Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you miss your hands?

Bendy

Would you miss your hands?  

43 users have voted

1. 1. Would you miss your hands?

• Yes.
    • No.

If I would be a unicorn there wouldn't be that many problems, because I can just use telekinesis. Hey, it would actually improve my piano playing, since I wouldn't be limited by having two hands.

But if I wouldn't be a unicorn, then I would have some serious problems. I gotta use a mouse and keyboard somehow!  :-o

• 1 month later...

Of course! But not as much as your probably thinking.

I mean, How can you pick your nose with a Hoof! Or make lil' snappy noises with your fingers! Yes! Those are the only two important things I do with my hands!

If I had to, I wouldn't really mind using my mouth to hold things should it come to it.  Though... if your taking cookies fresh out of the oven that way...

Hehehe, I would be prepared for that to happen. If I had robotic hands like that will attach too my front hoofs and supports too my lower hoofs for me to stand. Even walk, heck if I was a mix of pegasus and unicorn after the process.

Then I wouldn't be using those then. Again just in case if it does happen and I turn out to be like that. 

Edited by Unovas

Mainly thats why i wanna be an unicorn, so with magic I can do the tasks of my hands. (plus advanced magic like transportation and so XD)

without magic would be soo hard for me too cook. Imagine trying to chop onions with the knive in my mouth omg mess.

so I would mostly eat fruit if i wasnt a unnicorn :love:

still being a unicorn i would miss them at least at first. instintively i would try to grab things. 

Yes yes yes, very much yes. Every time I think of these going to Equestria -scenarios, my first thought is that I'd lose my hands and that's why I wouldn't want to go there. What else could I use for drawing? Having hooves would probably be the most usual reason for anxiety for me.

If I'm not turned into a griffon I would miss my hands.But if I were a unicorn or pegasus I wouldn't care.

Considering ponies have managed to build a civilization with their hooves, probably not. I would still take some time to get used to the hooves(or the magic)(or wings) though.

Not if I was a unicorn, technically speaking magic is like hands to the third power of potential ease and control of stuff. If I was a pegasi or earth pony, you are darn tootin I'd miss em.

This is really interesting for me as I have a disability where I have get pain in my hands and body but mostly in my hands making writing, buttons, opening wrappers and bottle tops hard and painful hell I'm just tired typing this but it's good for me I'm encouraged to type and draw and color activity books and sheets

If I could swap my hands for other better human hands I would

But hooves are different I think I would need alot of questions answered

Would I still have my disability would my hooves really hurt?

What would be my job like if I had to buck apples like applejack and had my disability I probably would struggle and just be pants at it but I guess like in the human world I would just do something that I'm good at but I don't think any pony's get cutiemark for customer service or stacking shelf's lol but the cakes have there own shop so maybe I sell homeware??

I think my cutiemark would be a dreamcatcher because of my love of the earth and it's elements

I'm pagan but maybe my dreamcatcher would reflect my home comforts that I love to sell?

Think if my need are meet in the pony world and I have a few freinds to help me

Get used to my hooves and settle into my new life I'll be happy and I won't miss my hands.

Yer I think to much please shut me up

• Brohoof 1

I said as an unicorn I wont miss my hands, at least after some weeks/months adapting. but you know what i will missss??? the music I listen! Internet! videogames! xD

This is really interesting for me as I have a disability where I have get pain in my hands and body but mostly in my hands making writing, buttons, opening wrappers and bottle tops hard and painful hell I'm just tired typing this but it's good for me I'm encouraged to type and draw and color activity books and sheets

I send you cheers. Im happy you're encouraged enough to exercise typing, drawing an so. i dont even know you but im proud of you and youre a role model! 

I think my cutiemark would be a dreamcatcher because of my love of the earth and it's elements

That would be a super cute cutiemark! i love it

• Brohoof 1

I said as an unicorn I wont miss my hands, at least after some weeks/months adapting. but you know what i will missss??? the music I listen! Internet! videogames! xD

I send you cheers. Im happy you're encouraged enough to exercise typing, drawing an so. i dont even know you but im proud of you and youre a role model! 

That would be a super cute cutiemark! i love it

1st of all thank you your very lovely

2nd of all about the corettes pony's sing I'm sure there be a pony out there that will sing your kind of music maybe you could encourage the start of a band as a pony

• Brohoof 1

1st of all thank you your very lovely

2nd of all about the corettes pony's sing I'm sure there be a pony out there that will sing your kind of music maybe you could encourage the start of a band as a pony

aw♥♥♥

aw i didnt though of that! theres tons of pony pop super stars yay. plus i love MLP music so much xD 

I could encourage the 80s DISCO REVIVAL in equestria. count me in! :love:  :love:  :love:

aw♥♥♥

aw i didnt though of that! theres tons of pony pop super stars yay. plus i love MLP music so much xD 

I could encourage the 80s DISCO REVIVAL in equestria. count me in! :love:  :love:  :love:

I love 80s disco too count me in
  • Brohoof 1

I need my hands for all sorts of stuff so yeah, I'd miss them. Bit difficult to hold an epee without them, although Apple Bloom managed quite well when she had that fencing cutie mark for a bit.

• 2 years later...