Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Which Subject In School Did/Do You Struggle With The Most?

Venomous

All of them. 

I'm not very good with the "learning" aspect of education .-.

, especially in classes I didn't find very engaging (Which in Highschool was all of them).

Languages, (mandatory)Swedish more Than English and religion(s)-class/dogmatics, last one only because I started to get fed up with it.

I'm the odd one, I was actually good in math(and loved it) :rarity:  And last, even though subjects themselves went well I had problems with: Dates in history, River/lake/cities etc. names in geography, bird and plant names in biology, names of categories and other useless things like that in Finnish and last but not least, Bone and muscle names in Biology.

So in short, I have a bad memory.

Edited by The Cerberus
  • Brohoof 1

Languages, (mandatory)Swedish more Than English

oh yeah i forgot about that in Australia we had to learn Japanese to the point of becoming fluent over 6-7 years (i think its changed to Mandarin now since Japans not that economically relevant anymore) the thing i struggled with the most was Kanji and i remember screaming out "WHAT!?" when a Japanese person said they don't even use it that much if they don't have to 

Edited by idunnomaybe
  • Brohoof 1

I struggle mostly with history because I have little motivation to do my work. I also struggle with PE class too because I don't really participate in it very much, and when I do there's a bunch of negative thoughts coming to my mind that I'm a failure and I'm of the people who aren't going to succeed and I'm just gonna grow up with my parents playing video games with obesity. I know though that it's probably not true.

I don't remember ever struggling with any of my main classes like English and math... I found studies and school work for the most part fairly easy. Some of my later electives were kind of rough in some parts like Band and Architecture.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

I didn't really struggle with anything, though I did get the occasional bad grade. I'm surprised by the lack of math geeks in here. I'm so "good" (I'm really not that good) at math I got this at my class' graduation ceremony. It's a Martin Medal (who's Martin?) in Math.

post-17001-0-49538900-1484747886.jpg

As you can see, I'm far too ugly in the morning to show my face. It probably looks pretty disgusting. Wait... I didn't hide it all! x_x

Edited by TwillyFSniper

• 1 year later...