Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

technology Which OS do you use?

zerox

On my Current Laptop, I running Windows 10 Home Version 1607 64-bit

On my Old Dell Laptop, It was running Windows 10 Home Version Version 1511 64-bit (Used to run Windows 8.1 with Bing and then Windows 10 Home Build 10240)

Edited by Zachary

CP/M...

Kidding. Though that is where I started ever so long ago. Currently running Win10 on all the various machines in the house because I work for Microsoft at the moment and might as well use that employee discount for something.

• Brohoof 1

Probably my most used OS is Windows 10 Home. I have a Mac, but that's only used if I want to browse the web and have a day off from interaction. Since I use Windows for Skype & Discord, which I'm usually using everyday.

Edited by Guest

CP/M...

Kidding. Though that is where I started ever so long ago. Currently running Win10 on all the various machines in the house because I work for Microsoft at the moment and might as well use that employee discount for something.

How does it feel working for microsoft?

btw say Hi to Bill Gates for me. lol :D

Windows 10.

I have one game that refuses to run on Linux, natively or on WINE (because of DirectX 12). I know I can dual boot, just too forgetful to do it.

On my gaming desktop I have Windows 10.

On my school/work laptop I have Ubuntu Mate

And on a flash drive I carry on my keychain I have Kali Linux installed.

Overall I would say I windows 10 the most but I really need to slow my gaming.

When I'm gaming I do it on Windows 10 Pro Insider Edition (Because Bleeding edge everything), 

I have Ubuntu 16.04 as my dual boot option on my desktop though. I will figure out how to get arch working on it eventually however as I use that on my laptop and prefer it over Ubuntu. <3 ArchLinux 

• Brohoof 1

I use Windows 7. Why? My laptop sucks and it's kinda old (it also has a lot of problems), I'm afraid it's going to ruin it further. And I think it's an OS that works extremely fine for what it is.

If I had a better laptop, I'd probably try out Windows 10 though.

Currently, I'm dual booting windows 7 and Linux Mint, but most of my time is spent on Linux. Come winter break, I'm going to be replacing mint with something else. Unless something really interesting shows up on distrowatch in the next few weeks, it's currently looking like Debian with Gnome.

Windows 10 on my main All-In-One, and Android 5.1.1 (I think) on my tablet. I also have some other laptops with Windows 7 and 10 (but I never use them).

Edited by MatrixChap

I run Windows 10 Pro 64 bit on one machine, Windows 10 Home 64 on another but my main desktop is still a Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit. Haven't bothered to update yet, I do like w10 but I've had some annoying driver issues on my laptop so I'm a bit worried about those.

I have android 6.0.1 Marshmallow on my phone.

Windows 7 on my desktop and old laptop, 8 on my laptop I got last year. I discovered quickly that Windows 8 doesn't work with my microphone (which cost a pretty penny!), so I'm not upgrading anything for now.

Windows 10 on both my laptop and my desktop. Before that I had Windows 7.

I've never used any Apple laptop or desktop, but I used to be an Iphone user, now I've got a Samsung. iOS and Android both seem to be decent in their own ways.