Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who is the most underrated princess?

BlueBrony

Hear me out,

In the first couple of years, princess luna would win this by a landslide, as we knew very little about her, and she was the reformed villian, but now that luna has been featured in several episodes, as well as a pretty full character arc, I have to argue that princess celestia has become the most underrated princess in MLP. Outside of a few snippets of screen time (when she is not the instrument of exposition), we know just a little bit about her personality. Also, I see luna fanart all the time, whereas celestia fanart appears at a much lower rate. Even Princess Cadence has gotten more personality/ non-exposition screen time! But what do you think? Who is the most underrated princess? 

Underrated means a character that should get more love because the character has something to be loved, people are just too hyped up on the overrated characters.

I don't think there can be much said about there being underrated characters since there isn't. Cadance gets less love but she also got less screen time so yeah, same goes for Celestia.

Cadance, in my opinion. As the only former pegasus princess she has an interesting backstory, which I wish we saw in the show, cause very few people read the chapter books.

By the way, I totally agree that Celestia should get more screen time and her own episode(s).

• Brohoof 1

Either Celestia or Cadance.

I would personally go with Cadance.

With how much people have demand for Celestia to get her own episode, and expressed frustration with her poor treatment for the past few seasons, I would say there are a decent amount of people who care for her character.

Or at least are more passionate than what Cadance obtains.

I would say Cadence for this, but honestly, she just hasn't had enough screentime. We haven't seen her do a whole lot, though she was defending the Crystal Empire with her barrier which is cool. I want to see a slice of life episode involving her. This lack of seeing her could be why she is 'underrated' at this point.

Deffo Celestia needs a 'more personal' episode of her own, if not a couple, as has been said here already so yeah Celestia cos so far she seems to mostly sit around being queenly. Still uncomfortably close to being almost a background pony. Second, Cadance, as in needs more character 'filling out' and history. (Own opinions only of course.)

• Brohoof 1