I don't have to drink so much of that gross stuff. I just drunk three beers with a froend in a pub two days ago, and it was a miracle that I found home that night, I first waited at the wrong bus station realizing later that there isn't even a bus line. The next day I had a test in the morning, and I still felt kinda dizzy there.

Fortunaly for me I get drunk quite quickly, which means I don't have to drink so much of that gross stuff. I just drunk three beers with a froend in a pub two days ago, and it was a miracle that I found home that night, I first waited at the wrong bus station realizing later that there isn't even a bus line. The next day I had a test in the morning, and I still felt kinda dizzy there.

yeah but im Australian though beer replaced our water supply centuries ago 

Never been properly drunk before, mostly because all I have ever had drinks of are wine coolers, but those are damn good. XD Probably shouldn't drink a lot of anything alcoholic at all due to my medication, but I still have a wine cooler every now and again.

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm... mostly the same, but a lot more tired and staring off into space. And I'm kind of talkative as is so it's often hard to tell for others whether I'm drunk or not lol.

I only drink on special occasions, so because of that even one glass is enough to intoxicate me. That's why I only have one glass when I do have it.

I’ve only been drunk once and it was miserable. I got sick as a dog and barfed up my innards all night long. I never got much of a buzz, and what little I got would be better accomplished by simply skipping a night’s sleep. That would have the exact same sensation, but without the sickness. I really don't see the attraction.

• Brohoof 1

I've never actually been drunk, and I more than likely never will be thanks to my distaste for alcohol, reinforced when I tried alcohol on my 21st birthday, by the urging of a friend of my dad and I that drinks way more wine than anyone should.

Edited by ~Dusky~
  • Brohoof 1

We will never know because I decided alcohol wasn't a taste worth acquiring when I tried it shortly after turning 21. I took a few sips and was like "Nope". I'm very glad I never picked this up because losing control/getting drunk sounds really scary.

• Brohoof 1