Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Last of Us Part II

Steve Piranha

Well guys, we haven't expected this, but it's 100% legit that the sequel of one of the most kickass games, PERIOD, is getting a sequel. 

What surprises me is that Ellie and Joel are returning, despite word that their story is over :huh:. Who cares? The game is amazing, they are amazing  :-P

• Brohoof 1

Haven't watched the trailer yet, don't own a PS4, but I will say this, people on the internet are really overhyping the trailer to the extremes. Now if I do watch it, I am probably not going to like it as much as I could have. It is like when people hyped up Undertale to the moon and back and I honestly wasn't impressed, especially not to that level.

I never got to play the original game.. for more than 30 minutes that is. I saw a complete playthrough of it and I can tell you I loved the story, the graphics, the atmosphere... Didn't love the "gameplay" itself, hence why I never bought the first game but it was a true piece of art and I'm really glad they decided to do a sequel, specially with Joel and Ellie since they can do so much more with them.
I see the internet has been overhyping this game (I'm hyped too) but I see how this could make the experience worse for those sorrounded by the hype. We have to stay away from it if we wish to be surprised with the game.

I'm hoping this sequel's just as intense emotionally and has a story that is either a great continuation of the previous plot or completely different. I'm just so glad they got to do a sequel that actually makes sense to me!!

The announcements who saved the conference. I wasn't a fan of the whole event: remastered over remastered, and trailers of already known games, and many of them were really niche Japanese games. Naughty Dog save the event at the last minute with this surprise announcement. I always said it and I'll say it again: while Naughty Dog is like the best developer ever, if it wasn'the for it, Sony would be lost. Excluding Bloodborne which was a second party game (second party=franchise possessed by someone, game developed by external team), all the best Sony exclusives of the last 5 years were just the Naughty Dog ones, all the rest barely reached the decency..... will this trend change next year? We'll see about that...

I was so happy about this because when i finished the first one (which ended in a cliffhanger) I went to my friend and literally asked if there was going to be a second one... he told me he heard something but it wasn't going to be Joel and Elli and i'm like WHAT WHY NOT?? so this made me extermely happy that they are going to continue the story

I was so happy about this because when i finished the first one (which ended in a cliffhanger) I went to my friend and literally asked if there was going to be a second one... he told me he heard something but it wasn't going to be Joel and Elli and i'm like WHAT WHY NOT?? so this made me extermely happy that they are going to continue the story

Yeah, I was also surprised that Joel and Ellie would be returning after that announcement. I was like: "dafuq?" when I recognized that young woman was Ellie by the scar on her eyebrow 

• Brohoof 1