Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who would you Toadie for?

Widdershins

So, say a villain from any franchise, book or television show just suddenly appeared out of nowhere in your house & immediately recruited you into telling them of this world and aiding in their plans for the domination of these pitiful "human" things. Who would you blindly, and happily follow?

And none of this "Well, he seems like a nicer villain that wouldn't be that evil", no, this is full-on war-against-humanity levels of evil we're talkin' here!

Me, I'm loyal to Onyxia, Queen of the Black Dragonflight A.K.A Lady Katrina Prestor, the Daughter of the Destroyer and great big ol' honking dragon from warcraft! Clearly she cares about the only important thing, her own flight of dragons and making more of said dragons. Really, how could anyone turn down more dragons? Because Dragons.

Dragons, dragons, dragons, dragons.....

• Brohoof 1

None of them. I don't want to see the human race dominated. It's true a lot of people piss me off, but on the flip side there are a lot of really wonderful people who don't deserve to have their lives and families destroyed because some war-monger wants to control the world.

I will offer to help them conquer Antarctica. They can have that... otherwise, they can see themselves out.

• 2 years later...

I would definitely follow N from Pokemon black and white since I actually agree with him! It's kinda cruel to lock Pokemon up in a ball and only use them in battle.
Even though I got a few thousand Pokemon locked up in balls in my games:D

• Brohoof 3

Apart from Nightmare Rarity? Oooooh the choices, the choices! There are so many!

If I had to choose one though, Avenger's Loki comes to mind instantly. He's serious about it and actually has valid, legitimate plans and strategies.

Otherwise only ones who have grand scale plans or valid target in mind and proper style without being dumb about it.

And Velvet Crowe, because she speaks to me on personal level...

• Brohoof 1

On 8/15/2019 at 5:31 AM, Lucky Bolt said:

I think I'm gonna go with Cozy Glow on this one cause she's so fuckin cute I couldn't help but do whatever she says. 

So true. What can I say? Ya just can’t argue with that! 

• Brohoof 2

(Oh, sweet mercy, yes! This thread actually picked up several years later!)

I have become aware this thread question boils down to "Who's your villain waifu/mayadere?" But now, come on, who hasn't had those thoughts? 

On 8/15/2019 at 7:47 PM, Passion said:

Otherwise only ones who have grand scale plans or valid target in mind and proper style without being dumb about it.

Well, there is something to be said for following a Comedic Relief, Constant-Failure Villain. ...mainly that you'll likely survive when their plans inevitably fall through due to the story's needing to come to a close. The bigger a threat you're working under the more you either die in a fiery Volcano Base self-destruct or get hunted down by the Powers That Be because loose ends spell doom.

To use pokemon villain teams as examples. You don't see Team Flare grunts around anymore because their boss kinda started ranting about his chosen, master race of handpicked individuals and had several missiles and and supermega Death Weapon primed. No matter how little a role you played in that, kind of a stigma to be hunted down for.

Team Rocket though, were mostly harmless oafs. Who were the big players in their schemes were competent enough to evade capture and leave it ambiguous whether they did actually any harm. Anyone else involved were bullies at most. 

Me, I'm feeling loyal to Team Yell already. Their biggest fault seems to just be super annoying. My brethren.

Speaking of pokemon!

On 8/15/2019 at 10:14 AM, Mellow Mane said:

I would definitely follow N from Pokemon black and white since I actually agree with him!

Yeah, N really is a big softie in the games! He's a BannerBoy and prince through and through! Worst he ever did was preach, and what with his backstory, we should all be grateful he didn't do much worse.  ...he really is pretty cute too... His hair's amazing. One could say he sure does have a... Mellow Mane!~

… think I got off topic there.

Anyhow! I still say I'm loyal to Princess Onyxia! Who can fault having more dragons around!?

...specifically her though. Much as I enjoy her brother, Nefarian... yeah, dude is the Murderous kind of Mad, and that's... not healthy to work under. Neffy's done some... pretty messed up things. And their father is even more of a rage monster. Literally, as I'm pretty sure he was literally kept alive by nothing more than his evil rage. Poor Onyxia, the one decently good one in the family and you had to charge in to pick a fight with her just for loots! Girl just wanted to have a family! ...and maybe eat humans, but that's normal for dragons.

...dragons are kind of drama queens when you get down to it.

• Brohoof 1

58 minutes ago, Widdershins said:

he really is pretty cute too... His hair's amazing. One could say he sure does have a... Mellow Mane!~

He's certainly pretty cute, like really cute! Who could ever say no to him?

• Brohoof 3

I'm loyal to no one but myself. Plus, if someone is out to enslave and dominate humanity, I'm not dumb to believe that I'd be exempted if I slavishly followed the commands of some evil overlord. I would probably end up being killed the moment I'd say 'no'.

• 4 years later...