Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

making christmas merrier $1000 Stretch Goal - PiratePony will match MCM for one week (up to $1000)

PiratePony

We were able to reach $1000 towards our goal in only a week!

On behalf of my wife, daughter and myself, I would like to offer to match the total contributions for one week, up to a total of $1000.

So from now until next Wednesday, December 7th, at 11:59PM EST, consider each of your donations doubled, and on Thursday morning I will contribute my matching donation. Let's try and push for another $1000 week, so that we will automatically hit our goal of $3000 in only two weeks.

Thank you very much for all of your kind donations, showings of support, generous gifts to our donors, and a wonderful spirit that drew me into this community just about a year ago. It is this positiveness and kind spirit of this community which perfectly fits in with the Christmas season and has made Making Christmas Merrier such a success year after year.

So on behalf of the Pirate family, we want to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for living the spirit of generosity in your everyday life and sharing that with us during this campaign.

See you guys in a week! Let's make this happen!

sig-4751644.sig-4751644.rarity__s_elemen

• Brohoof 27

Holy generous ponies! This is SO SO SO generous and awesome, Pirate; You truly are the best! I'd say it is extra-confirmed now: Rarity would be proud of you.

Edit: Almost forgot to mention that you've already done A LOT by bringing MCM again and being the main manager of the event this time; so, thank you for being so generous!

• Brohoof 11

Ok. Consider my mind officially blown. I'm at a complete loss for words Pirate.

That won't last and when I find the words later I'll say them ... but I just want you to know I believe you may have picked the right Pony as your fav after all.

Amazing

• Brohoof 12

Oh wow. Pirate, it's no wonder your favorite pone is the element of generosity! I'm also at a loss for words. All I can think of to say is, you're a great person, and a very generous one as well~ Thank you for all your contributions to the community, the charity and MCM, you rock! <3

• Brohoof 11

Woah, Pirate! I'm almost at a loss for words at this. I am always truly amazed at the level of generosity MCM brings out in our community, but you especially have helped emphasize that today. Rarity would be proud. :idea:

A festive heart goes out to you and your family. <3

Let's keep the donations coming! :D

• Brohoof 12

Whoa, generosity is getting serious!  :-o

Shame on other elements of harmony.  :-P

jk

That's really amazing of you to offer this. :pinkie: I wish I could do the same.

I wish you the best!  :yay:

• Brohoof 10

I have been watching all of this unfold from the sidelines, and I have GOT to put my thoughts into words, here.

From the onset of this grand and worthy project, PiratePony has gone above and beyond the clarion call of duty, and has taken GRAND strides forward with this incredible and life-changing project.  This man has done all the hoofwork, and put in long hours toward making this happen; I have observed him (metaphysically) running around like a Manticore with a bad splinter, and keeping spirits high while STILL making calls, finalizing decisions, keeping tallies and basically being the incredible, active soldier in the war against stagnation that he's always shown to be.

The very second he became a part of the MCM team, I knew this project was in the best possible hooves - and he has done nothing but prove that point with each and every passing day.  The determination, follow-though, support and absolute CARE he's been putting into this has proved, beyond ANY shadow of possible doubt, that this man - this fine example of Rarity's representation in our own universe - has not only met the many expectations of this charity... but he has SURPASSED THEM ALL.

I, for one, find myself exceedingly blessed to have the opportunity to exchange words with such a miraculous example of what so many people in this world should strive to be:  an upstanding citizen of Equestria, a loyal fellow to these forums, and an all-out wonderful person.

PiratePony, you are - indeed - the finest and most well-loved Pirate to ever sail the Pony Seas; one and all, we thank you for sharing the light of your existence with us.  One is glad to be of service to such a great person.  *bows humbly*

• Brohoof 9

That is amazing Pirate. You really take this generosity thing seriously. :o

And i am really happy on how exceptionally good we are going. Seems to become a very merry christmas for all of us. :D

• Brohoof 9

Guys, thanks for all of your very kind words. I just hope we can drive this in. We actually have less than $750 to reach that matching goal!  :D

• Brohoof 5

@@GrimGrimoire, I love this *so* much, you have no idea. I made it my skype avatar!

So, we're about halfway through the week and almost halfway through my matching cap!  We stand at $1,429. We have four more days to reach $2,000 and to reach my max match!

We can do it, Poniverse & MLP Forums! :D 

• Brohoof 3

Eh, only until the 7th and no more donations accepted? Dang, I didn't want to burden you any more, PiratePony, but looks like I'll have to make my donation sooner than I intended and increase the sum you have to match. Speaking of, you are a great person, you deserve all of the praise! :idea:

59526853.jpg

PS: Now to figure out how to make a donation via PayPal... :confused:

Edited by Ninjaed
  • Brohoof 3

Eh, only until the 7th and no more donations accepted? Dang, I didn't want to burden you any more, PiratePony, but looks like I'll have to make my donation sooner than I intended and increase the sum you have to match. Speaking of, you are a great person, you deserve all of the praise! :idea:

sig-4756556.59526853.jpg

PS: Now to figure out how to make a donation via PayPal... :confused:

Oh no - donations are accepted until the 31st, it's just the matching ends on the 7th.

Burden away!

• Brohoof 2

Oh no - donations are accepted until the 31st, it's just the matching ends on the 7th.

Burden away!

Wut?! Then I shall wait!! :sunbutt:

Nah well I don't know if I'll be able to donate before the matching deadline after all - and me no like burdening you. We'll see, but donate I shall. :grin:

Because of the desire to give more and really wanting to reach this goal... Also OCD XD I will be rounding the total up to the next hundred. meaning if we can get it to at least $1901 or more I'll cover the rest.

So get to it!! :D

Oh yea.. You got 2 hours from this edit before my deal expires so...

Update statuses

Tell friends

Donate again

Do what you have to to get us to at least $1901.

Edited by Summer Breeze~
  • Brohoof 4

@,

Why am I stupidly grinning right now? :D

Seriously, you guys really are just awesome, it's... Words fail me!

Come on everypony, follow suit! The deadline's approaching!

rainbow_dash_ing_through_the_snow_by_nan

• Brohoof 4