Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Brony lingo you like or don't like

DANUTERCISD

I like brohoof (but I don't really have many times to say it)

I love saying EVERYPONY!

Now really huge on saying love and tolerate (if that counts) but I do like the idea.

I can't really think of anymore. I know some phrases bronies say but idk if they count.

Like Applejack is background pony which is just a bad wornout joke.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

Terminology just helps people use less words to communicate the same ideas. Some words sound dumb, but it helps the messages get across. Like, understanding terminology makes conversations easier

I guess I can't really hate any words, but I'm so apathetic that I can't hate much of anything

I don't use "brony lingo", not even with the people I know to be bronies. That said, I've never been a huge fan of "20% cooler"; I don't know, it's just that whenever I hear that term, I always think, "Why 20%? Why not make it twice as cooler?"

Brohoof, everypony, somepony, anypony, and brohoof are all fine by me. Never been into the nicknames Sunbutt and Moonbutt... I don't know why, I guess they're just strange to me. Though as a Twilight fan I do like the nickname Book Horse. :lol:

Of course I only use this terminology in a pony context anyway. Like, I will never replace "everybody" with "everypony" in casual real-life conversation.