Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

DANUTERCISD

2 minutes ago, Booker said:

Appledash. I vehemently despise that ship, and since it wasn't explicitly stated in the finale that they're a couple, I refuse to accept it as canon. Let it sink like the Titanic.

its a strong ship that can't be taken down.

i don't like rarijack but at the same time i like it. so its netural towards me.

but if i have to choose a least favorite, it has to be quibbledash. i don't understand how it became a ship or why it existed. theyre like everyone person who supports something and the other  fans of kind know more than you type of vibe. 

I don’t ship Fluttershy with Discord and I never did. I can’t stand all of the attention the two get as a potential couple. It’s an overrated ship, if you will and that annoys me. 

• Brohoof 2

I never saw ships interesting to begin with. I really hated the way Rarity and Spike was paired in a lot of the episodes. It felt wrong, not because they were different species, but their age and occupations didn't really match. Spike for once are like a tool for Twilight in most of the episodes as well, and that is wrong even by today's modern standards.

• Brohoof 1

Flashlight-No not because Flash Sentry is a "waifu stealer", but because he such a dry wall and not a character. Okay sure he might have been given some sort of character in Equestria Girls later on, but really not with Twilight though.

CelestiaxLuna-Just no, they are sisters. Nothing more, nothing less.

Anything else I don't support or somewhat okay with.

On 11/24/2019 at 10:06 PM, Bakugou Is My Man ❤ said:

I don’t ship Fluttershy with Discord and I never did. I can’t stand all of the attention the two get as a potential couple. It’s an overrated ship, if you will and that annoys me. 

*GASP* I’m not alone? :o

27 minutes ago, Emerald Heart said:

I hate FlutterCord the most

OMG THANK Y’ALL!! Good lord, someone understands!! :wub:

Seriously, never been a FlutterCord fan. For several reasons. Beyond that, my most hated ships are the adult/child and incest ships (EEEUGH)... :eww:

• Brohoof 2

I normally don't ship at all, but there are certain ships which I don't like. The only reason being that they don't seem quite appropriate. I'm talking about incestous ships and ones which involve an adult and child. Yeah, no thanks.

Fluttercord actively brought down both characters imo. Sometimes it felt like they always needed to be together and worst of all, they always let DIscord be a huge douchebag to everyone yet the only reason everyone ever put up with it was because he was deep in Fluttershy's pants :dry::blush:

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

Basically any ship between one character and another that said character hates. So Rariblood, Flimjack, Zephyrdash and shipping Rainbow with any of her school bullies. 

The idea of secretly liking someone when you don't show it is kind of romanticised and unrealistic imo. In real life, if somebody hates someone, they hate them

• Brohoof 2

I really dislike, Zephyrdash (obvious reasons), Flashlight (Flash has NO character other than the fact that he has a thing for Twi), Rariblood (also obvious reasons), and I’m not a huge fan of Flutterdash or Rarijack.

But! If you like those ships, don’t let my opinion stop you. As long as a ship isn’t harmful or just outright disgusting/illegal you’re free to ship what you want! :BrightMacContent:

• Brohoof 2

It would be spike- rarity and big mac- marble pie. 

Rarijack too, but not as much as the pairs I mentioned above. Flimflamjack, zephyrdash and these kind of ships deserve a mention to.

Edited by Rushing cash

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm gonna say Celestia and Big Mac, I honestly think that no matter the situation those two would never find anything in common or even be able to carry the most mundane of conversations.

• Brohoof 2

6 hours ago, Rainy Day said:

I'm gonna say Celestia and Big Mac, I honestly think that no matter the situation those two would never find anything in common or even be able to carry the most mundane of conversations.

well they are both quite a bit larger than the average pony ^_^