Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Lucky Bolt

Of course I ain't jealous of my friends. I have just as much success as them, why would I feel jealous? And my age? Well you humans go by "years" so, I guess in your so-called "years" I'm about 30, I guess.  :huh: My parents? That's somethin' that's truly hard for me to talk about. All I wanna say is my parents are not with us anymore. And I'll leave it at that.

Do you ever wish you where born a Pegasus or unicorn?
  • Brohoof 1

Applejack,

When Rarity and Pinkie returned from Canderlot, did they tell you about the Tasty Treat?

Yup, they sure did. Personally I can't wait to go give it a try myself. :icwudt: 

• Brohoof 2

Applejack,

Have you heard from your Aunt and Uncle Orange lately?

Hmm, come to think of it, I haven't. They're always purdy busy though

Do you think pinkie pie should eat less sugar?

Haha maybe she should  :icwudt: 

• Brohoof 2

Greetings Apple Jack I'm the reaper of the outskirts of Equestria.

So, I was wondering. Whats it like right now in Equestria?

I have n't been there since I was your age. Oh yes can you tell Celestia if the crown I found in my land is hers? I do appreciate it.

Edited by Unovas
  • Brohoof 1

How young were you when you baked your first apple pie? :)

Why shucks, I was just a little filly, didn't even have my cutie mark yet. I still remember it like it was yesterday, I was helpin' Granny Smith peel the apples, while my mom was heatin' the oven....

Greetings Apple Jack I'm the reaper of the outskirts of Equestria. So, I was wondering. Whats it like right now in Equestria? I have n't been there since I was your age. Oh yes can you tell Celestia if the crown I found in my land is hers? I do appreciate it.

Well, howdy? I guess. Equestria is mighty fine. Wait did you say you found Celestia's crown? Don't you think you should give it to the Princess? :wat: 

• Brohoof 2

Are apple fritters your favorite treat? Rumor has it that you had taken quite a liking to them as a foal. ;)

• Brohoof 1

Are apple fritters your favorite treat? Rumor has it that you had taken quite a liking to them as a foal. ;)

Yup! There's nothin' like munchin' on a freshly baked, homemade apple fritter.  :icwudt: 

• Brohoof 2

Why shucks, I was just a little filly, didn't even have my cutie mark yet. I still remember it like it was yesterday, I was helpin' Granny Smith peel the apples, while my mom was heatin' the oven....

Well, howdy? I guess. Equestria is mighty fine. Wait did you say you found Celestia's crown? Don't you think you should give it to the Princess? :wat: 

Well I can, but every one would be paralyzed in fear and think that its their time. Unless you ask Celestia to come to my land which is the Dead Lands. I do recommend you come with her to keep company. Its very hot and dry. After that can you um tell every one in Equestria that their time is not up? Then I will come, as long as no one faints and jumps to conculsions. I appreciate it.

Wait a minute. Celestia's crown has the purple stone. So what does this blue stone belong to? Hey Apple Jack make sure this blue stone is placed on the right one. Who ever stone it is? Ah ha *Finds the purple stone* got it. *Magically places it in the gold crown* I'll be waiting Apple Jack.

Edited by Unovas
  • Brohoof 1

Well I can, but every one would be paralyzed in fear and think that its their time. Unless you ask Celestia to come to my land which is the Dead Lands. I do recommend you come with her to keep company. Its very hot and dry. After that can you um tell every one in Equestria that their time is not up? Then I will come, as long as no one faints and jumps to conculsions. I appreciate it.

Wait a minute. Celestia's crown has the purple stone. So what does this blue stone belong to? Hey Apple Jack make sure this blue stone is placed on the right one. Who ever stone it is? Ah ha *Finds the purple stone* got it. *Magically places it in the gold crown* I'll be waiting Apple Jack.

Wait what? How in tarnation am I supposed to know who's it is? Hmm, I need Twilight's help on this. :huh: 

• Brohoof 2

Wait what? How in tarnation am I supposed to know who's it is? Hmm, I need Twilight's help on this. :huh: 

Apple Jack! I just returned Celestia's crown safely. Have to do this at night time undetected. It was the only way for me to come and go back to my lair.

At his lair and now retrieves the blue one: 

Now for this unnamed blue one. Wait , I should of known. Of course the controller of the moon Luna. 

I wonder what sort of unknown keeps on bringing  personal belongings to me that I don't request or is this a trick? I hope it is.

Edited by Unovas
  • Brohoof 1

attachicon.gif77808d5dcf062bd8b09bcd3cd8b50a13-d4b2t34.png

Apple Jack! I just returned Celestia's crown safely. Have to do this at night time undetected. It was the only way for me to come and go back to my lair.

At his lair and now retrieves the blue one: 

attachicon.gif133d7ccbddefc147985955e0da8eee17.jpg

Now for this unnamed blue one. Wait *Hard Face palm* I should of known. Of course the controller of the moon Luna. 

I wonder what sort of unknown keeps on bringing  personal belongings to me that I don't request or is this a trick? I hope it is.

Hint: I just realized I can teleport and I did not wake her. Her window was open.  

Well I don't give a cinnamon stick how you returned the crown, just as long as it was returned.  :wat: 

• Brohoof 2

I'll make sure it is returned safely. It won't happen again, I'll make sure of it. Besides I figured out who did this. \

*Looks at his minions* *They have rope in their hands* *They looked away nervously*

*Rolls his eyes* Should have known. Look I'm sorry that my men can't have the courage to ask me permission and should do so. *They looked down*

My men should be ashamed of themselves for doing that to your leader. Besides I have nothing against her. I tend to be mysterious at times.

By the way I do have respect for your leaders. I always did and will. *The men were whispering to each other* *Necrodeus hears them*

Excuse me for a moment. Have to interrogate my men. I'll be right back.

*Closes the door*

If they can't do anything right. Do it yourself. *Face palms* *Turns towards his men* *They were nervous*

Me: Alright who idea was it to do that without my permission? Anyone, no huh? Hmm,fine I'll make you guys spill it the hard way. *Grabs Dark Sword* *They gasp* o_o

Minion: F-f-f-fine it was me sir. I did it. I was just too nervous to ask you Sir Deathmare. I'm sorry that you had respect towards their leaders. ;_;

Me: Really now? Well, with that said *Puts the sword back*. Now apologize towards Apple Jack and & don't ever do that again! Is that understood soldier! 

Minion: Y-yes S-sir Necrodeus, right a-away. O_O

*They opened the doors and walk towards Apple Jack*

Minion:We are sorry sincerely. It won't happen again. -_-  *Minions head back in* *Necrodeus walks out* *Door closes* *Has blue crown in hand*

Me: *Sighs* The things I go through with them. I'm pretty sure Celestia and Luna have it easy with you guys there.

They just need some sense and respect put into them. You know what, since you're here. I'll come with you to return the blue crown in person. How about it?  

Edited by Unovas
  • Brohoof 1

I'll make sure it is returned safely. It won't happen again, I'll make sure of it. Besides I figured out who did this. \

*Looks at his minions* *They have rope in their hands* *They looked away nervously*

*Rolls his eyes* Should have known. Look I'm sorry that my men can't have the courage to ask me permission and should do so. *They looked down*

My men should be ashamed of themselves for doing that to your leader. Besides I have nothing against her. I tend to be mysterious at times.

By the way I do have respect for your leaders. I always did and will. *The men were whispering to each other* *Necrodeus hears them*

Excuse me for a moment. Have to interrogate my men. I'll be right back.

*Closes the door*

If they can't do anything right. Do it yourself. *Face palms* *Turns towards his men* *They were nervous*

Me: Alright who idea was it to do that without my permission? Anyone, no huh? Hmm,fine I'll make you guys spill it the hard way. *Grabs Dark Sword* *They gasp* o_o

Minion: F-f-f-fine it was me sir. I did it. I was just too nervous to ask you Sir Deathmare. I'm sorry that you had respect towards their leaders. ;_;

Me: Really now? Well, with that said *Puts the sword back*. Now apologize towards Apple Jack and & don't ever do that again! Is that understood soldier! 

Minion: Y-yes S-sir Necrodeus, right a-away. O_O

*They opened the doors and walk towards Apple Jack*

Minion:We are sorry sincerely. It won't happen again. -_-  *Minions head back in* *Necrodeus walks out* *Door closes* *Has blue crown in hand*

Me: *Sighs* The things I go through with them. I'm pretty sure Celestia and Luna have it easy with you guys there.

They just need some sense and respect put into them. You know what, since you're here. I'll come with you to return the blue crown in person. How about it?  

attachicon.gifCommander_of_Death_banner.jpeg

Well, I guess I accept your apology. And, sure you can come along, if ya want. As long as the crown is returned.

• Brohoof 2

Hmm, come to think of it, I haven't. They're always purdy busy though

Okay, Does Zecora come by the farm sometimes?

Also, did you hear what happened at the SIsterhooves Social with Big Mac and Applebloom?

• Brohoof 1

Okay, Does Zecora come by the farm sometimes?

Also, did you hear what happened at the SIsterhooves Social with Big Mac and Applebloom?

Well, not really. She only came round once, and it was a long while ago. And, yup, heh, Apple Bloom told me all about it...it was a good thing I didn't see him in that fru fru get up!  :icwudt: 

• Brohoof 1

*The Equestria Hunters Appeared*

Well well, if isn't one the Equestria girls. Heh heh, don't worry we are not here for a fight. 

Yes, haha just for some answers.

I kind of how the way you braid your hair though. What I do?

As we were saying, mine is this: How so often do you make apple cider on a daily basis?

Heh heh my turn. Ahem, Did Pinkie Pie ever made you a cake that ever tasted like apples?

Then for me : How long did it take you to braid your hair like that? It looks so pretty nice. Come on guys it does.

Whatever Firestarter. Thanks for your time.

• Brohoof 1

Well, not really. She only came round once, and it was a long while ago. And, yup, heh, Apple Bloom told me all about it...it was a good thing I didn't see him in that fru fru get up!  :icwudt: 

Yes. He was trying to help Applebloom.

• Brohoof 1