Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Where do you watch mlp?

leonbrony17

Back in My days, I used to watch MLP on Windows Media Player on my Old Laptop but that was before I got a New Laptop, and I watched it on TV (After My Parents paid rest of the TV Channels) and I used the Internet to watch some episodes of Season 6 and Equestria Girls: Legend of Everfree but I'll most likely to watch it on TV Again when Season 7 came out.

I keep about 40 episodes on the DVR, and watch them when they air on channel 1511(DFCHD).  There are times it is more convenient to watch on the computer (like if I am looking for a screenshot) or I need to see something from an episode I don't have taped. 

I livestream the new episodes through my laptop (bronyDE, cmc clubhouse, etc.) and connect it to my flat screen tv in the living room through HDMI.

But I did go to my friends house one time to watch the season 6 opener because I wanted to contribute to the ratings XD

Probably will do it again for season 7.

When I re-watch the episodes I just go to Netflix account now either on my laptop or my desktop (the monitor is a TV so it's better XD)

But when I don't have access to Netflix or, for example, the second half of season 6 isn't on Netflix yet so I go to Dailymotion unless YouTube has some episodes still up.

I own first three EQG movies on dvd and LoE on Blu-ray. Speaking of which, I need to watch LoE again. (for the 5th time XD)

Edited by Misscellanio

I watch them on TV for the premier usually, if I have to work I catch them later that day on Dailymotion or something.

I usually watch reruns on TV as well since they air throughout the day, if I am in the mood for a particular episode or something, I have the DVD sets so just watch those.

• 5 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I rarely watch TV, I usually watch things on the internet like Google Play or YouTube. I normally watch MLP on Netflix or Google Play, although I do have several MLP FiM DVDs that I can watch at anytime I want to.