Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc OOC USS Luna

Mentis Soliloquy

Agreed I am moving to the stage of holding the talks in a few more posts, 

commercial break coming up everyone! 

@@Mentis Soliloquy

Do I assume correctly that this is the scene when the bad guys show up, and I get to control them from now on?

Also, I played the implant to hint the tech has some drawbacks, so she won't be OP with it. Ofc she didn't go see the butcher. I mean, doctor. 

@@Raven Rawne,

Your post is quite, quite fine. Only thing I spotted is that they were not at warp merely at impulse so a minor edit if you would see to that, otherwise I rather like that.

everyone else you are free to post or pass if you pass type it here

• Brohoof 1

Fixed the post. Also, Crystal will most probably not be rp'd unless her presence is necessary.  No point typing how she's looking at her console, right?

I'd like to ask someone Trek savvy to toss me a star date some 100 years prior to current events? I need it for a thing. I have a plan for the Romulans which I can share with the GM for approval.

Hey yall. Just thought to let ya know. Am still around. Was gone over the weekend but that was temporary. Can't wait to read about what is going to happen in the RP. Also, am still being a patient Energian. Energa can't wait to join the crew. He is ecstatic with anticipation.

• Brohoof 1