Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

FlareGun45

It's been three seasons since season 3, and the closest thing we had to Babs is hearing that she got her cutie mark in the beginning of season 5. Don't you think it's about time we got to see Babs again? Not only Babs, but I think we should have a CMCs going to Manehattan episode! We can finally meet who the Manehattan CMCs are, and we can see how Babs is doing with her new hair saloon job, and how her old friends are dealing with the situation, and only the Ponyville CMCs can help!

What do you think? You think we should have a Manehattan CMC episode next season? :D I know alot of you are tired of Manehattan, but that's because most of them are Rarity episodes. It would make Manehattan interesting again, if we got to meet Babs' CMCs!

Plus as a bonus: maybe we can meet Babs' sister Sunflower too! Yes, she is named Sunflower, it's confirmed in the comics.

• Brohoof 1

Oh how I wish this would happen. I think the voice actress for Babs left after season 3, which is why we never saw her after that. Pains me to think of that because I absolutely adored Babs. She was cute, had a cute accent, and was cute. Cute? Cute. Then she says she is going to recruit other fillies in Manehatten and then, she gets her Cutie Mark. Not a whole lot has resulted from her side of things in the CMC's. Would be awesome to actually see some results.

Oh how I wish this would happen. I think the voice actress for Babs left after season 3, which is why we never saw her after that. Pains me to think of that because I absolutely adored Babs. She was cute, had a cute accent, and was cute. Cute? Cute. Then she says she is going to recruit other fillies in Manehatten and then, she gets her Cutie Mark. Not a whole lot has resulted from her side of things in the CMC's. Would be awesome to actually see some results.

I can see Brynna coming back though! I mean, she did go to a pony convention with her dad Brian, and Kelly Sherdian the voice of Starlight. She seemed to really enjoy being Babs! I can see her coming back, if the writers decide to make an episode for her! 

Babs getting her cutie mark in "Bloom and Gloom" shot down any possibility of seeing Manehattan CMC's. I'm hoping we can at least see Babs in the show and introducing friends who got their marks as well.

Babs getting her cutie mark in "Bloom and Gloom" shot down any possibility of seeing Manehattan CMC's. I'm hoping we can at least see Babs in the show and introducing friends who got their marks as well.

I wouldn't say "any possibility". In all things considered, this just gave them an opportunity to make a really cool story! Since Babs ain't part of the CMCs no more, this could bring on an interesting friendship lesson for the Ponyville CMCs to solve!

It could be a good episode.   I'd also like to see Pound Cake & Pumpkin, Little Strongheart,  Dash's family, Scootaloo's family, Coco Pomel ... you get the point.  Too many characters & only 26 episodes, they can't possibly follow up on all the potentially interesting side stories.

On the  other hand, now that the CMCs have got their Cutie Marks & reformed Diamond they are a bit at loose ends.

I wouldn't mind if the CMCs went to Manehattan, but Rarity, on the other hand, is currently at the highest risk of having to lose screen time in Season 7 because she's had the most dialogue out of every pony throughout this past season.

So if the CMCs were to go to Manehattan, somepony besides Rarity would have to take them there instead.