Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Lucky Bolt

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just a thought but do you know of the fourth wall?

If so, what do you think of bronies?

Nope, never heard of the fourth wall, but I have heard of you bronies. Never would have thought there was fans of me and mah friends and family. To be honest, you bronies are downright strange.

Edited by Sky Storm
  • Brohoof 2

Howdy Fluttershy! Hmmm... what I like to do on weekends? Let's see... well when I'm not too busy with my chores on the farm I enjoy headin over to Ponyville Spa with Rarity for one of our spa days. So relaxin. 

• Brohoof 1

Your Highness! It's such an honor to be asked a question by the Princess herself! Well, I guess I prefer the day over the night, mostly 'cause I can get the most chores done on the farm durin the day, and it's easier to take in the breathtakin view of Sweet Apple Acres when it's daytime.

• Brohoof 1

Applejack,

Have you known that Big Mac plays those role playing games with Spike?

Oh really? Well I guess that's not too suprisin, since I know they have their 'guys night.' I've always wondered what they do on guys night, it must be them roleplaying games. 

• Brohoof 1

Oh really? Well I guess that's not too suprisin, since I know they have their 'guys night.' I've always wondered what they do on guys night, it must be them roleplaying games. 

I guess, were you surprised when you and the others saw him, Spike, and Discord brought the game to life in Twilight's Castle?

• Brohoof 1

I guess, were you surprised when you and the others saw him, Spike, and Discord brought the game to life in Twilight's Castle?

Sure I was suprised, although I had no idea it was a role playin game they somehow brought to life. I just thought it was Discord up to his usaul shenanigans. :huh: 

• Brohoof 1

Sure I was suprised, although I had no idea it was a role playin game they somehow brought to life. I just thought it was Discord up to his usaul shenanigans. :huh: 

Well, at this way, the Roleplaying games will literally feel like an adventure.

Were you surprised that RainbowDash and PinkiePie joined in their game?

Edited by Brainstorm
  • Brohoof 1

How would you feel if King Sombra showed up at your farm and wanted to reform?

Well, I'd be happy to help him reform, with my friends help of course. 

Well, at this way, the Roleplaying games will literally feel like an adventure.

Were you surprised that RainbowDash and PinkiePie joined in their game?

To he honest, I wasn't one bit surprised. Those two ponies just love that kind of thing, not to mention they're like two apples on the same branch.

• Brohoof 1

To he honest, I wasn't one bit surprised. Those two ponies just love that kind of thing, not to mention they're like two apples on the same branch.

Okay, did you watch Pinkie, Dash, Discord, Spike, and Big Mac play the rest?

Also, while they were having their Guys Night, how was Yakyakistan?

Edited by Brainstorm
  • Brohoof 1

Okay, did you watch Pinkie, Dash, Discord, Spike, and Big Mac play the rest?

Also, while they were having their Guys Night, how was Yakyakistan?

I didn't stick around, I had too much work to catch up with on the farm, besides, it's best to leave Guys Night to the guys.  :smug: 

And Yakyakistan? It was pretty darn nice there, and the Yaks were actually friendly. You should've seen Dash with that Yeti on the way there. She made downright sure it stayed away from us! 

How do you feel about Rarity? Are you interested in mares romantically?

Rarity? Well I think of her as a really close friend, I don't got a thing for her or anythin' like that. But I know a lot of you bronies think I do. :wat:  And for other mares? Nope, I personally find stallions more attractive, to be honest. Hehe besides I'm always pretty busy with chores on the farm, too busy right now to think of settlin' down.

• Brohoof 2

I didn't stick around, I had too much work to catch up with on the farm, besides, it's best to leave Guys Night to the guys.  :smug: 

And Yakyakistan? It was pretty darn nice there, and the Yaks were actually friendly. You should've seen Dash with that Yeti on the way there. She made downright sure it stayed away from us! 

Okay, but, did it look like Spike, Big Mac, Discord, Dash, and Pinkie on an actual adventure?

Even though it was a game they were playing

• Brohoof 1

Okay, but, did it look like Spike, Big Mac, Discord, Dash, and Pinkie on an actual adventure?

Even though it was a game they were playing

Of course it did, and I would've joined in, if I didn't have all the extra chores to catch up on at the farm, like I said. 

• Brohoof 1

Rarity? Well I think of her as a really close friend, I don't got a thing for her or anythin' like that. But I know a lot of you bronies think I do. :wat:  And for other mares? Nope, I personally find stallions more attractive, to be honest. Hehe besides I'm always pretty busy with chores on the farm, too busy right now to think of settlin' down.

Okay. Who is your favorite friend? Do you have a best friend? Do you have any human friends?
  • Brohoof 1

Okay. Who is your favorite friend? Do you have a best friend? Do you have any human friends?

I love all seven of my friends the same, I don't love one more over the other.  :icwudt: And as for human friends? Nope, and bein' honest here, I prefer ponies, no offense to humans. :smug: 

• Brohoof 2

I love all seven of my friends the same, I don't love one more over the other.  :icwudt: And as for human friends? Nope, and bein' honest here, I prefer ponies, no offense to humans. :smug: 

Are you jealous of your friends success? How old are you? Where are your parents?
  • Brohoof 1

Are you jealous of your friends success? How old are you? Where are your parents?

Of course I ain't jealous of my friends. I have just as much success as them, why would I feel jealous? And my age? Well you humans go by "years" so, I guess in your so-called "years" I'm about 30, I guess.  :huh: My parents? That's somethin' that's truly hard for me to talk about. All I wanna say is my parents are not with us anymore. And I'll leave it at that.

• Brohoof 2