Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you (have you) go to your high school reunion?

Miss

• 2 years later...
  • 9 months later...

Nah, don't really see a point in it. I'm still in touch with the friends I had there, and the others I'm not bothered about seeing again.

I don't keep up to date with much of what my ex-classmates do these days, but from what my friends have told me: one is now an MP (member of parliament) in the government, one works in the "adult industry", a bunch of them have kids now, and two killed themselves over lockdown.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I guess this is 10 years later.

I don’t know. I know nothing about it nor do I know how they’d contact me (word of mouth?). I liked all my high school friends but I feel I’d be the lame guy at the party. I’m sure I’d enjoy seeing old friends

Edited by WWolf

Well my high school is about to be torn down so people were able to go to take pictures and all that to get their last glimpse of the old building. I didn’t go because stepping in that building wouldn’t have made me feel nostalgic, I would’ve felt odd and uneasy. High school wasn’t all bad but I’m more than happy to leave it in the past. 

Not at all, no. High school is a time in my life I have moved on from and I would not want to be around those individuals ever again. I don't even want to see anyone from there ever again.

• Brohoof 1

On 2016-12-07 at 11:41 PM, Steve Piranha said:

My high school is so poor and gettho that surely they won't ever make a reunion, got bullied, the higherups are incompetent, and neither I, nor they miss each other. 'sides, I've moved away from that place 

Me forgets to add it got burned to the ground :oh_golly:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I would not go to a high school reunion. There's a reason(well, plenty, but you get the idea) that I've not kept in touch with any of these people.

Hmm, on second thought, it would be fun to see how fucked up people have become. 

Edited by Yakamaru

• 1 year later...

They never even planned one for my class. Not that I would even go because I hated high school and the majority of my graduating class.

Unless they did have one and they just didn't invite me. 

• Brohoof 1

damn I forgot all about this. Well I did say this when I was only a year out of high school

But not so many years after high school

Im gonna have to say 

HELLLLLLL NOOOOOOOOOOO! 

Why the heck would I go? All those people were bogus to me after high school and the ones who I was friends with for a while, we eventually fell off

So there's no point. 

• Brohoof 2

There was one this year. I only heard about it through a friend who posted about it on facebook. Makes me wonder if more people were informed in a more official means and many like myself were left out :maud: . Doubt it. I wasn't unlikable in high school.

Didn't go. Not sure I would've gone, but I was going on vacation that day, so the decision was made for me :P .

• Brohoof 1