Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How much merch do you guys own? How long you been collecting?

PastelSweets

• 1 month later...

I started collecting back in Season 1, but most of my current (in display) collection comes from the later period, after the "Brony Merch Revolution" of 2012.

Here's an old photo of some of my older stuff:

sig-4802005.my_pony_collection_2_by_flut

Above:

• 3D printed Fluttershy
  • Fluttershy wall art print
  • Trading cards (plus rare ones)
  • Fluttershy rare trading card
  • Daring Do Book Collection/ Box Set
  • Funko ponies set (incomplete)

Not shown in pic:

• Flutterbat Shadow Box
  • Signed print from Tsitra360
  • Exclusive "Rara" holographic print from EverfreeNW 
  • Daring Do "gold" engraved compass

I have 14 factory-produced plushies, most of which are Fluttershy.

And I think that's it for those. I don't think I'm forgetting any.   :P

As for my custom plushes, I have two, and one currently being commissioned. They are:

1. 40" life-size laying Fluttershy with socks by Agatrix. 
  2. 12" Fluttershy bought on eBay. Not sure who made it. Somewhat show accurate. Cute from certain angles. (seen in below pic, bottom left corner in shelf)
  3. And my third is a 45" life-size laying Fluttershy by qtpony, 75% complete.  :squee:  

Here's my Fluttershy by Agatrix.    :yay:

sig-4802005.sig-4709203.sig-4709203.life

And here's what my Fluttershy by qtpony will look like, but a lot bigger. Pictured below is 34" hoof-to-hoof; mine will be 45" hoof-to-hoof.

sig-4802005.sig-4709203.sig-4709203.34_i

Edited by ElementalFluttershee
  • Brohoof 2

I love to read/watch all your merch all yall have ♥♥♥

@@ElementalFluttershee OHMYGODDDDD THOSE FLUTTERSHIES ARE AMAZING!!! Im so impressed!! ♥♥ so beautiful!

Im in the fandom since 2013 but i only have 3 things (in spain theres barely merch and importing online its expensive) 2 Funko Vinyls with their boxes & MLP Dog Tag:

my lil baby big mac ♥♥♥ I love having this one so much

0849803039400_p0_v1_s550x406.jpg

the cutest twilight♥♥♥

MY_LITTLE_PONY_-_TWILIGHT_SPARKLE-Funko-

and this fluttershy's metal dog tag. It was at random and thanks god it was her instead a pony i didnt like. it came with some stickers too♥♥

51oCr%2B6kJSL._SY450_.jpg

I love MLP Vinyl Funkos. so sad they're not producing them anymore. I would love so so so much to have a Sunburst Vinyl Funko :( Also Sunburst Dog Tag. And a Sunburst super faithful plush. EVERYTHING SUNBURST  :wub: also a Big Mac Dog Tag and plush

Then I would like to have the omnibus comics, and some hard cover books/comics.

Edited by Tropico
  • Brohoof 2

I love to read/watch all your merch all yall have ♥♥♥

@@ElementalFluttershee OHMYGODDDDD THOSE FLUTTERSHIES ARE AMAZING!!! Im so impressed!! ♥♥ so beautiful!

Im in the fandom since 2013 but i only have 3 things (in spain theres barely merch and importing online its expensive) 2 Funko Vinyls with their boxes & MLP Dog Tag:

my lil baby big mac ♥♥♥ I love having this one so much

sig-4804466.0849803039400_p0_v1_s550x406

the cutest twilight♥♥♥

sig-4804466.MY_LITTLE_PONY_-_TWILIGHT_SP

and this fluttershy's metal dog tag. It was at random and thanks god it was her instead a pony i didnt like. it came with some stickers too♥♥

sig-4804466.51oCr+6kJSL._SY450_.jpg

I love MLP Vinyl Funkos. so sad they're not producing them anymore. I would love so so so much to have a Sunburst Vinyl Funko :( Also Sunburst Dog Tag. And a Sunburst super faithful plush. EVERYTHING SUNBURST  :wub: also a Big Mac Dog Tag and plush

Then I would like to have the omnibus comics, and some hard cover books/comics.

Thank you!  :twi:

And yeah, it is a shame Funko stopped making them. I loved those figures; I've been bringing them to numerous locations for photo ops and such.  :(

Crystal%20Lake_PATW_LR_HDR_1--M.jpg

@@ElementalFluttershee I pray for the MLP Movie to be succesful so they start releasing some more at least some months u_u

AND WOAH THERE!!!! That photo is super artistic, i love it. I just watched your video from your signature and WOAH im extra amazed. Every photo you took is artistic and beautiful. Also the Black Fluttershy & Rainbow Dash Funko Vynils are sooo pretty! 

Love the photos with the clouds so close, the ones with the lake, and the ones with the ponies on the flowers.

Awesome job you did there, congrats! :wub: ♥♥♥

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNzCujjqw2A

Edited by Tropico
  • Brohoof 1

@@ElementalFluttershee I pray for the MLP Movie to be succesful so they start releasing some more at least some months u_u

AND WOAH THERE!!!! That photo is super artistic, i love it. I just watched your video from your signature and WOAH im extra amazed. Every photo you took is artistic and beautiful. Also the Black Fluttershy & Rainbow Dash Funko Vynils are sooo pretty! 

Love the photos with the clouds so close, the ones with the lake, and the ones with the ponies on the flowers.

Awesome job you did there, congrats! :wub: ♥♥♥

Oh, thanks! I'm currently working on a much bigger project with the ponies, but this time it will be pure timelapse, star-lapse, and 4K video. I started filming last year, but I probably won't be done for at least another few years. :awuh:  One of the places I'm planning on bringing the ponies this summer will be in the California Sierras; I'll be hiking for about 160 miles of the John Muir Trail there. I'm so excited for that. 

Yeah, I think that the movie might definitely spur some new production of the figures. I'm sure the demand for them will go way, way up with the new hype the movie will generate.  :squee: 

I think the Funko figures are still being sold on eBay and Amazon, but I haven't checked recently. 

The images with the low-lying clouds were in Mount Rainier National Park in Washington, the one with the lake you mentioned was Paulina Lake in Oregon (the summit is drive-able). The low-lying clouds were literally billowing over the ridge line on our way back along the trail. It was quite epic; it had some sort of Lord of the Rings feel to it. xD 

• Brohoof 1

I'm been collecting merch from all sources new and used ever since February 2016. I did a count the other week and I amounted to over $1,200 worth of merch but since finding some in my local thrift stores, I happened to only spend $700 only in my collection. That's a pretty good amount of savings! :please:  

• Brohoof 1

I mostly have unofficial merch: lots of posters, a few shirts, a few small knick knacks. I also have a few comics, my own printed version of TSSSF, a fluttershy build-a-bear and ty beanie. all of it is packed away in storage (until I move to my own place). I've been collecting since 2014

• Brohoof 1

I've been collecting merch since I started loving the show in 2012, so I have plenty of posters, shirts and plenty of the funco, blind bag and pop ponies. I've always been a collector, so everything just came naturally to me and I love all of the pieces in my collection.

Granted, the majority of it is unofficial merch in the form of commissions and things purchased from cons, but my room is very much full of pony. :D

• Brohoof 1

Oh, thanks! I'm currently working on a much bigger project with the ponies, but this time it will be pure timelapse, star-lapse, and 4K video. I started filming last year, but I probably won't be done for at least another few years.  One of the places I'm planning on bringing the ponies this summer will be in the California Sierras; I'll be hiking for about 160 miles of the John Muir Trail there. I'm so excited for that. 

WOAH there. Im already impressed and i havent watched it yet haha. I love timelapse and star-lapse videos. they're so beautiful and scientifically magic (twilight approves). plus 4K omg and California Sierras are like the ones i see in the movies :love:

its always lovely to see people that loves so much hobbies like hiking and photography/video♥♥ so cute and pure

Wish you super luck in your hikings and this project!

The images with the low-lying clouds were in Mount Rainier National Park in Washington, the one with the lake you mentioned was Paulina Lake in Oregon (the summit is drive-able). The low-lying clouds were literally billowing over the ridge line on our way back along the trail. It was quite epic; it had some sort of Lord of the Rings feel to it. xD 

Thank you for the info! I just googled them to see. MOUNT RAINER LITERALLY LOOKS LIKE A PHOTOSHOPED IMAGE OMG ITS SO PERFECT??? im love-shocked  :o_o:  The lake! these locations remember me the show Gravity Falls wich takes place in Oregon too. so lovely. woah I totally can see the LOTR feel to those clouds too omg amazing xD

It is unfortunate. I have them all and I enjoy having them. I hope you can get more eventually.

Trully is u_u Thank you! Yesterday I checked and Discord, Celestia and Luna are extra expensive :sunbutt:  so im happy with just the ones i have♥♥ xDD

Edited by Tropico
  • Brohoof 1

WOAH there. Im already impressed and i havent watched it yet haha. I love timelapse and star-lapse videos. they're so beautiful and scientifically magic (twilight approves). plus 4K omg and California Sierras are like the ones i see in the movies :love:

its always lovely to see people that loves so much hobbies like hiking and photography/video♥♥ so cute and pure

Wish you super luck in your hikings and this project!

Thank you again. :yay: Yeah, I'm super excited for the Sierras. I'll be starting at Mammoth Lakes and ending at Forester Pass (13,153') and climbing Mount Whitney (14,505′) along the way. Mt. Whitney is the highest mountain in the lower 48 U.S. states.

jmt-1807.jpg

In addition to the Sierras, I'm planning on going to a few other places. Mainly in Washington and Oregon state. Such as the Mount Adams Wilderness in WA, the North Cascades National Park in WA, and the Mount Jefferson Wilderness in OR. Those will be the main trips, but I'll be doing some additional single-day hikes in Washington and Oregon that will be planned on the whim.

I'm in the process of acquiring new camera & hiking gear (as well as new pone figures), so hopefully I can get a few good shots in the process.

The Mount Adams one, in particular, will likely be just as challenging as the Sierras trip–but for different reasons. The Mt. Adams trip will have several difficult glacial creek crossings and will be partially off-trail. The Highline Trail, that I will be taking into Avalanche Valley, is not maintained all that much, so it can be hard to follow.  :awuh:

The Mt. Adams area has been my favorite place since early childhood, so I have a deep connection with the place.  :wub:

The North Cascades National Park happens to be even more rugged than the Sierras. They are covered in hundreds of glaciers and the peaks are extremely sharp and craggy. If you ever get the chance to visit Washington, I highly recommend the North Cascades! Artist Point, located in one end of the park, is incredibly beautiful, and it hardly gets very crowded. :yay: 

Sorry for posting so much pics, I just love this area and like sharing it, haha. :P

mountains-snow-lake-water-shuksan-landsc

Mt. Shuksan from Picture Lake; Artist Point, WA.

north-cascades-national-park-winter-snow

washington-state-3.jpg

Thank you for the info! I just googled them to see. MOUNT RAINER LITERALLY LOOKS LIKE A PHOTOSHOPED IMAGE OMG ITS SO PERFECT??? im love-shocked   :o_o:  The lake! these locations remember me the show Gravity Falls wich takes place in Oregon too. so lovely. woah I totally can see the LOTR feel to those clouds too omg amazing xD

Mount Rainier is an incredible place. I fell in love with that mountain the very first time I visited the park. The scenery is just jaw-dropping; the pictures just don't do it justice. If I had to choose just one single place I would hike, it would be at Rainier. 

There are so many beautiful places in Oregon, too. I live in Portland, Oregon, so I can literally just drive 2 hours east to the mountains, 2 hours west to the coast, 1 hour east to the Gorge, or 3 hours east to the desert. I love it here!  :yay: 

Where do you live, if you don't mind me asking? Have you visited Oregon or Washington before, by any chance?

• Brohoof 1

@@ElementalFluttershee

woah 14,505 is pretty much omg. I love it's a rocky mountain instead a green one, gives it variety and looks like another world xD

Dont apologize for the photos! Actually thanks for all the links and photos, I was about to google them all places anyways♥♥ I didnt realized till now that america is THAT beautiful  :sunbutt:  Apart from the cities, I just tend to remember the deserts like the ones from Texas xD

be careful at the The Mount Adams  :-o off-trail and glacial crossings omg im tired just at reading it xD cute you have a deep conection there ♥♥♥

I just googled "North Cascades National Park"  AND A PHOTO WITH YOUR PONIES APPEARS! You're google famous!  :love: Its really cute that mix of snow and super green. Also those sharp peaks. I love it.

Woah sure Portland looks perfect located for you! nice! 

I live in a little village with nothing to see from Catalonia, Spain  :please: So will be hard for me to visit america, but I would like it. And defenitely it will be worth to see any of those places you told me!  :wub: 

Like an hour from I live theres the Pyrenees, the mountains between Spain and France. There's the 3rd higher mountain (Aneto)  in Spain (11,168 ft). but the first (Teide) is not that high either (12,198 ft)

Here some photos  :squee:

408c4-cataloniaineuropemap.gif

Pyrynees

pirineus-04.jpg

1185537082.jpg

Aneto

paso-de-mahoma.jpg

XEVIVARELA_5852548745_11475aeba9_b.jpg

Not as beautiful as the american ones but at least its a mountain  :love:  xDDD

Edited by Tropico
  • Brohoof 2

@@ElementalFluttershee

woah 14,505 is pretty much omg. I love it's a rocky mountain instead a green one, gives it variety and looks like another world xD[/size]

Dont apologize for the photos! Actually thanks for all the links and photos, I was about to google them all places anyways♥♥ I didnt realized till now that america is THAT beautiful  :sunbutt:  Apart from the cities, I just tend to remember the deserts like the ones from Texas xD

be careful at the The Mount Adams  :-o off-trail and glacial crossings omg im tired just at reading it xD cute you have a deep conection there ♥♥♥

I just googled "North Cascades National Park"  AND A PHOTO WITH YOUR PONIES APPEARS! You're google famous!  :love: Its really cute that mix of snow and super green. Also those sharp peaks. I love it.

I live in a little village with nothing to see from Catalonia, Spain  :please: So will be hard for me to visit america, but I would like it. And defenitely it will be worth to see any of those places you told me!  :wub: 

Like an hour from I live theres the Pyrenees, the mountains between Spain and France. There's the 3rd higher mountain (Aneto)  in Spain (11,168 ft). but the first (Teide) is not that high either ([/size]12,198 ft)[/size]

sig-4805924.408c4-cataloniaineuropemap.g

Pyrynees

sig-4805924.pirineus-04.jpg

sig-4805924.1185537082.jpg

Aneto

sig-4805924.paso-de-mahoma.jpg

sig-4805924.XEVIVARELA_5852548745_11475a

Oh Tropico! Those are breathtaking views.

• Brohoof 2

@@ElementalFluttershee

woah 14,505 is pretty much omg. I love it's a rocky mountain instead a green one, gives it variety and looks like another world xD

Like an hour from I live theres the Pyrenees, the mountains between Spain and France. There's the 3rd higher mountain (Aneto)  in Spain (11,168 ft). but the first (Teide) is not that high either (12,198 ft)

sig-4805924.408c4-cataloniaineuropemap.g

Pyrynees

sig-4805924.pirineus-04.jpg

sig-4805924.1185537082.jpg

Aneto

sig-4805924.paso-de-mahoma.jpg

sig-4805924.XEVIVARELA_5852548745_11475a

Oh, those look beautiful!  :o  The Alps look incredibly rugged. I've had the Alps on my list of places to visit, someday. Travel is expensive, but hopefully someday I can travel outside of North America and see them in person. 

• Brohoof 2

• 4 years later...

I started collecting in March. I have:

1. 4 DVD's.
  2. A blu ray copy of the G4 movie.
  3. A Build-A-Bear Twilight Sparkle plush.
  4. A TY Fluttershy plush.
  5. 3 mini figures.
  6. A Funko vinyl figure.
  7. 6 brushable figures.
  8. A sticker book.
  9. 2 comics.
  10. Some towels.
  11. A plastic cup.