Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You In Equestria

SolidFire7

The night before, you were on Earth. This morning, you woke up in Equestria as a pony.

Reaction? Goals?

Also, if you could bring one or two things from Earth, (Or people) what or who would it be?

Alright, with all of the uncertainty regarding which creature you would turn into, it's your pony OC.

Edited by SolidFire7
  • Brohoof 2

Ask magic pony to turn me back into a human so I can romance the ponies. Princess Twilight Sparkle would be the one, so I can be rich and just live my life mooching off of her.

Also pet them and give them a belly rub with my hands.

Edited by Bendy
  • Brohoof 2

1.  Check if my limbs are in correct place
  2. Check if I'm myself personified, or my ponysona OC
  3. Rejoice if OC, rejoice a lot less if not
  4. Check if I can use magic
  5. Check how powerfull magic is
  6. Check if can use spells
  7. Locate Canterlot
  8. Go and annoy Celestia using uncanny knowledge of show and ponies
  9. Sympathise with Luna
  10. Convince Celestia and Luna I'm as old as Discord
  11. Convince them to give some funds and that I'm important
  12. Try to team up with Discord and become his chaos friend
  13. Try to bring friends to Equestria
  14. Try to find the pony waifu of dreams
  15. Go try to find pieces of broken Changelling throne
  16. Go hug Tirek
  17. Go poke an Ursa Major
  18. Try to find the magic mirror pool
  19. Go find if Doctor Hooves is the actual Doctor
  20. Go eat some poison jokes for the lulz
  21. Go search for even more problems

Bonus goal(only if powerful ponysona OC): Try to overtake Equestria and launch a new era of chaos

Edited by Missklang
  • Brohoof 1

I would try to see what type of horse i am, then if i was a unicorn or alicorn, try to master the arcane arts. If I became a pegasus, i would learn to fly faster. If i was an earth pony, i would improve my strength.

• Brohoof 2

Wake up, look around and discover I was my pegasus ponysona..I'd be kinda happy but at the same time nervous and scared.... I'd attempt to fly but not knowing how to, I'd fail miserably. Next goal would be to then head to Fluttershy's cottage in search of help and to meet the one pony I loved. After standing awkwardly outside her door, hesitant to knock on itt I'd finally do it. Then more awkward silence and blushing from me as we made eye contact, as she opened the door.  Explain to her I'm not from around here and that I could use some help. Then just continue on with my life in Equestria....hopefully with Flutters as my marefriend, which would be my ultimate goal.

• Brohoof 2

On 11/30/2016 at 10:56 AM, Quinch said:

Panic.

Wife with me or GTFO.

In fact, she would probably panic too.

Same here. I would panic as well. And when I say panic, I mean stand around calmly, figuring out what had happened. if I had a GF or my wife with me, hopefully, she'll be calm as well.

Bonus: I can make as much music a la Vinyl Scratch as I want without distractions. More bonus: find a portal to open up to my house and bring as many things from there as possible.

Edited by SolidFire7
  • Brohoof 1

Find a mirror immediately to check for a horn if wings are not present. From there, I'd probably look around and try to find someone to help me out, maybe ask Twilight permission to use her castle for a few months while I get my life together (find a job, study magic if a unicorn, try to requisition help in getting a house built so I can get out on my own... assuming I don't attempt to romance Twilight first).

• Brohoof 2

I'd be surprised at first given that I don't have an OC persona--I'd just be an inconspicuous pony of no considerable worth--but then I'd go to Twilight's castle, and jump through the mirror so that I could be in the human world. I prefer hanging out with Sunset and the others as I'd be in familiar territory.

• Brohoof 1

I would be in disbelief, then probably panic until I realize that it would be a nice opportunity to learn and explore Equestria. I would find the closest object to give me a reflection, see if I'm my oc or not. Either way, I'd head for canterlot, ask to see the princesses and make myself known. I'm sure that everypony would be curious to learn about myself and my origins, give them all of the knowledge I know. I'd ask for a place to stay, perhaps a job of sorts too. In the end, I'd love to just explore the entirety of Equestria and make some cool friends along the way. Perhaps, if I'm completely adapted to life there and everything, meet that special somepony out there and eventually die a happy stallion. I think this is an okay response, could be better to be honest, but eh.

• Brohoof 2

I would be surprised and scared! I'll check to see what kind of pony I transformed into to and then find my way to Ponyville. I'll try to befriend the mane 6(of course!), including the background ponies too. After that, we hang out and later I try to see what plans do the ponies have in store for season 7 and the Movie. I can have first look into it!

1) Check cutie mark to see if it is the cutie mark I have in dreams where I am a pony, or what it is if other.

2) Determine race/colors etc to see if it is any form I have been in dreams/other or if it is something else.

3) Determine location -- get somewhere safe -- overhear ponies to see if a common language is there.

4) Determine world -- is it canon, dream, fanfic, time period, etc.

---

5) Assess potential dangers to timeline // what I can share with the ponies.

6) Assess where I fit in the world, if I am just an outside visitor or if I am there for some specific role.

---

7) Make friendships // fulfill any role I am destined for if applicable

• Brohoof 2

*wakes up*  Huh?

*60 seconds of silence as I slowly try to comprehend what is happening*

*GASP*   :pinkie:  OH MY GOSH I'M IN EQUESTRIA!  YES YES YES YES YES!!!

But... what if I'm not?  Maybe this is all just a dream?  *punches myself to check if it's a dream*  Ow!  Definitely not a dream.  Wow, this is so amazing...

Wait a minute, I need a mirror!

*checks race, cutie mark or lack thereof, and overall look/colors and expresses joy/distaste of them*

I need to find Princess Twilight!

And then I would go to Twilight's castle and meet her and check how far after or before the last aired episode time is in Equestria and describe my situation as Spike feverishly takes notes and see if I could find a temporary place to stay and befriend the Mane Seven and practice magic/flying if applicable and see what Equestrian books Twilight has to read and check whether or not they are written in English and try to get my cutie mark if I don't already have it and just walk around and explore and get used to my new life.  :squee:

• Brohoof 1

I love this question.

So, my things to would be:

Check my limbs

Try to stand up

Realize that my natural position is on all fours, which are all equally long

Look between my hind legs and look if i how my genitals look (I am honest)

Look how i can grab things

Look whether i have a horn or wings (my OC is unicorn, i just forgot to put it on my profile pic xD)

Realize that i still have my same sane mind but only with a few changes because i now am an Equus Sapiens

Realize that i am 100% pony. And no human no more. (Except the migrated memories from before)

Completely overreact and be overly happy.

Do inappropriate alone-stuff :3

Search a nice mirror and go see how i generally look.

Look where i am.

Take a shower

Try to socialize with ponies, maybe make a few friends and later on tell them the story and ask them about pony culture (General norms, the being naked thing which isn't normal for humans, rules)

Ask where i can learn to use magic (i am a unicorn)

Learn a little bit about magic (possibly with twilight and socialize with her :3)

See how Pianos work in that world

Try to play piano.

See how ponies draw

Try to draw.

In the long term i would probably try to learn alot about the world and magic. And also try to be artistic, magical and social.

I would bring something electronic, i guess some blue prints, if i could to try to rebuild technology/incorporate it with magic. Although, i'd do that carefully so my "inventions" don't get used in the wrong way.

Edited by FizzyGreen
  • Brohoof 2

I would like most be in disbelieving shock. After I got over it, I would check my cutie mark and pray I dd not have something embarrassing or dumb, and afterwards try to figure out what i can and cannot do and test a couple of my limits. 

After that figure out exactly where i am, and how best to fit in. I would not talk about who i was or where i came from, I would just leave it at "Far away". I would look into some sort of work to make some bits, and maybe try to make some friends. Since i am curious about the world, I would probably hit the road and go exploring and traveling, but I might be tempted to stay in town depending on how everyone treated me.

• Brohoof 1

After I take in the aspect of me being a pony, I'd probably wander into Ponyville and explore for a bit. As far as meeting new ponies, considering how shy I am to a certain degree, I'd be a little hesitant to do so at first. But knowing this show, I'd figure Pinkie Pie would be the first to greet me with her "Welcome to Ponyville" song.

After that I'd probably ask around for anyplace to stay, make friends with the ponies, find a job, etc. Considering there's a number of things that I like, my job could be anything.

I'd eventually wind up sharing my viewpoints regarding the events of the show with the other ponies and seeing if they agree with me.

• Brohoof 1