Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc OOC USS Luna

Mentis Soliloquy

@@Once In A Blue Moon,@@BloodDrops, @@Miss Reaper, @@Raven Rawne,  

Guys and gals, your posts are wonderful I see us having much fun on the Luna.

@@Shadow Dancer

If you do not post by Friday the 9th I will remove you from the RP I will not have this hold up continue. 

@,

You're more than welcome to Shadow's place if he's removed.  

• Brohoof 3

@@Shadow Dancer,

you've been tagged like 3 times now, heck I sent you a message on the your profile feed, but at least you got it.

@,

A bit more patience detective, I have a feeling we can accommodate you, give us a week or two.  

• Brohoof 1

Anyway, I've a little update for you all. 

I in my mind at least trying to run this RP like we we're sort of on the TV show, but of course we'll know things a little differently. I will be creating episode like adventures for us, I will also be posting bits of the plot here as well because there will be times when I don't mention someone in the IC chat because their character either plays a small role or none at all for that event.

For example

In the upcoming plot only about three of us will be playing our OC's (you'll understand in a moment when I write more) in a event like this you can do one of two things.

1. You can post here similarly to how I got you all to do a background posts, this can be info Mentis would know about your file
  2. decide a enemy or ally you'd like to play in the mean time

Alternatively you may wish to appeal to Mentis in the IC to join an event, or if you don't want to do anything of the previous your more than welcome to do your own thing on the ship (especially if more than one person is not also included)

Episode 001 Plot

The Luna is being sent to Klingon space on their border with the Romulan Empire to be the Federations representatives as a dispute on who owns a particular planet is being discussed by the two factions.

In this I will be looking for people to play;

• Romulan diplomats/forces
  • Klingon diplomats/forces

if no-one is up for playing either role I'll play them by default.

In this mission I will foresee the following persons attending.

Mentis

Indicus  

Lunar

If anyone else thinks that they should be on the away team please let me know via one of the listed options.

If you wish to do it IC wait until I actually post it IC.

@

You coming aboard, I changed it a little will be episode 002.

You are all welcome to come up with episode idea's heck you can run the RP for the duration of the episode. (Anything is also welcome, from a holodeck adventure, to Borg trying to assimilate us)

Bear in mind, we will win, so if your playing an enemy, concede or lose in the end so we can progess

@@Raven Rawne

Now with your RP altering post, I am quite happy with it actually, everyone is also welcome to do the same, but remember there will be times when people wish to do just to back and forth 200 character posts, so keep that in mind is all.

• Brohoof 3

@@Mentis Soliloquy,

Can I just say, I LOVE this idea? Breaking the plot up into "episodes" like this - that means a story, plus a short-term goal to work towards in order to keep the RP plot moving along! And especially great for what will hopefully be a long-term RP :D

I'm all tapped out for ideas right now, but I'd love to help come up with more ideas for future episodes! Let's get this crew into a host of wild adventures a la Enterprise! :love:

• Brohoof 1

@@Miss Reaper,

Well I'm happy you like it (like really happy), I will not run short of ideas anytime soon, but people are more than welcome to contribute theirs and I'll slot them in.

• Brohoof 1

@@BloodDrops,

Well...

In the upcoming plot only about three of us will be playing our OC's (you'll understand in a moment when I write more) in a event like this you can do one of two things. You can post here similarly to how I got you all to do a background posts, this can be info Mentis would know about your file decide a enemy or ally you'd like to play in the mean time Alternatively you may wish to appeal to Mentis in the IC to join an event, or if you don't want to do anything of the previous your more than welcome to do your own thing on the ship (especially if more than one person is not also included)