Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general questions Questions about the Group and Member title

Disky Bolt

So,I'm a new comer to this community.After I edit my profile,I found that my Member Title and Group is "Blank Flank".I wonder on can we change the group and member title?

Edited by Disky Bolt

Member title can be changed to whatever by those who have subscribed

But changes automatically when you increase your post count

Simply click the picture under my or anypony else's name to see the picture and name you get for what post count :)

You first need to make five posts to move up from Blank Flank. Group title is based on if you subscribe or dinate. However, some areas don't count towards your post total, Posts made in Cloudsdale Colosseum, Fan Clubs posts and Roleplay out of character posts. More info is available on the FAQ:

https://mlpforums.com/page/faq/_/site-problems/what-do-the-badges-beneath-a-users-avatar-indicate-r6 is a start, although you'll want to browse the other FAQ topics as well. Hope that helps you, and welcome to the Forums! :)

@@Disky Bolt

In order to alter your badge (your status of being a Blank Flank), you must make a certain number of posts- specifically 5. This will grant you the status of a Muffin. The more posts you make, the higher badge you will obtain. However, please note that post count does not increase in the Welcoming Plaza or Cloudsale Colosseum.

If you'd like to see a full list of said ranks and how many posts are needed to reach them individually, simply click on the icon of your own rank. A full, updated list will appear.

post-14906-0-17423900-1480600334.jpg

post-14906-0-80155300-1480600980_thumb.png

post-14906-0-37065700-1480600996_thumb.png

post-14906-0-59697800-1480601021_thumb.png

post-14906-0-82754000-1480601164_thumb.png

In order to change your member title, however, you must donate or subscribe to the site in order to do so. Staff members also have this ability.

If you'd like to donate/subscribe, just click on the "More" tab on the top left of the page and click 'Subscribe!'