Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc OOC USS Luna

Mentis Soliloquy

I've some ref images for quarters, everyone's is the same in layout, but personalized with stuffz :P

Senior officer 

1701d-troi-quarters.jpg

Enlisted @@Once In A Blue Moon, you get a room mate :D

uss_saratoga___enlisted_crewmembers_quar

As normal all these images are on the initial post in the OOC

@@Mentis Soliloquy,

Sorry for the story warp jump, I just thought the meeting was over. I'll refrain from such practice though.

Also, can Crystal keep her small but comfy living space near the Main Engiineering? I know that, as an officer, she could get one of those roomy apartments but I figured she'd prefer to be near the center of engineering events.

As for the episode 1, I can take up one of the factions, stil undecided who. Crys will just sit this one out making sure Luna has the firepower to back up any claim made by it's captain. I'm curious though who will sit in the Chair once both cap and his second are away.

Oh and before the chronometer encroaches upon the hapless seventeen hour, Crys will fire up the Warp Core - figured that, to save on Dilithium, the ship's power reactor would be offline for the duration of staying in the dock and leech off the station for juice, through the cables in the docking sleeve.

• Brohoof 1

@@Raven Rawne,

let me know which faction when your ready, I have no problems with her keeping her quarters near engineering. 

chair well that will fall to either your own OC, or Blood.

• Brohoof 1

I need to read up on both factions to see which mindset appeals to me the most. You know, to roleplay with feeling.

As per standard procedure the Engineering Department demands for either Chief or Assistant to be present in the Main Engineering at all time, so, technically, she could leave her little kingdom without breaking rules or endangering the vessel, even if just for one shift.

@@Mentis Soliloquy,

I could pull off the Romulans, but keep in mind they won't be a nice bunch - their racial superiority complex and xenophobia demand at least some more or less veiled insults to stay in-character.

• Brohoof 1

@@Mentis Soliloquy,

Well of course, I meant civilised rude. Small things, like, say, not bowing one's head in greeting, the faint air of "why has fate punished me with such company" and such. Nothing over the top like throwing insults left and right. They feel more like the white glove type for me.

BTW are you going to disclose the reason for their territorial dispute in the IC?

what do you mean waiting on me? I'm second last post, not to mention I'm talking to Once and they've not responded yet, everyone is free to post.

!!!

Would you happen to be accepting new players at this time?  I'd like to bring in Soft Zoisite for this thread, and you can find his bio in my sig.  Of course, due to the setting, I'm willing to adapt his backstory so that he joined Starfleet and volunteered for this mission to get away from his mother.

I only really have a cursory understanding of the Star Trek universe, so I'd be willing to hear your ideas for where he would do best!

@@Hazard Time,

Hazard aw come on!! Man this is a pain in my ass... Look I've 6 in the RP already, I'm adding a 7th soon enough (maybe a few weeks from now), I may fit 8 in time you'll be waiting at least a month before you can officially join as crew, but I could do with someone to play antagonists 

@@Hazard Time,

Hazard aw come on!! Man this is a pain in my ass... Look I've 6 in the RP already, I'm adding a 7th soon enough (maybe a few weeks from now), I may fit 8 in time you'll be waiting at least a month before you can officially join as crew, but I could do with someone to play antagonists 

Not sure if you're frustrated that I joined too late or that I didn't read something :x

I'd be willing to go antagonist, though!  I'd just need a few ideas for what I would be doing.

@@Hazard Time,

I'm annoyed at your timing man, your late to this party, if your up for playing a role, there will be some Klingon's to be played coming up, so would you fancy that? 

If I've not made it clear to everyone your more than welcome to meet up with one another, and do other things, not all my posts will be moving the plot forward. 

@@Mentis Soliloquy

I'm tempted, but while I know who the Klingons generally are, I can't say that I know enough about their culture to portray them in a way that actual Star Trek fans would approve of.  If you have any ideas how to make this work, I'd love to hear them!  Otherwise, I'd be willing to stalk this thread until you're ready to accommodate another person.  It'd give me a chance to get a feel for how you're running this RP :P

@@Hazard Time,

I am not sure anyone here is a proper Treky I am sure not, this whole thing was inspired by me binge watching Star Trek Voyager, not to mention I am aware of how popular anthro RP's are and how few there are of them, so I simply put the ideas together and made it so not every man and his dog could get in, I've GM'd a few times now and I know an open door policy is not such a good idea. 

Feel free to watch on, follow the threads if you wish and I'll let you know when it'd be safe for you to officially apply, in the mean time think about a backstory and what position you'd like your OC to be on the ship.

• Brohoof 1

@@Mentis Soliloquy

So I've had some time to think over your previous proposal, and after finding a friend who is a veritable expert on Star Trek lore, I'd like to ask if you're still looking for a Klingon antagonist?  I'd still like to add Zoisite to the crew, but that can come at a later date.

• Brohoof 1