Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you want merchandise with recycled themes of past gens?

ManaMinori

Such as g4 versions of g1's "So Soft'(G1 So soft ponies, or SS ponies were ponies whose bodies had a short layer of fuzz all over them known as flocking.) or 'Twice as Fancy" (Twice as Fancy Ponies are generation 1 ponies whose whole flanks (and often nose or cheek) are covered in a repeating symbol (i.e. TAF Sundance),or a variety of images within a theme to create one large symbol (i.e. Night Glider)

ponies?

Edited by Nightmare Muffin
  • Brohoof 1

Most definitely. We could do with So-Softs, Twinkle Eyes done right, Twice as Fancies, Rainbow Ponies, Sunshine Ponies, Jewel Ponies, Seasonal ponies, Scented Ponies and in general themed sets like we used to have.

I'd be up for it, especially seasonal variations that the past merch used to do.

G3s have the best damn seasonal ponies ever.

Edited by Leave a Whisper
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

Most definitely. We could do with So-Softs, Twinkle Eyes done right, Twice as Fancies, Rainbow Ponies, Sunshine Ponies, Jewel Ponies, Seasonal ponies, Scented Ponies and in general themed sets like we used to have.

G3s have the best damn seasonal ponies ever.

can you see reason why Hasbro would resurrect these old themes, aside from nostalgic purposes? Or running out of ideas with g4 themes?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

can you see reason why Hasbro would resurrect these old themes, aside from nostalgic purposes? Or running out of ideas with g4 themes?

Believe it or not things like color changing hair, flocked animals etc. Are a normal part of toy lines. Cutie Mark Magic is essentially Twice as Fancy and Hasbro certainly has shown a shit ton of nostalgia to TF and Joe fans. Can you think of any reason not to? Edited by Leave a Whisper