Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You In Equestria

SolidFire7

Devise an evil plan to turn back into a human and personaly overthrow Celestia to prove how formidable humans are.

I'd bring my phone and machete, of course.

That's normal, right?

Totally.

You truly are the master of the universe. You'd show the Sun-god, how the Sun is less powerful than a Machete and a Phone :P

• 2 months later...

I just positively adore the reactions on this thread!

Princess Twilight Sparkle would be the one, so I can be rich and just live my life mooching off of her.

Ohhh, dat Bender of ours! Always up to some shenanigans!!

Bonus goal(only if powerful ponysona OC): Try to overtake Equestria and launch a new era of chaos

M_Bison_Of_course.gif

So, I guess your ultimate goal for your life in Equestria, is to find the best & most ways to kill yourself? You dear, are quickly become a role model to me!

Well I have one important thing to do here. And that's making equestria into a city from the future! :)
  So your first impulse upon landing on a new world is: "Hey! Let's start chucking in technology & changing things!" I ain't sayin' dat does a bad, just if Equestria didn't have rebel forces before, they likely will now! Hah!

Goals: figerout witch of my oc's i am

Hoh, sheeeooootgar. Sugar. I should probably stop making OCs based around B movie monsters & mythological mutants lest karma come back to bite me. Waking up in Equestria is one thing, finding out your a pony Ooze might only further complicate matters!

I would try to find the way back - don't want to miss season 7 of MLP and the pony movie.

Hoh! I am quite literally Loling out Loloud right now! You finally find yourself in the realm you have watched & idolized for years, and your only thought is too go back lest you miss any new episodes or movies!  That is some Twilight Zone realistic story telling there!

You, my good being, and Mr.T.U. from above, just the both of you are so human that it's just adorable!

That's a first! Actually got me to like the human species! I thank you both for this new experience! Bwa-haaa!

Me? My first impressions?

I wake up. Stare groggily at my surroundings & self, and respond thusly:

"...Really? A horse?... of all things? Not like... crab aliens or?... oh all right."

My goals:

1: Find if there's anything nearby I can munch on.

2: See if there's any other beings around, assess what possible relations exist & what are the defining race of this land & what the proper rules of culture & norm are.,

3: See what else I can eat.

4: ...Profit?

5: See what is customary for ponies to eat, if there's any limitations such as issues with meat or whatever delicacies the culture may aspire to.

6: Figure out what I am capable of. What natural gifts have been given, if any, and see if there's any risks or responsibilities in using them are.

7: Dinner.

8: Figure out what this "Magic" thing is that all the unicorns seem to insist exists when all logic dictates that magic is defined by its unknowablity. Ask alot of questions, probably be an annoying prick about it then maybe, if I have time, harness it to go stark raving mad, knowing full well the princesses will probably just "reform" me or something.

9: Eat.

10: Figure out just what is up with Pinkie aaaaand maaaybe see if I can't find a way to get invited over to her families house to see how Limestone is like in person.

11: Eat a rock. That's truly magic to me.

In short, yes. I basically am a cow. Doesn't matter too much to me what body I'm in, so long as I'm not causing some sort of interdimensional instability & I've got a ready supply of food around me. Ooh! You can eat grass & plants as a pony, can't you? You don't even have to pay for the food! Now I really wanna be a pony now!

• Brohoof 2

Do inappropriate alone-stuff :3

Dis guy. Dis guy raght 'ere. *chest thump* My boy, he know where it at!

....What? You turn into a pony and your first impressions wouldn't want you to cuddle yourself for a few hours?

After I got over it, I would check my cutie mark and pray I dd not have something embarrassing or dumb,

Hmm, and what would be an embarrassing cutie mark for a human-turned-pony? Like something representing them having been human, a Hand perhaps? As a hand always firmly printed on one's buttocks & having to continuously explain that to other ponies, yeth, I can see that being funny-I mean, deeficult.

Devise an evil plan to turn back into a human and personaly overthrow Celestia to prove how formidable humans are.

I'd bring my phone and machete, of course.

That's normal, right?

Of course it is! Decided what I wanna bring then, a lighter! *dances around while waving a lighter*  Watch my prowess over mechanical-made fire! I bring the tool of life to you primitive beings! I am your God of Fire! mwa-ha-hwaagh!

Edited by Widdershins

@@Widdershins,

Of course! Eat weird mushrooms! Drink glowy potions! Poke scary monsters! Provoque ponies with swords! Jump out of Canterlot castle and fall all the way down! Tease Discord about Fluttershy! Steal Flurry Heart and go to Cadence after a month and brag about it! Play staring contests with basilisks! Go on a vacation in tartar! Try to single-hoofely beat Chrysaliss' entire army with a fork! Disguise myself as an apple and go search for vampire fruitbats! Go tell Sunbutt that her posterior is way larger than the accepted norm! Sell Nuke blueprints to Flim and Flam! Make Pinkie go "pinkamena" and give her a knife! 

Edited by Missklang
  • Brohoof 1

Well I would be on my own in the outskirts at first and my O.C. is of course the first one I

made (Lord Necrodeus). When I arrive there, everyone there in the wouldn't want to mess

with me. Still I will respect them if they don't.

For good reasons, lets leave it at that. Seriously they mess with me, then I will make them

regret it the hard way. I'm hardcore like that. 

Still I would find some place far far away and build my own palace where the location is.

Probably beyond the Unknown will be my place and I will rule there.

As my bios for my O.C. says for what ruler I am and what powers I have at my disposal.

Yes I do have those extremely deadly swords, especially the Elemental one. 

I will then make my place beyond darkness itself where survival is key there.

Meaning my place is where no mere mortal shall come too. Only the strong and powerful live

here. Which basically is the one place where the sun and moon don't exist there.

Well because its extremely pitch dark there and very thick fog comes up from the ground.

Always very cold there and keep on hearing whispers from unknown sources.

Oh yes there is even storms always there and you will get that sense of dread.

The very bad kind and are too afraid to move. Still you will eventually.

Its like the coldest and cruelest place there is. Then you wonder why you are here and want to go

back to never be there again. Something like that.

Then maybe I come back too Equestria to meet others. Unless they think I'm some mare

they feared long ago. Then you know. Yet that would be pretty nice for me to be there

looking like my first O.C. and rule a place like that. I would be like a phenom that can never die

by any means. I really do mean any. As they say, how can takes something down.

When it just won't die. Hence my O.C. name Deathmare, his nick name of course.

Edited by Unovas

@@Missklang,

Of Course! Create small, but easily pushed-over armies of mushroom men! Shrink myself down to fit in a potion bottle just to see if I can't ram the stopper in from the other side! Turn ponies' swords into Provolone! Create a trebuchet to fling myself into the same window of Canterlot castle just to spite you! Tease Fluttershy about Discord! Steal Cadence to toss her off high places just to test her aerodynamic capabilities! Play staring contests with your statufied corpse! Go on vacation in a vat of tartar sauce! Wade through Chrysalis's army just to plant a cartoony smack on her lips & call her Queen Kissakiss! Disguise myself as an apple!... and wait for Applejack. Go tell Moonbutt that her Pathos is way larger than the accepted norm! Sell Applebloom to Flim & Flam! Make Pinkie go "Pinkiemenia'... just sos I can hug her!

It's a land of Maaaaaaagic!   There's no limit to the possibilities, eh?!

Seems I'm in one of my mooooooods again! Tee-hee!

• Brohoof 1

Hmm, and what would be an embarrassing cutie mark for a human-turned-pony?

I dunno, speaking only for myself here... if I found myself becoming a unicorn in Equestria that would be pretty awesome.. if i turned and saw my cutie mark was a sock, a tin can, a pair of butt cheeks, some flies buzzing around a garbage bag, a pile of manure, a Smurf, a Snarf, a Snork or an Orko among loads of other things, I would be less than thrilled.

HERES WHAT WOULD HAPPEN

1.i would freak out and try to see my cutie mark

2.would try to fly 

3.would try my magic 

4.would try changing the color of my horn and wing (half changeling)

5.freak out again

6.try to meet my aunt (queen chrysalis)

7.try to meet derpy then everyone else

8.make sure I had my bowtie 

9.fly around 

10.make instant friends with pinkie pie 

11.fly around and smile so brightly 

12.SCREAM

13.meet every pony 

14.try to see every part of Equestria

15.then try to find a house 

16.and a job

GOALS:

1.Meet every pony 

2.see my aunt 

3.see all of Equestria

4.find a place to live

5.find a job to get bits

WHO AND WHAT I WOULD BRING 

1.My best friend who is in love with mlp too

2.family picture

3.my stuffed animal 

Edited by StarNote

First thing's first: I would panic. If I'm a different species in a different world I am DEFINITELY gonna be late for work.

Once I'd resigned myself to being stuck there (hopefully my girlfriend is with me and freaking out too, but if not then I'll have to deal with it). I guess I'd try to get used to it. I figure I'd spend a good hour or so just pacing around the room trying to make sure I'm walking "normally" so that I'll blend in. After that... probably 10 minutes trying to figure out how to open the door. Then I'd be off!

I'd probably try to find somepony in charge. Twilight, if I'm in Ponyville. Do my best to explain what happened to me without sounding like a crazy pony (which probably wouldn't be easy), so that I could hopefully find somepony who could explain to me exactly what just happened, and if anyone in the human world even knows I'm gone (maybe it's like... paused. That'd be nice). And after that? Well... I'd look for some help to get acclimated. And who better to do that than Twilight?

• Brohoof 1

I dunno, speaking only for myself here... if I found myself becoming a unicorn in Equestria that would be pretty awesome.. if i turned and saw my cutie mark was a sock, a tin can, a pair of butt cheeks, some flies buzzing around a garbage bag, a pile of manure, a Smurf, a Snarf, a Snork or an Orko among loads of other things, I would be less than thrilled.

Right now, I'm just laughing at your banner!! Oh, that's funny!!

Panic for like five minutes and then go on to see where the hell I am located... obviously I'll go and find a job for myself with nature involved, of course. I honestly dont know where to go from there XD I just know I would be happy as hell! 

-Check if I'm myself personified, or my ponysona OC

-Rejoice if OC, rejoice a lot less if not

i lauged so much at that xD i understand that feeling. myself ponified would be uglier than my ponysona xD

I dont have a ponysona yet. i just have an OC i used on a online pony game and hes a pegasus because fliying you go faster than running, and in a videogame thats better xD but if i create my ponysona i wanna be unicorn because i will use magic as hands

about this topic: I would be exited but then super worried for months thinking that in the human world i just disapeared with no sings and my family and people who care about me would be so so worried ALL their life ;__; makes me feel bad

I would want a way to comunicate with my family at least once to tell them that im ok and happy and dont worry about me.

from the human world i would like to take a book with tons of music sheets and lyrics of songs that i like. so this way i would give them to musician ponies there so i could listen my jams in equestria too. or sell them  :toldya:

or maybe a super encilopedia about human world, history and tecnology so i can teach the ponies about the other dimension. that would be a world changing thing. imagine they improve technology so much thanks to that book. not sure if i want equestria to change that much tho. internet and videogames yes but polution and other problems no. gotta think it better :please:

• Brohoof 2

I would probably hate my life forever I couldn't be human again I wouldn't be anything at all because I don't have an OC so I would just be a piece of grass or something

Edited by Reaper

@@Tropico

Indeed, but as I put all my life efforts into being like my ponysona, at the end of the day it would be just that I would have way less magic and be light grey with dark mane instead of light brown with red and green mane xD 

Bringing music sheets is a brilliant idea! But also, you can play them yourself and make yourself known as a great composer x3  

I would gladly leave everything behind, although I would wish for my friends to come with me. 

I would bring a PC and an e-book with all human books ever, encyclopaedias, basically all culture and science advancement and history I can get. But there is no electricity you say? Well, no one said that controlled lightning spells weren't a thing ^^

I would of course not make it public, only using it to inject useful info into the pony society like disease cure, advanced crafting methods and dank memes. And also with all books and the knowledge I could pass for a writer as well ^^ Would still have to "ponify" each book though and that is not that easy xD  Also, I would love having every piece of brony mlp art ever made xD and fanfic. That would be excellent trolling material!!!

• Brohoof 2

Reaction? Omygosh, Fluttershy lives here!  :love:

Goals? Omygosh, I need to find Fluttershy and hug her! :squee:(because waifu Fluttershy :yay: )

What to take? I have no idea. Maybe family members? I love my family, but I don't know if they'd want to live there. xD  If not, then gladly my cats!  ^_^

Edited by ElementalFluttershee

But there is no electricity you say? Well, no one said that controlled lightning spells weren't a thing ^^

I DIDNT THOUGH OF THAT OMG plase i wanna be a powerful unicorrn :love:  :love:  :love:

I would of course not make it public

AAH thats a smart move! might do the same too xD inventing tons of cures and technology will make you more remembered than Star Swirl the beared! Celestia will adopt you! cause she loves to adopt everyone xD

also yay for dank memes  :D

• Brohoof 2