Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

DANUTERCISD

I know we have our favorite ships(mine is rarity x pinkie pie), but im pretty sure we have some ships from the brony fandom that we don't like. List them here, they can also be from EQG series too, but try to keep it to gen4 MLP:FIM, and EQG.

My least favorite ship is Fluttershy X Rainbow Dash.

• Brohoof 1

I guess Fluttershy x Discord. Never a fan. Oh, and Fluttershy x Sombra. That's a nope from me.

I suppose you could throw Timber Spruce x Sci-Twi in there, as well. Flash was harder to dislike.

My least favorite ship is Fluttershy X Rainbow Dash.

Blasphemy. :P

• Brohoof 4

Fluttershy and Discord is the ship I hate... PinkiexDiscord makes much more sense. Why you ask? Pinkie's personality, randomness loves chaos? Makes sense if you ask me.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Rarity x Rainbow Dash /RariDash/

I really don't get why this ship is getting so popular lately. It really makes the least sense out of every other Mane6xRD ship.

Because Rarity and Rainbow are two sides of the same coin when you really think about them, their ambitious, kinda egotistical, very driven and passionate mares... It's just one is girly and the other is a tomboy. But there's actually a lot in common there, so you have both the appeal of opposites attract and the theoretical compatablity of ships like say TwiJack without the sheer level of compatablity that makes those ships kinda hard to make fun. It's no surprise it's picked up steam. It's popular for the same reason Rarijack is, just less so since they have way less screen time together. Once they FINALLY got an episode together in S5 it's appeal became more clear to people. 

Anyway my least favorite very popular Mane6 ship is AppleDash because I just think it's  boring and kind of a zombie ship, least favorite overall is Fluttermac since it basically has no reason to exist whatsoever.

Edited by M'gann M'orzz

• 3 weeks later...

I already went over this in this other thread on the topic, so I'll just briefly re-list them here.

Anything incestuous or pedophilic

TwiLestia

RariJack

FlashLight

Cadance/Shining infidelity ships

FlutterCord

TwiDash

SoarinDash

Plus, Zephyr Breeze x Rainbow Dash, because apparently some people actually take that seriously and why. how. what. 

Finally, I don't have as much against it, but FlutterMac seems awfully random and superficial to me. 

And I'll also second this:

Sunset x Flash Sentry because SunLight is my OTP.

Because Rarity and Rainbow are two sides of the same coin when you really think about them, their ambitious, kinda egotistical, very driven and passionate mares... It's just one is girly and the other is a tomboy. But there's actually a lot in common there, so you have both the appeal of opposites attract and the theoretical compatablity of ships like say TwiJack without the sheer level of compatablity that makes those ships kinda hard to make fun. It's no surprise it's picked up steam. It's popular for the same reason Rarijack is, just less so since they have way less screen time together. Once they FINALLY got an episode together in S5 it's appeal became more clear to people. 

Furthermore, for someone like myself who just doesn't like all the conflict in "opposites attract" ships, there's also the fact that the most prominent example of shared screen time between the two ("Rarity Investigates!") has them getting along surprisingly well.

• Brohoof 2

Fluttercord. The entire premise bothers me. Pretty much anything with Celestia or Luna seems weird to me, too.

I don't hate Fluttermac, but I don't like it either. I just don't see it working.

And Equestria Girls in general isn't my thing, so I suppose I'd include anything from that unless we're strictly talking about their pony forms.

• Brohoof 1

Rainbow Dash and any Wonder Bolt member. (Also pretty much anything but her and Fluttershy, please don't kill me). I can't imagine either with anypony else.

At least someone else seems to feel like me. :kindness:

I really hate Fluttercord. Also FlutterMac. Honestly, Fluttershy x Anything (other than FlutterDash) I'm against. I guess I'm picky about my favorite pony.

Rainbow Dash x with just about anypony

Not because she's not shippable but she shows no sign of relationship interests besides herself.

OoOoh... self-shipping... that's a neat idea!!

I suppose my top three in this category, which oddly enough seem to chain together.  Are as follows:

Flutterdash:  Because RD is far too competitive & pushy for a quiet, panicky mare like Fluttershy. I don't see her being willing to slow down constantly for her and Dragonshy sort of was the nail in the coffin for me there.

Fluttercord: Because One: It's Discord, he likely doesn't even have gender or reason for a relationship beyond a good companion. Two: IT'S DISCORD! He's not exactly a good or calm influence for, like I said before, a mare as prone to panic attacks or fits if things get too chaotic. Just being friends with him is likely too much for her often. He tried to banish a friend of her's that he got jealous of for heavens sake! You need some MASSIVE chops in knowing how to control a matter to even be near a being like Discord!

and lastly,  CelestiCord: (Discestia?)   Because, I don't know, it might not follow that one could trust someone else when they've banished you into a stony, immovable but sentient still, prison for a thousand years. That's kinda torture there. Some amount of grudge is warrented there!

...and maybe because I'm also a big Celestia fanboy...