Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If You Had Three Wishes...

Kenshiro

Money, health and ability to fall asleep faster. 

I am totally agree with your three wishes especially the last one ;)

Nope, thank you kindly for your generous offer.

hqdefault.jpg

Your wishes has came true then :)

The ability to dimensionally see imaginary and complex values.

Become fully functional with at least half the sleep required for a young adult. Just imagine what you could have done in those three to four hours every day...

Become self-actualizing.

• Brohoof 1

#1 Alot of money. Like a few trillion  :lol:

#2 Full Control of my emotions & intellegence, so that i can be motivated, feeling good and be successful in life

#3 A portal to equestria which turns me into a pony.

YAS...

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

The ability to dimensionally see imaginary and complex values.

Become fully functional with at least half the sleep required for a young adult. Just imagine what you could have done in those three to four hours every day...

Become self-actualizing.

Very original. I like especially your half sleep time wish ;)

In all seriousness...

#1: To be the best vector artist

#2: To have couple of games each year

#3: To make friends, enough that a few can tolerate me daily

I am sure you ll become a great vector artist + have your games and you have one ;)

#1 Alot of money. Like a few trillion  :lol:

#2 Full Control of my emotions & intellegence, so that i can be motivated, feeling good and be successful in life

#3 A portal to equestria which turns me into a pony.

YAS...

I like the portal idea to equestria   :P

Edited by Kenshiro

Three wishes you say...

#1. To be able to go to the human world and live there as Sunset's roommate.

#2. To finish my MLP CCG collection.

#3. To give my family the financial support they need.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

1) The ability to travel to any dimension or time at will.

2) To wish for the ability to wish for more wishes

3) To wish for more wishes.

#loopholes

:love:

You are so smart Yoshi. Second and third one are the great wishes  :)

Three wishes you say...

#1. To be able to go to the human world and live there as Sunset's roommate.

#2. To finish my MLP CCG collection.

#3. To give my family the financial support they need.

Wow. Amazing wishes my friend :D

Edited by Kenshiro
  • Brohoof 1

Here's my joke ones.

#1: To be the wishing genie

#2: To set rules on how to get 3 wishes out of me

#3: To not get wished by the same living being for a year that already got my wish

• Brohoof 1

I wanted at least one wish dedicated to my family given how much they mean to me.

You are an amazing person. I hope every pony has a wish dedicated to the loved ones :)

I wish I was a shapeshifter so I can turn into literally anything.

I wish I had a good job that I enjoyed doing.

I wish I was better at drawing.

Becoming shapeshifter is good but can you turn into Wolverine not physically but amazing healing ability and has a skeleton covered with adamantium :P

• Brohoof 1

Immortality

World peace under my rule

Mind control anyone with a tap of a pencil, I command them to do something and they do it with no resistance, afterwards I tap my pencil again and they are back to normal and don't remember anything from when they were under mind control. 

For example I could force the writers into bringing King Sombra back as a hero or something. 

Edited by StarlightTrixie
  • Brohoof 2

Immortality

World peace under my rule

Mind control anyone with a tap of a pencil, I command them to do something and they do it with no resistance, afterwards I tap my pencil again and they are back to normal and don't remember anything from when they were under mind control. 

For example I could force the writers into bringing King Sombra back as a hero or something. 

Your wishes are exactly same with the powerful and great Trixe's :D

• Brohoof 1

My first wish: to be happy

My second wish: for there to be no obstructions between me and the people I love

My third wish: to find fulfillment in my life

Nothing else really matters that much. Why wish for something that might bring you to the end goal you're looking for, when you can just wish for the goal you're trying to reach. So many people wish for money, because they think money will bring them happiness. Why not just wish for happiness?

• Brohoof 2

My first wish: to be happy

My second wish: for there to be no obstructions between me and the people I love

My third wish: to find fulfillment in my life

Nothing else really matters that much. Why wish for something that might bring you to the end goal you're looking for, when you can just wish for the goal you're trying to reach. So many people wish for money, because they think money will bring them happiness. Why not just wish for happiness?

Maybe people believe that money bring them happiness. For me money is needed to fulfill some goals in our lives, right ?

The ability to open a rift to any reality, the ability to learn all powers in those reality, and the ability to manipulate the energy of the universe

I started to fear from you Johnny  :ooh:

• Brohoof 1

You are an amazing person. I hope every pony has a wish dedicated to the loved ones :)

My family deserve it especially after what they've done for me on various levels. My collection wish is my own personal wish that I'd like to finish without having to wait forever, and my wish to go to the human world is because Equestria Girls brought me into the fandom. If I could make a fourth wish, I'd wish for humans to be able to live up to three hundred years old.

• Brohoof 1

My family deserve it especially after what they've done for me on various levels. My collection wish is my own personal wish that I'd like to finish without having to wait forever, and my wish to go to the human world is because Equestria Girls brought me into the fandom. If I could make a fourth wish, I'd wish for humans to be able to live up to three hundred years old.

I have watched last three EQG movies recently and i like their theme. About fourth wish, actually people used to live longer nearly 200 years in old times before they found the salt. Salt kills us and shorten our lives ;)

• Brohoof 1

Due to my present  desperation I wish..

1. for our world to become a Wizarding world.( why not?)

2. Done with college then get a job at hospital

3. eh...can I will save it for my next crisis?

• Brohoof 1

Due to my present  desperation I wish..

1. for our world to become a Wizarding world.( why not?)

2. Done with college then get a job at hospital

3. eh...can I will save it for my next crisis?

Of course you can my friend. Bonus wish is always come in handy for the extreme situations ;)

• Brohoof 1

I have watched last three EQG movies recently and i like their theme. About fourth wish, actually people used to live longer nearly 200 years in old times before they found the salt. Salt kills us and shorten our lives ;)

Curse you salt and anything else that has shortened our lives.

• Brohoof 1