Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How much merch do you guys own? How long you been collecting?

PastelSweets

How merch do you guys own? How long have you been collecting? And what is your fav piece of merch you own! I have a lot of merch! I have been collecting since 2010! My fave merch item would be my RD hoodie and MLP backpack that has all the mane 6 on it!

post-40107-0-09795600-1480950188_thumb.jpgpost-40107-0-72330700-1480950236_thumb.jpgpost-40107-0-05956800-1480950256_thumb.jpgpost-40107-0-99150200-1480950276_thumb.jpgpost-40107-0-29434600-1480950213_thumb.jpgpost-40107-0-93223000-1480950298_thumb.jpgpost-40107-0-01345500-1480950320_thumb.jpgpost-40107-0-66080600-1480950341_thumb.jpg

Edited by PastelSweets
  • Brohoof 5

Been collecting since I joined the fandom in 2012, so over 4 years. As for what I have, I have a bunch of stuff. A bunch of posters, plushies, collectible cards, card binders, tins, figures, a pillow, a blanket, wall vinyls, a couple of calendars, a few carrying bags, lanyards, necklaces, keychains, comics, a boatload of shirts and even more than that. I was a hardcore merch buyer for a good while. :P I have toned it down hardcore over the past year since I already have a lot and I want to save money a lot now.

My most prized possession within this collection is a Twilight Sparkle Enterplay card signed by Tara Strong. Won that in their sweepstakes dealio where you enter in the codes to see if you win. Apparently, the odds of winning one of those particular cards was 1 in 7000. Not only is that insane, but I NEVER win these kinds of things and considering I won this about two months after I joined the fandom, I was pretty friggin overjoyed. I have that card in special containment. :3

• Brohoof 2

There are quite a few figures on my pony shelf but I haven't counted them in a while. I also have a box full of blind bags and other tiny trinkets that have come from MLP-themed advent calendars. A few plushies too, but that's pretty much it if I remember correctly. Oh wait, of course I should count in a Pinkie hairbrush and -scarf.

I started collecting in 2012 and that went on for a couple of years before I stopped for some reason. It's been quite a while since I bought G4 ponies.  :ooh:

Been collecting since I joined the fandom in 2012, so over 4 years. As for what I have, I have a bunch of stuff. A bunch of posters, plushies, collectible cards, card binders, tins, figures, a pillow, a blanket, wall vinyls, a couple of calendars, a few carrying bags, lanyards, necklaces, keychains, comics, a boatload of shirts and even more than that. I was a hardcore merch buyer for a good while. :P I have toned it down hardcore over the past year since I already have a lot and I want to save money a lot now.

My most prized possession within this collection is a Twilight Sparkle Enterplay card signed by Tara Strong. Won that in their sweepstakes dealio where you enter in the codes to see if you win. Apparently, the odds of winning one of those particular cards was 1 in 7000. Not only is that insane, but I NEVER win these kinds of things and considering I won this about two months after I joined the fandom, I was pretty friggin overjoyed. I have that card in special containment. :3

Oh BOY thats a lot and AWESOME CONGRATS ON THE WIN!!!! :):D :D 

awwww 

I got absolutely nothing. lol

Im sorry! I hope you will get some stuff soon! or i can give you some of mine as you can see i have too much LUL XD :):D:):D 

There are quite a few figures on my pony shelf but I haven't counted them in a while. I also have a box full of blind bags and other tiny trinkets that have come from MLP-themed advent calendars. A few plushies too, but that's pretty much it if I remember correctly. Oh wait, of course I should count in a Pinkie hairbrush and -scarf.

I started collecting in 2012 and that went on for a couple of years before I stopped for some reason. It's been quite a while since I bought G4 ponies.  :ooh:

Seems Like you Got some cool stuff there Awesome!!! :) and they make MLP advent calendars?? what?? Omg where can i get one? :3 :3 

• Brohoof 2

and they make MLP advent calendars?? what?? Omg where can i get one? :3 :3 

I think they're pretty common in stores during the Christmas season, I've seen them almost everywhere but can't remember where I got mine though.  :adorkable:  Of course there's a possibility to order from the internet as well!

Way too much. I have 3 fan books, a few thousand trading cards, a dozen or so dog tags, a few blind bags, 2 shot glasses, a coaster, a hat, several comics, multiple posters, and a funko vinyl toy. I'll post pics when i get home.

• Brohoof 1

Way too much. I have 3 fan books, a few thousand trading cards, a dozen or so dog tags, a few blind bags, 2 shot glasses, a coaster, a hat, several comics, multiple posters, and a funko vinyl toy. I'll post pics when i get home.

AWESOMEEEEEEE I look Forward to seeing the pics! :) 

I think they're pretty common in stores during the Christmas season, I've seen them almost everywhere but can't remember where I got mine though.  :adorkable:  Of course there's a possibility to order from the internet as well!

EPIC!!! Imma have to look around!!!! :) thanks very much!!!!

AWESOMEEEEEEE I look Forward to seeing the pics! :)

EPIC!!! Imma have to look around!!!! :) thanks very much!!!!

Here are the pics, sorry it took so long for me to get around to uploading them.

Edit: They all uploaded upside down for some reason, and I can't seem to fix it from my tablet. I'm too lazy to worry about it, so sorry, I guess.

post-2135-0-72978900-1481037491_thumb.jpgpost-2135-0-00393000-1481037500_thumb.jpgpost-2135-0-68946400-1481037508_thumb.jpgpost-2135-0-52024800-1481037523_thumb.jpgpost-2135-0-26846800-1481037625_thumb.jpgpost-2135-0-55643100-1481037633_thumb.jpgpost-2135-0-51988800-1481037642_thumb.jpgpost-2135-0-41668700-1481037651_thumb.jpgpost-2135-0-75652300-1481037791_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ra1nbowCrasH
  • Brohoof 2

Here are the pics, sorry it took so long for me to get around to uploading them.

Edit: They all uploaded upside down for some reason, and I can't seem to fix it from my tablet. I'm too lazy to worry about it, so sorry, I guess.

attachicon.gifIMG_5425.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_5426.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_5428.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_5430.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_5432.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_5433.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_5434.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_5435.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_5438.JPG

OH WOW YOU HAVE SOME REALLY LOVLEY MONTH!!!!!!!!!!

My collection may not be as impressive or expansive as what others have, but I do appreciate what I have despite me being older than many bronies. I have Friendship Games and Legend of Everfree on DVD, a vast number of the IDW comics, a seven badge set because collecting badges is a hobby of mine, and many cards from the MLP CCG. It's the latter that I'm especially proud of because of how many Super and Ultra Rare cards I've been picking up as part of its own collection.

• Brohoof 1

My collection may not be as impressive or expansive as what others have, but I do appreciate what I have despite me being older than many bronies. I have Friendship Games and Legend of Everfree on DVD, a vast number of the IDW comics, a seven badge set because collecting badges is a hobby of mine, and many cards from the MLP CCG. It's the latter that I'm especially proud of because of how many Super and Ultra Rare cards I've been picking up as part of its own collection.

Awesome! I think having a little bit of stuff is way better than having alot and as you can see in my photos i have quite a bit... and i honestly don't like how much i have.. I think i have too much.. i have no room to put half my stuff. people need to stop buying me MLP merch.. :) LUL :D 

• Brohoof 1

Awesome! I think having a little bit of stuff is way better than having alot and as you can see in my photos i have quite a bit... and i honestly don't like how much i have.. I think i have too much.. i have no room to put half my stuff. people need to stop buying me MLP merch.. :) LUL :D 

I'll have to take photos of my collection as it stands right now. I've never done that for the comics but for the MLP CCG: I only posted photos of my Super and Ultra rare pulls from my High Magic and Marks in Time booster boxes.

Several shirts, some blankets, some Funko figures, a couple of statues, some wall art I had made, a couple of the toys. Will probably keep getting stuff as I see things I like. I can be rather picky about what I buy.

• Brohoof 1

Here's the most of my collection, not pictured is my big Pinkie plush, my Brony hat, my collectible cards, my two posters and my pony lunch box. I'm a mostly Rainbow Dash focus collector. 

QUF6IDL.jpg

qvPVjUp.jpg

sqrv4UQ.jpg

oSwn67N.jpg

ONJChkQ.jpg

EwNK8GU.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Here's the most of my collection, not pictured is my big Pinkie plush, my Brony hat, my collectible cards, my two posters and my pony lunch box. I'm a mostly Rainbow Dash focus collector. 

sig-4758656.QUF6IDL.jpg

sig-4758656.qvPVjUp.jpg

sig-4758656.sqrv4UQ.jpg

sig-4758656.oSwn67N.jpg

sig-4758656.ONJChkQ.jpg

sig-4758656.EwNK8GU.jpg

EPIC I have the Journal Of The Two Sister and The Elements Of harmony Book as well! I love the Stuff you have its awesome!! :):D LUL 

• Brohoof 2

Nice collection. Lots of clothes and stuff, I see.

I like collecting things. I have for years and years. I collect mlp toys now but also other things like cards. I've done so for maybe a couple years now? Not sure exactly when I started to do so in earnest. But with that time, I've done a lot. I'll be adding my updated collection to the main collection thread sometime in the future but for now, I can say that I have almost 100 brushables, many other toys, comics, shirts, posters, plushies, a blanket, pillow, and other assorted stuff.

My collection is valuable to me because it represents an interest. Some might look down on collections or even just collecting mlp things in particular. I think that it can be fun to collect and it helps to have something to look forward to. There is nothing inherently less about collecting toys than collecting stamps as my grandfather had done for decades. As a collector, I also find that I want to keep my stuff safe. That means keeping them in the box for the most part.

• Brohoof 1

I started collecting merch in November 2015. Since then I have amassed quite the collection which includes the following:

4 lunchboxes

1 pair of headphones

4 t-shirts

1 target excluive power ponies pack

1 target exclusive wonderbolts pack

11 EQG mini figures

7 4DE plushies

26 MLP funko figures

15 MLP funko mini figures
5 seasons of the show on DVD

4 EQG movies on DVD 

• Brohoof 1

I own roughly 50 G3 figures, and a G3 Pinkie plush. As far as FiM merch goes, I have yet to make a purchase! :x

Perhaps I'll get a Sunset Shimmer and/or Princess Cadance plush at one point. :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1