Would you miss your hands?

Bendy

Would you miss your hands?  

43 users have voted

1. 1. Would you miss your hands?

• Yes.
    • No.

Heck no! Fingers are for nerds! B)

Okay but for real, if I would definitely miss them if I switched over. How would I scritch 'n' scratch behind my cute 'n' fluffy ears?

• 4 weeks later...

I would probably miss them a bit at first, but then I would get over it. A big part in helping me not care would be my wings. My mind would quickly be off of my lack of hands and directed to the ability of flight. Some things may be harder to do with my lack of fingers, but I can always remember that I can spread my wings and take to the skies whenever I want. Plus, I could use my wings as hands every once and a while. To conclude, I would still be pretty content living in Equestria without my fingers.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 2016-12-06 at 1:31 PM, Kyoshi said:

Being a unicorn would soften the of the issues, but it would be something that I would not be used to in the slightest and it would be throwing me off all over the place. I most likely would be looking like a fool trying to pick things up like the ponies can magically do with their hooves and failing miserably.

well I would just learn from Twilight since she is a alicorn and a former unicorn and I would miss my hand but at least you can use magic or use wing as hand just like a Pegasus well it  would be normal to use magic or use wing  just like hand

• Brohoof 1

• 7 months later...