Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming The Official Spla2n Thread [What do you want to see in Splatoon 2?]

OctoInk20

I'll start:

1. Playable Octolings: This one is extremely obvious, what with the data and stuff being found by NWPlayer123 and some others some time ago by way of datamining; The fact it went unused in Splatoon by Nintendo probably means that they're potentially saving it (hopefully!) for this sequel.

2. Improved local multiplayer: There should different modes for this, all involving online capabilities. If you have 4 people at home you should all be able to go online v another another team. If you have 2 players then you could pick to either be on the same team or against each other via split screen with another online team.

3. A lengthier campaign: No need to develop much on this. I very much enjoyed the single player campaign and I would like something a little less linear that offers more areas for exploration.

4. New play modes/Hide and go ink mode - Split into two teams where one team has no weapons at all and most of the map is covered in the color of their ink and the other team has guns. The hiding team will have 30 seconds to spread through out the map and the other team will begin to look for them immediately after that time is up.

5. More weapons: I wanna see lots more different concepts in terms of weapons. The tri-slosher is a great example. It's quite unique when compared to it's brothers. Maybe more weapon classes and sub classes like sponges or something. 300 weapons is the bare minimum i'd say, with at least two new weapon classes.

6. Larger maps: Normal maps in Splatoon have roughly 1600-3200 points of inkable turf. If Splatoon had double this, then it'd definitely rivalling the likes of nuketown and giant in CoD. Also, this game needs at least 30+ maps. Oh and 3 maps on rotation per mode would be great.

7. VOICE CHAT: For squads and privates, this is a must. Voice chat should be a parental control feature that's automatically locked. Then it's the parent's responsibility if they wan't their kid voice chatting or not.

8. Highlight reels: It would be great to have, seeing as MK8 got the same thing, so who's to say Splatoon's sequel shouldn't have it as well? It would be great for altering your strategies that've both worked and not worked.

Post what you'd want to see below! I want to see your ideas!  :idea: