Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Deleted

Lucky Bolt

looking at your cutie mark, I gotta ask, have you been equalized?

Um, no. How could you not know what my cutie mark is?! *sighs* Ok, I'm nicknamed Dodge, does that help? You should totally know what my cutie mark is now. - Fast Lane

Um, no. How could you not know what my cutie mark is?! *sighs* Ok, I'm nicknamed Dodge, does that help? You should totally know what my cutie mark is now. - Fast Lane

of course i knew--- I was just pulling your hoof, that's all.  after all one of your interests is nascar and racing, so my guess is that your pony also likes these things

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

of course i knew--- I was just pulling your hoof, that's all.  after all one of your interests is nascar and racing, so my guess is that your pony also likes these things

Hhmm... hahahaha well good joke! But, seriously, my cutie mark is AWESOME!! DO NOT deny that - Fast Lane

Next question? - Fast Lane

Edited by RDRainbows

• 4 weeks later...
post-18984-0-83010300-1418492410.gif Chatterbox: hey! i'm a student of journalism from Canterlot High School, i would like an interview with you

What has been your worst present you received?
  • Brohoof 1

Chatterbox: hey! i'm a student of journalism from Canterlot High School, i would like an interview with you

What has been your worst present you received?

Well, the worst present I think I ever received was this ugly holiday sweater that my sister Drift Shine gave me last Hearths Warming. It had snowflakes on it and a big pink heart. Ugh, I don't think anything could get more worse. Of course, I didn't tell her I hated it, she spent her last bits on it, so I had to wear it all day on Hearths Warming. -Fast Lane