Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you miss your hands?

Bendy

Would you miss your hands?  

43 users have voted

1. 1. Would you miss your hands?

• Yes.
    • No.

When you come to Equestria, ponification happens and you are turned into a pony? But this also means you lose your hands.

I would be pretty angry losing my hands.The first thing I would probably do is march up to Twilight's home to see if she can magically can give me hands or turn me back into a human. I don't care if I look like a freaky pony with hands, hooves suck.

If that fails, shout at Pinkie Pie and demand her to craft me some cybernetic hands. 

Edited by Bendy

I would if I were an Earth pony.. I would probably go bonkers, and the idea of using my mouth to operate things does not particularly thrill me.

However, if I were a Unicorn I think I would be fine with it. Heck even if i were a pegasus, I think the trade of wings for hands might be OK... hard to say since i cannot currently fly to give a fair comparison.

If that fails, shout at Pinkie Pie and demand her to craft me some cybernetic hands. 

Why would Pinkie be able to craft anything Cybernetic? I would imagine the best she could do is fashion you some hands made out of balloons.

• Brohoof 1

Probably, yea...I mean they're something I use everyday..hell, it's what I'm using to type this post..But considering I'd be in Equestria, ponies seem to get along just fine without hands...so I"d probably get over it eventually. Heck,I'd have wings so, there's that trade off.

Edited by Flutter Baby <3

I'd be mostly angry that I changed out of a human body and into a pony body.

Like, why couldn't I have turned into a dragon? They exist in Equestria after all, and have major physical advantages that pony kind does not have.

But yeah, I'd miss my hands.

Yeah, I mean, ive had them for decades. It would be really awkward trying to grab things with my phantom hands. I guess it would be ok if I were a unicorn because I could use magic instead to move things around as I need to, though even then Id probably miss them in some aspects.

I would definitely miss my hands. There would be many times where I'd forget I had hooves and would try to reach for something. Eventually, I suppose I would get used to it, though! 

I would love to be a unicorn, as magic would still be a pretty nice alternative! 

And, perhaps Lyra really does know a hand spell that she could teach humans-turned-unicorns. ;) 

I'd definitely miss using my hands considering that I use them for just about everything. Even if I were to suddenly gain the ability to use magic, it wouldn't fill the void that hands provide.

Not at all :D In fact, I would be the complete opposite to Lyra :P (wanting to be a pony instead of being a human :D) + I'm a unicorn, soo there's no need XD <3 

...and to those who are worried about losing their hands :o, you'd be suprised by how capable hooves can be :P <3

There has been MANY times in the show where ponies have lifted objects that would've normally slipped out of their hooves, soo they're not really any different to hands when you think about it  :-P <3 

Edited by SolarFlare13

Being a unicorn would soften the of the issues, but it would be something that I would not be used to in the slightest and it would be throwing me off all over the place. I most likely would be looking like a fool trying to pick things up like the ponies can magically do with their hooves and failing miserably.