Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is that the first time where you'll go for mlp in a theatre?

leonbrony17

wow are some bronies self concious? I am going to the theatre in one of my MLP T-shirts that i got an an anime con. Its cool to be a brony guys! don't hide!

Edited by trademark2

• 2 weeks later...

It's the first opportunity I'm likely to get, and even then I'd only do it if they show it in English rather than the godawful Dutch dub. If I turn out to be the only grown man there, well, I don't particularly care. I've long since stopped caring about people knowing I like MLP, so going to the cinema for it really doesn't bother me.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

For me it will, but I hope I have someone to go with. I dont like going to any movie alone, just makes me feel weird. 

Even if I have to drag a non-brony friend along kicking and screaming I will.

I'd only do it if they show it in English rather than the godawful Dutch dub.

I exactly think the same! Im sure they gonna oly show it in spanish here, and i dont like that dub.

I watch the show in english. its so much better (and also helped me to learn english xD)

Makes me sad cause I wanna support the movie on teathers to help it become a success (at least to make Hasbro happy with their benefits so they considere it a success) but if they only air it in spanish, im gonna wait for the DVD to buy it.

hope the dvd/bluray has a cool collectors edition btw  :wub:

big screen, loud, and probably not the only adult...yep, i would certainly watch it.
IF it comes to the theatre.
none of the EqG movies was.
norway is a extemely limited country, so i won't be surprised if i have to wait for it.

Nope, I saw Rainbow Rocks like three times in the theaters. I'll definitely be seeing this new film a few times in theaters too. I also like to support Hasbro when I can.

I planed on going to the theatre to watch the MLP movie, but only if someone is going with me because I do not like to go to something like theatre alone.

If I go it will be my first time for MLP.

No I literally drove almost over an hr into the inter city to go see Rainbow Rocks a second time in theatres. That movie is literally ectsasy for me MLP style if you know what I am getting at. Everything about it is perfect to me. I couldnt count on fingers and toes how many times I have seen that movie. A TRUE Meghan Mccarthy MASTERPIECE.