Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Which Subject In School Did/Do You Struggle With The Most?

Venomous

I struggled with Math a bit, but it wasn't really because of the subject. It was because the people in my classes were always so loud and obnoxious. I swear, it was impossible to concentrate on anything.

Edited by Cash_In

5 hours ago, Bas said:

°_°

Me too, albeit for me it is obviously less about learning the language...I simply cannot analyze and interpret any kind of texts lol.

I'm also learning French right now, so it becomes harder to learn German

I took a calculus class one time. I really struggled at first, getting a D- on the first exam, but then I got a lot better.

Even now I stink at it. Recently, I tried to find the anti-derivative of two plus banana.

Edited by Rainbow Archer

Physical Education.

I used to always dread it because I hated sports and was never any good at them. I remember in secondary school when we had to do the hurdles. Instead of running and jumping over them, I ran up to each hurdle, stopped and climbed over each one as I came to them. With Rugby, if I somehow ended up with the ball, I would immediately throw it to whoever was closest just to avoid being tackled into the mud. I got yelled at by the teacher for that. Told that the ball was not a hot potato and to hold on to it. Pfft! As if I'd do that! With football or as some call it, soccer. I used to always insist on playing in defence and would stand there the whole game, mentally willing the others to keep the ball at the other end of the pitch so that I wouldn't have to do anything.

I felt bad one year during winter when we played playground hockey. I swung for the puck, missed and smacked a classmate in the groin with my hockey stick. Although he had always went out of his way to try and make my school life a living hell at whatever opportunity that presented itself, I still felt kinda bad about that little incident. It really is for the best to keep me away from sporting activities. :derp:

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/26/2018 at 7:15 AM, Bas said:

Where are you from again exactly?

We already talked about this earlier

On 12/25/2018 at 6:27 AM, BronyNumber2 said:

But physics is so easy, at least undergraduate.

Everything is easy and enjoyable when you understand

Not about maths, I just carry on and fine. It's PE and Design & Technology Graphics, mostly stuggle with. Cos in PE fellow students give me problem last to be pick, moan of me being in their team, blame for lose, and getting change with other students. As Desgin & Technology Graphics not sure what I suppose to do. These are subject I feel stuggle with the most. Also Design & Technology cooking cos I can't cook and can't have a partiner to work with.

Edited by Adam Burt

• 2 weeks later...

I used to really struggle with reading comprehension, and it was kind of a waste of time and effort for me. I don't need to know the symbolism of the bird. Just let me enjoy the damn book.

Now though, I'm struggling a bit in my manufacturing processes and materials class. There's so much to try and remember, and my memory has never been all that good.

• 1 month later...

Not once did I ever find a Science related subject that I enjoyed. :pout:

• Biology was... bearable.
  • Chemistry was... slightly less bearable, but still manageable enough.
  • Meteorology was not enjoyable at all.
  • Astronomy was simply wretched.
  • Geology was far and away the most unbearable subject I have ever had to endure.

English. It was incredibly boring tbh. Also, one year I took Spanish and the only thing I learned is that I wasn't really interested in learning Spanish. Best grade I ever got in English was a C+ and barely scraped by in Spanish with a D.