Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you (have you) go to your high school reunion?

Miss

I doubt we'll ever have one, as we didn't even have real classes in our high school (or the local equivalent of that). We usually only met as a group once a week, otherwise the groups were different for each course.

As for class reunions in general, I had one a while ago and decided not to go. Maybe it would have been nice to see the few friends I had again, but when I last saw them we already had nothing in common. And to be honest, I don't particularly care if I see most of my classmates ever again. Some things are better left in the past. :P

• Brohoof 5

There was a reunion last year and I refused to go. One, because I’m too far away and two, I don’t want to interact with anyone from back there again. They didn’t care about me then, so why should I care about them now? 

• Brohoof 2

I would not go. I don't like most of my high school classmates and I don't really care about them. I have nothing with them in common and most of them were kinda jerks. I have no interest in seeing them ever again.

• Brohoof 5

Honestly, I haven't been in contact with anyone from my high school in so long they'd all be surprised to see I didn't end up dying. I'd probably only go since I haven't had any real social contact in over a couple of years. I don't count my job as social contact as I am paid to act happy.

• Brohoof 2

Something are might to live..or let die. (not that I have any problem with my high school) there's no point of it.

Edited by TBD
  • Brohoof 1

I would probably go. My teachers were pretty chill. I did get bullied a lot and was almost expelled because someone told the principal I was indian and might be a terrorist. Course, all those who bullied me are either dead from gang violence, or in jail for hate crimes. One kid is serving 20 years for assaulting a group of Muslims who were vacationing.

• Brohoof 1

I'd likely go to see how everyone has changed, meet some old friends and show off my confidence as I hardly had any while at High School xD

Also just between you and me... I'd also go just to see how all the people that bullied me at High School have got along so I can laugh at how unsuccessful they are and "CRUSH THEM WITH MY SUCCESS"  

• Brohoof 1

Of Course! Not for the people...no...I'm very much an introvert...but I would go for the Food! I come from a Chinese School and during every reunion , They'd always sell these REALLY good fortune cookies and Moon Cakes better than any I could find here in the Capital City...I usually buy a ton every year and ration them out...

• Brohoof 1

Reunion... I guess I would. I mean, I can't see why not but I would be nervous indeed. I didn't really connect to many people in my class, ever, really?

I had one or two friends but that was it. I would like to see where all the people have come in life. Especially the popular ones.

• Brohoof 2

School reunions aren’t really a thing in the UK (I’ve never heard of one at least) but even if they were I don’t think I would. I haven’t met anyone from school for over ten years now. I’ve moved on and I’m pretty sure everyone else I knew has too.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

No. Most of them thought I was an ass, I thought most of them were A-holes. Typical 1960's London orbital overcrowded British Secondary Modern school. Effing nightmare. Never want to cross paths with them again. I was sure some of them must have gone on to acquire criminal records after leaving. A couple of them were real nutters.

Edited by Tropical Melody

I won't bother going since I couldn't care less about my old classmate or their life after high school.